Opana (oxymorphone)

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by kil0, Jun 25, 2008.

1. shermin

shermin Bazooka Tooth

oxymorphone is nice...i found it nice with benzos at the end, because it can get kinda edgy after the comedown.

2. Nikolai37

Nikolai37 Member

Swallowing even the ER Opana's is a complete waste. Either get a sharpe thin knife and shave or chip the cover off of the pill or suck in your mouth or use water to rub the cover off of the pill. The knife technique is better because if the pill gets wet you need to let it dry completely because it will glob up when crushed. You have wasted maybe the best high in pill form.

3. ih8u

ih8u Guest

dont bother. i have 100 of them in the cabinate and thats where they will stay. they suck!!!! you'll hear about how they are so string but dont listen,they are not!!!!

4. ih8u

ih8u Guest

I dont advise abusing medications but i can tell you that doesnt help make opana anybetter. youll just end up slightly more high and a nose full of goo!

5. ih8u

ih8u Guest

i have never taken oxy. i know i know. but my doctor gave me opana er and it was supposed to be super strong stuff but 40mg did nothing for me!! i have next to no tolerance for opiates either. before opana i just took maybe 6 10mg norco a day.

6. Nikolai37

Nikolai37 Member

Opana is king, as long as you take it the correct way.

7. twang

twang on the run

Opana seriously fucked my world up.

8. dillysforlife

dillysforlife Member

IVing opiates is one of my great loves, and i've done them all... nothing compares to heroin, but OC 80's are good, and dilaudid are by far my favorite pill to put in a syringe... i have a friend that got switched by her doc from oxycontin 80's to opana ER 40's, cause the abuse level was lower, since they can't be shot up (the gelling process is unavoidable)... i decided to try a few, since they were supposedly stronger... i cut an opana 40 (because of the size) in half and put both halves in a straw and then crushed it real good... then i poured the straw full of powder in my nose and snorted it... i was totally shocked... i never would have believed i could get that type of euphoria from snorting a pill... it wasn't like the sudden rush from heroin or a K-8, but it was a very good high... i waited an hour and tried another, and it damn near buckled me a half hour later...
    on a scale of 1 to 10, i'll give it an 8 1/2!

9. stuckinahole

stuckinahole Member

well, contrary to the opinions of what looks to be like everyone, i'd say no. i have been thoroughly disappointed each time i've tried opana. i have heard that the bioavailability increases IV, but, like you, i don't want to spike. but, if it's a good deal, and you've been away for a while, fuck, who i am to rain on your parade? either way, hope it works out.

10. absolute0

absolute0 Guest

Ive been reading these forums for some time now and decided to register and post to share my expierence with Opana.

I am a chronic pain patient and I am prescribed 60 Opana 30MG ER and 150 30MG Roxycodone per month.

Ive been in pain management for some time and have quite a bit of expierence with various narcotic pain medications.

Now about Opana....

Opana is a great drug for pain management in my opionion. My primary reason for taking Opana is for pain.... and after being on the amount of medication I have been on for quite some time I do not get high from taking my medication as prescribed.

When I was first prescribed Opana I initialy tried eating them as intended.
    I received little to no relief from my pain and certianly didnt get a buzz from them. I then tried snorting the Opana, all I can say is wow what a difference.

For the first month I was on Opana I was able to snort half a pill (30MG ER) and I was 100% free of pain and was quite a bit fucked up too. So fucked up that I was puking every day for the first two weeks until I got used to it. For the first couple weeks I didnt even need to use my roxycodone for breakthrough pain. One thing I have found though is when snorting Opana every day (30MG ER x 2) my opiate tolerance has gone through the roof. I can litteraly snort a 30MG ER Opana and 5-7 ROxycodone 30MG and I dont get the least bit high now. Luckily I still get decent pain relief from my medication so I am happy as that is 99.9% of the reason I take my medication.

But back to topic, Opana will fuck you up if you snort it and snort it properly. what I mean by properly is you have to snort it gently....lol.. what I mean by that is you dont want it hitting the back of your throat. You want it to stay in your sinuses. For me it burns just a tiny bit. Resist the urge to keep sniffing becuase after about 10 minutes of the opana being in your nose it creates a globby nasty mess that is you sniff real hard will end up in your throat/mouth. You dont want that to happen. Keep it in your nose as long ass possible and Opana will rock your world.

I suppose it is possible that it has no effect on some people however being that opana is oxymorphone and oxymorphone is what Oxycodone is converted into by your liver I would think that If you get high on oxycodone you will get high on Opana/Oxymorphone.

Sorry for the long ass post but just wanted to share what I know about Opana and my personal expierence with it and I also wanted to give some background on me so I dont seem like some noob with no real expierence coming and and saying "OPANA IS THE SHIZNIT IT WILL ROXORZ YOUR WORLD AND KICKZORZ YOUR ASS" etc etc

11. ry09silv

ry09silv Member

OC What?? Opana all the way. I don't even like to touch roxi's or OC anymore. I get 60 40mg ERs a month and every day is heaven. As has been said you got to rail them, get your ped egg out (An as seen on TV foot gromming product) and use it to grind one up, and hold on for the best ride of your life. Take it slow at first, if you don't, your more than likely going to puke. Once you do it right, you will think all other pills are a waste. Enjoy and be safe!!

