Photo
- - - - -

How to potentiate Xanax and other benzo's!!

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 JahRed24

JahRed24

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 705 posts

Posted May 21 2008 - 09:24 PM

What do u guys think about the whole potentiating benzos (xanax in my case) with White Grapefruit Juice and/or Tagament, which both are supposed to inhibit some enzyme or w/e and therefor increases the 'high'

I got this from Wikipedia:
"Eating grapefruits or drinking grapefruit juice while using alprazolam increases blood concentrations by inhibiting the intestinal metabolism.[38]

In fact, any drug that inhibits CYP3A4, for which alprazolam is a substrate, will increase serum concentrations of alprazolam significantly if administered prior or concurrently. Tagamet (cimetidine) is a widely used H2 blocker antacid that inhibits numerous cytochrome P450 enzymes.

Oral contraceptive pills reduce the clearance of alprazolam, which may lead to increased plasma levels of alprazolam and accumulation."

I've tried both these methods (the WHITE grapfruit juice and the Tagamet (cimetidine) of potentiatiing my xanax... I never really noticed much from drinking the white grapefruit juice (plus it taste isn't very nice either) but the Tagamet seemed to always work, but who knows? some of u guys should try both these methods with ur next Benzo adventure and let us know what ur results were....

It must be the WHITE GRAPEFRUIT JUICE and drink a full glass (8-12oz) about 35mins b4 u pop ur xanax..

If your using the Tagamet then take 200-400mgs, i reccommend taking 2 tagamet pills (each pill is 200mgs) about 45mins b4 u pop the xanax.

Lets me know whats ur guy's results are, Experiement my friends...

PS - I think the Tagamet works the best for potentiating my xanax a lot more then the White Grapefruit juice ever has. and i've done experiements many of times with taking xanax alone, with grapfruit juice and with the Tagamet. Plus its a lot easier to pop 2 pills then drinking a lot of that nasty white grapefruit juice ....so let us know what you guys think about these methods for enhancing benzos....btw Tagamet and White Grapefruit Juice work the same way when potentiating opiates!

#2 kil0

kil0

The Rebel

• Members
  • 2,214 posts

Posted May 21 2008 - 10:23 PM

I heard that white grapefruit juice was the best GFJ, but does red ruby grapefruit juice work??

and is tagamet over the counter?
"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself."
~Leo Tolstoy

Posted Image

#3 salmon4me

salmon4me

• 4,111 posts

Posted May 22 2008 - 01:08 AM

Alcohol is the best benzo potenator. Of course, you might die.
*Know the law where you live. Take my advice only if it is legal for you to do so.:piggy:

#4 JahRed24

JahRed24

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 705 posts

Posted May 22 2008 - 10:58 AM

I heard that white grapefruit juice was the best GFJ, but does red ruby grapefruit juice work??

and is tagamet over the counter?

Yes Tagamet is over-the-counter here in the United States. And if you are gonna use GFJ then use the White Grapefruit Juice cuz its works better, a lot better ((i could get technically but u wouldnt understand anyways)). The red ruby gfj dont really work at all..

#5 kil0

kil0

The Rebel

• Members
  • 2,214 posts

Posted May 22 2008 - 04:32 PM

damn that sucks, I cant find white GFJ anywhere! where'd you get it?
~Leo Tolstoy

Posted Image

#6 -beatnick

-beatnick

• 2,155 posts

Posted May 22 2008 - 06:28 PM

opiates too i hear.

#7 kil0

kil0

The Rebel

• Members
  • 2,214 posts

Posted May 22 2008 - 07:04 PM

yeah I want to try it with opiates because its supposed to work similarly, I got bored of benzos already.
~Leo Tolstoy

Posted Image

#8 -beatnick

-beatnick

• 2,155 posts

Posted May 22 2008 - 07:26 PM

people have said the nod is incredible. just be careful mixing two downers.

#9 kil0

kil0

The Rebel

• Members
  • 2,214 posts

Posted May 22 2008 - 08:15 PM

what two downers?
~Leo Tolstoy

Posted Image

#10 JahRed24

JahRed24

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 705 posts

Posted May 22 2008 - 11:02 PM

oh well yeah of course opiates and benzos (xanax especially) potentiate eachother A LOT and lets u 'nod' out a lot easier/faster and with less amount of the opiate ur using...but im not talking about potentiating Benzos with other drugs like opiates/alcohol/weed/ect. im talkin about what i said it my original post about potentiating xanax with Tagamet and/or White Grapfruit Juice...

PS - poster asking about where to get White Grapefruit Juice? Usually in the "juices" isle at ur local super-market. - And now to answer ur question about where to get a bottle of 100% White Grapefruit Juice, well it can be purchased at ur local grocery store (around here its would be a Publix or Kroger) but whatever major grocery stores are around you then you can go there and find it there my friend. Just look down the "Juices" isle and its usually near by the other GFJ products like that "Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice" (Which doesnt work, so stick with White). GOod luck let us know how it goes. But remember in my personal opinion i would say 400mgs (max) potentiates the xanax (and other benzos) A LOT more then the White grapefruit juice...plus its easier to pop two lil tagamet pills then drinking like 20oz's of some nasty (to me at least ha) ass White Grapefruit Juice.

