Opana (oxymorphone)

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by kil0, Jun 25, 2008.

1. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

Did it all, whats good my MIA brotha. what part u stay in?

2. did it all

did it all Member

103rd & mia ave. they aint as good as eveyone thinks. at least not to me.

3. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

North or south 103 st? and you got good connects for pk's?

4. jimorrison

jimorrison Member

yeah man, erowids surprised me. that used to be whad id go to for everything, but once i started getting more interested in other shit and research chemicals and all, they really dont have much

5. boomboom_girl

boomboom_girl Guest

Ok, obviously Opanas affect different people differently because after being on 40 mg of oxycontin a day I started getting 10 mg direct release Opana and only needed a quarter of a pill to get pretty messed up...a half has me rocking and a whole has me on my ass. Not only are these the best pills I have taken but they last for many hours longer then the oxy's so there is no need to continually do pills all day. I actually have days that I look for and take oxy's instead because the Opanas are just too strong to be on everyday. As for street value I get $20 a piece for the 10's.

6. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

Yea but people banging: I didn't mention that a friend of mine heard and knew about some people who shot it and it gave them gangrene and amped, just to put that out there. Consider your health on this one.

7. boomboom_girl

boomboom_girl Guest

ewwww...ok, not into bangin anything...I get high enough with the stuff up my nose..last thing I need is to shoot the shit.....

8. Guitar

Guitar Senior Member

Yea from what I read, Opanas are terrible to shoot and the clump up too when breaking them up.

9. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

^Yes, the coating isn't taken off very easily, very well, so fuck sticking chunks in your veins. That shit would probably clog the syringe too LOL

10. the floating one

the floating one Guest

Has anyone ever had any success cooking down opana er?

I've done the name brand oxy's, they were easy once you know how do seperate the wax, but the opana just seems to gel up.

What's the secret?

Or will I just have to use a 5 cc syringe and water it down?

Thanks in advance...

11. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

I have had the IR 10mg Oxymorphone pills, and they were amazing. I snorted 3 of those, and I nodded off harder then 160mg of oxycodone, it was intense.

12. Witemike

Witemike Member

Opana is the way to go. I've only gotten it once before (bought two 40mg opana ER's) and they cost me $50 each, but that's what OC 80's cost around my area also. The reason I really liked them was because I can snort an OC 80 and not get anything from it, it takes atleast 2 OC 80's for me to start nodding and feel any kind of pleasure from OC and usually only lasts maybe an hour to two at most. Yet the first time I took Opana I snorted a 40 and it kicked in within 15 minutes and had me on my pamper for a good 4 hours. I would say an Opana 40mg is equal to or better than OC 160mg. Im lucky I just went to the Doc today and he prescribed me Opana ER 10mg, but the damn pharmacy i goto doesn't carry them so i have to wait 2 days before they can get them, but I'm pretty excited to have them.
    I've also read somewhere you can inject the Opana but you have to bring it down to a base, which seems rediculously hard and time consuming. Another thing I heard was if you drink alcohol and chew it up you can get the bioavailability from 10% to 70% Has anyone tried this yet? Do you think this would work if you drank alcohol and snorted it, or not really because you are bypassing the blood-brain barrier by snorting it in the first place?

13. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

wow, 4 real? dayum, i need 2 get some 'morphone. my friend knows someone who gets opana 40s prescribed, but lately the guys been on some baser tip, doesnt wanna sell em, only trade for crack or someshit.

14. DaPillMan420

DaPillMan420 Member

I get Opana 10's ER all the time and no there not better than oxy, but they are nice. I take 3-4 pills since there small and remove the ER coating and blow-em. Take some Phenergan If you have it cause it will give you nausea just like Oc's will for some people.

15. Feelings Of U4ia

I said the IR's are better then Oxycodone. I didn't care for the ER, but the IR was nothing short of amazing. Lasts MUCH longer then Oxycodone, the nod is MUCH harder, and the overall euphoria can't be matched by any other narcotic, IMO.

16. DaPillMan420

DaPillMan420 Member

Ive only had 5mg IR's had to use alot of those to get anything, hopefully I can find some 40's Im sure that would be much better lol The 10mg ER's I get are nice 4 or 40mg of them and im cruising ok but id rather have a 40 OC. I think everyone is diffrent. OC's still hit me just a hard as always.

17. Feelings Of U4ia

30mg IR Oxymorphone was about as strong as 160mg of Oxycodone, to me anyways.

18. DaPillMan420

DaPillMan420 Member

I think everyones diffrent, Oc's still hit me just as hard as always. Opanas do seem to last a lil longer though. Maybe I need to Try more than 40mg a dose and see what happens with them. I guess ill just crush up 7-8 ER 10's and parachute em or just choke em down. U can olny blow so many of them haha

19. Feelings Of U4ia

Don't take that much Oxymorphone, are you insane?

Don't take them orally, either. The oral bioavailability is horrible, you need to crush them as much as possible, and snort them. Don't do more then 40-50mg, Oxymorphone is NOT close to Oxycodone when it comes to dosages. Just because you can handle 200mg of Oxycodone, you might OD off of 70mg of Oxymorphone.

When snorted I think I remember reading it was about 5-6 times stronger then Oxycodone.

Also, another tip: eat a big meal that has lots of fat in it before taking the Oxymorphone.

Like I said, back when 200mg of Oxycodone would knock me on my ass....I could take 40mg of Oxymorphone IR (SNORTED, NOT ORALLY, DON'T TAKE IT ORALLY IF YOU ACTUALLY WANT A BUZZ) and it was actually a stronger high.

Now that I realize you were taking it orally, that is your problem. Snort it next time.

20. Witemike

Witemike Member

True, but i read if you drink alcohol (don't know how much, i guess a beer) it increases the bioavailability from 10% to 70%. I think im gonna give it a try once to see if its true.