Caught with LSD or Shrooms

Discussion in 'Drug Testing and Legal Issues' started by orjamicman, May 26, 2008.

1. orjamicman

orjamicman Member

What happens if you get caught with shrooms or acid? Has this happened to anyone, or do you know how illegal they are ? ? ?

2. dd3stp233

dd3stp233 -=--=--=-

All depends on where you are. Laws are different in various places.

3. orjamicman

orjamicman Member

say Ohio , USA ??

4. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

That would be felony possession, unless they had a large amount. Over an ounce of shrooms, or more than 10 hits would be a bigger charge.

It all equals big F'ing trouble. Expensive lawyers, jail time, convicted felon status, parole, probation...it's hell.

5. orjamicman

orjamicman Member

can dogs smell shrooms/ acid ??

6. krainaoz

krainaoz Member

i live in australia and dogs are trained to detect various species of plants, dried matter, spices etc so a mushroom would probably be detected, but then on the other hand you can always claim that this species is used in culinary and has been sent from some exotic country...most likely they will just forfeit that content and send you a letter. regardless if you are ordering anything from the net make sure that in case of the worst case scenario you dont have spliffs lying around the table or a supply of pills for the next party...you never know

peace!

7. krainaoz

krainaoz Member

with acid i very much doubt that it can be detected by dogs...

8. explorer83

explorer83 Member

both are felonies in every state that I know of. Caught caught with 1/8th shrooms in VA and spent $2K and had to make the 12 hour trip back twice to go to court to get out of it.

9. Gormur

Gormur Member

I wonder if most cops would even recognize acid. It's not like they see it everyday, like crack, pot, heroin, etc.

10. somenerdyfreak

somenerdyfreak Member

i agree with gormur. some cops might just think you're weird for having a bunch of tiny squares of paper...for, uh, removing ink....

11. Bomb Threat

Bomb Threat Member

Cops don't really even look for acid these days, it would probably have to be labeled for them to find it, shrooms on the other hand yeah but not intensely. Drug dogs are trained differently from state to state, but most are set on the common variety narcotics and gun powder.

12. PeaceAndRasta

PeaceAndRasta Senior Member

i know that dogs can find x, so probably lsd too....

13. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

lsd is odorless........

14. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

While it may be theoretically possible...no you don't have to worry about a dog sniffing out your LSD.

15. numba1indah00d

numba1indah00d Guest

I was pulled over last night and the cop saw beer in the back of the car and searched the car. I sat in the back of the cop car while he searched it. He found 2 bowls and I wound up getting a UPM and being let go. Catch is there were 16 tabs in tin foil inside a ziplock bag, inside a lunch bag with an ice pack in it. He took one of the bowls from this lunch bag and i saw him look at the tabs. He left them right in the bag inside my trunk, my guess is he didn't know what they were. I'm very lucky. This was in New York, can anyone tell me what would have happened if he did know what they were?

16. evilreign

evilreign Member

Woulda been fucked, or any variation on those words that you can think of.

Getting caught with any drug is just a bad thing in general, and I'm pretty sure 16 tabs wouldnt be considered a personal amount, which is even worse.

17. L.ifes S.ubliminal D.ream

L.ifes S.ubliminal D.ream Member

dude that fucking blows, fuck our court system

18. infested_sinner

infested_sinner Member

right?
    plus doses havent been a priority for over a decade, until fairly recently, at least in my area

19. SoulVibrations

SoulVibrations celestial viator

Read Neal VS US, very interesting acid case.

20. kill0025

kill0025 Banned

fresh psilocybin is legal in canada :) i doubt cops in vancouver care to much about shrooms but i am pritty sure at least here if you are caught with lsd you are facing jail time or a large sum of money for bail and a lawyer