12. IMurderPerkz

IMurderPerkz Banned

Hahah^^ my first time taking Oxymorpone i puked too , and it was only half a 10 too !! now i can kill 10s easy , 30s r okay but the fucking 40s taste horrible __>> i blow em of course

13. burnabowl

burnabowl Dancing Tree

My doc offered me Opana after I reacted toxically to the new OP's. I prefer Opana vastly. The only problem is that I'm more inclined to eat fatty food to boost it. Tolerance seems to go up quicker than OC's. But most importantly, the Opana hangover is a day at the beach compared to my OC hangovers. Just minor emotional disruption, not acute body pain and hatred for all like with OC's. I used to do 250mgish of OC over about 5 days in a month, shitty hangover. I just recently did 100mg Opana (much more potent than 250mg OC) in the same 5 day period and it let me down much more gently.

14. yoddlesmith

yoddlesmith Guest

I have been on Opana for 1 year now for chronic pain due to discs being replaced in my neck. Doc gives me 400 10mg IR and 240 40mg ER every month. I have been on every type of narcotic, including a several year heroin habit - I have done heroin in London, NYC, MPLS and SF - so I have tried about every type there is. I snort the Opana and find them really good. Obviously given my history I have quite a tolerance and I am very Opiate knowledgeable, Opana is clean and a nice opiate high. I can get a good nod if I work at it.

I usually take 3 10mg IR and 1 40mg ER at a time together. I do this about 6-8 times a day. They are great for pain relief and are so smooth as a narcotic - no dirty feeling like I got from Oxycontin and no jacked up feeling like 8mg Dilaudid or 30mg Oxycodone IR will give.

They are very expensive though and due to being on them for so long and not getting the same relief because of opaite familiarity. It is good to change up what you put on your receptors every once and a while for good pain management. I am going to switch to Fentanyl patches 100mcg and 8mg Dialudid next month. I will get better relief but will look forward to getting back to Opana again in another 6-9 months.

Now to shooting - I shot Heroin for years, a lot with Cocaine and really screwed up my veins so I just snort now. If you can just snort - there is a certain dark side to shooting that everyone who has or does knows what I mean. I don't want to feel that anymore, just not worth it. My wife is hip to me snorting pills, but shooting would freak her the f$%$ck out. I have a daughter and who needs that in the house. I save my IV experiences for the Hospital when I need it and when the can find a vein. SO my two cents is Opana might be GREAT IV, but if you snort enough trust me the nod is the same - I mean it really does not matter how you get to eyes rolling and head bobbing all over.

Peace out.

15. TokeTrip

TokeTrip Senior Member

i've been getting oxymorphone powder from overseas, and it really does the trick compared to oxies and roxies... even h wasn't doing the trick but it might have been that it was cut. oxymorphone just lasts a long time (in terms of the withdrawls) and the powder i can shoot, making life pretty wonderful at the moment. I started using after i got out of jail after a few weeks clean, and between the oxymorphone powder, and 3-methylfentanyl when i can get it, i've been having a pretty good time

16. ness33

ness33 Member

sounds like a legit oversea hookup, im jelous

17. CaliMack619

CaliMack619 Guest

I take opanas daily, and never get high. 40mg sr. Snort only, all other ways are a waste. I was on the oxy, that smoke was great. However, when I ran out I was like a little kid that couldn't find his mommy. I was smoking (10) 40mg a day. Smoking was the only way for me. It was lovely, until... I always ran out early, my significant other was also on them, and we would always do just a little more than we should. Well, she would run out, and I couldn't smoke them in front of her while she did the WD. We got our scripts on opposite Mondays. I guess that was a disaster from the start. Anyway, I got tired of the very painful WD, really, once is too many times. Cheeva helps, a lot, I think, lol, I don't remember how good it felt, I do remember how bad it didn't feel anymore. It was a terrible cycle, 3-4 years. Maybe 5. Kaiser medical changed there policy on the oxy and one week the doc handed me a script. Mommy....he didn't bother to try to get my acceptance, he told me we would have to work on it the conversion rate was unclear. I started with two a day. Then 4. Every other day I was to try more. I saw a pattern, or an opportunity and took it. I stopped at 5 tablets twice a day. He gave me two more a day just in case I needed them. I only felt the pain of the WD from the OC. The opana buried that. But I wasn't high, so I tried snorting, the burn reminded me of the meth burn (nuther issue). Felt a little altered...not near the OC high i was used to operating on, i guess good enough for now.
    That was about a year ago. I was getting 168 tablets every 14 days.
    I decided since I wasn't getting High, i would not WD...that much.
    I decided to quit, my work was getting suspicious About my doctor visits. The script was a triplicate so I had to take off work and see the doc.
    Anyway, I'm down to 6-40's a day. My script is for 7. I pan to be done with the opiate fight in 3 months. Totally clean. Almost.
    What I wanted to say, was, yeah those opana are great. But I don't get high, I don't think.....any ideas, try great fruit juice.? Sry I'm rambling.

18. dillysforlife

dillysforlife Member

did you get your numbers wrong... i don't believe what you wrote... 13 IR's and 8 ER's a day... a drug dealer wouldn't even do that if you paid him, out of fear you'd fuckin die several times over! an elephant couldn't do 8 40mg ER's in one day. that would be equal to eating around 130 percocets... and that's not counting the IR's... what do you think we are, idiots?

19. ness33

ness33 Member

^^ ya i was droolin when he posted that.

20. shainsmith

shainsmith Guest

i love opana, i have 9 more of the 10 mg little ones, ive never done oxy so i cant really compare them, but there great, better then great ive fallen in love with them because i get them free from my friends dad lol