#11 Superpimp

Superpimp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 690 posts

Posted May 22 2008 - 11:04 PM

ive overdosed mixing oxy with ativan.........it was the most calm moment of my life....i was so calm i actualy stoped breathing for several min's....

yeah I want to try it with opiates because its supposed to work similarly, I got bored of benzos already.

#12 kil0

kil0

The Rebel

• Members
  • 2,214 posts

Posted May 23 2008 - 12:28 PM

No I mean I got bored of using benzos by themselves. I've mixed oxy with xanax and it was alright, but I liked oxy by itself much better.

but oxy tolerance is starting to creep up on me, I went from 60mg two nights ago to 150mg last night ( I was depressed cuz of something that happened with my brother).

I think Im gonna take a break from the oxy, tonight just chill and drink beer and watch basketball.
~Leo Tolstoy

Posted Image

#13 Superpimp

Superpimp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 690 posts

Posted May 23 2008 - 01:19 PM

if your bored of using benzos alone try eating a few weed cookies or something...when the benzos start wearing off the cookies will be creeping on

No I mean I got bored of using benzos by themselves. I've mixed oxy with xanax and it was alright, but I liked oxy by itself much better.

but oxy tolerance is starting to creep up on me, I went from 60mg two nights ago to 150mg last night ( I was depressed cuz of something that happened with my brother).

I think Im gonna take a break from the oxy, tonight just chill and drink beer and watch basketball.

#14 Sensei

Sensei

• 1,499 posts

Posted May 24 2008 - 03:53 PM

or pop the benzo when the weed cookie starts to kick in
Posted Image

#15 JahRed24

JahRed24

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 705 posts

Posted May 25 2008 - 05:48 PM

or get barred out and smoke all ur weed and then be pissed off the next morning cuz u smoked all ur bud while on xanax and dont even remember smoking it..lol thats what usually happens to me if i have more then 2 xanax bars on hand....

#16 crazy_chris

crazy_chris

• Guests
  • 5 posts

Posted November 26 2010 - 11:09 AM

That vitamin C works pretty well, and I've tried it myself and it does, but I'm testing the tagament now, well I'm still waiting for 2:45, but I'll let you know how that goes, but I've never felt too much of any thing from white GFJ to increase any effects....anyway, I'll let you know how this goes, though I took 600 mg, I actually have heartburn though lol

#17 crazy_chris

crazy_chris

• Guests
  • 5 posts

Posted November 26 2010 - 11:13 AM

but hell I got some wagon wheels (equivalent of a bar just round with mylan a4 on them and scored to four sections) anyway, and I've 7 footballs to proceed with this experiment and I should probably hide my weed from myself before the xanax kicks in or I'm sure I'd be very irritable tomorrow

#18 crazy_chris

crazy_chris

• Guests
  • 5 posts

Posted November 26 2010 - 11:16 AM

oh and I'm too fucked up to read over everything but don't smoke cigarettes while on benzodiazepine's, it decreases the effects

#19 crazy_chris

crazy_chris

• Guests
  • 5 posts

Posted November 26 2010 - 11:18 AM

ive overdosed mixing oxy with ativan.........it was the most calm moment of my life....i was so calm i actualy stoped breathing for several min's....

I never could get wasted off of ativan, no matter how many I've taken and it didn't calm me down when they shot me up with it at the hospital either lol but oxy's are great, they're a bitch to crush though

#20 crazy_chris

crazy_chris

• Guests
  • 5 posts

Posted November 26 2010 - 12:11 PM

k so the tagaments speed up the reaction n now I'm poppin the vitamin c to see how that goes, now I need to find something to do today

#21 brightdaysss

brightdaysss

• Guests
  • 1 posts

Posted March 01 2011 - 09:41 AM

That is kinda dangerous for your health...

#22 dovkew

dovkew

• Guests
  • 1 posts

Posted March 04 2011 - 07:43 AM

I think it's really unhealthy.. Like alcohol..

#23 parlfunk

parlfunk

• Guests
  • 3 posts

Posted January 06 2012 - 08:11 PM

These are in response to old threads, but nevertheless. After an hour on the road I finally found tagamet and WHITE fuckin GJF. I have taken these and will wait 45 min. I got generic kpins and brand xanax. Don't worry I not planning on downing bottles of my scripts. I was interested in this form of potentiation because of my tolerance to benzos, which i haven't done for years until recently but apparently still have(which I've heard happens). Also, I used to combo OC80's and benzos all the time, and unfortunately it is the best combo known to man. With that said, it is also the most dangerous and I have lost friends to the deadly mix. I'm posting this thread now, potentatiators taken at 10:45. I will pop in a few minutes and try to tell anyone if it truely works.

#24 parlfunk

parlfunk

• Guests
  • 3 posts

Posted January 06 2012 - 09:30 PM

tried both methods together, followed timelines, dosages, everything to the "t". Nothin bro, I bummed cuz I dont want combo with opiates

#25 parlfunk

parlfunk

• Guests
  • 3 posts

Posted January 06 2012 - 09:37 PM

So if you read my previous post under parlfunk - potentiation experiment, it was a dud. My benzos are scripts, ones brand name. Did everything right. Absolooutety no difference. I'm bummed, but it was an experiment. I look roughly 10 mg pins and xanax throughout the day, then after following the procedure took another 8 mg or so. I'm mean what the fuck. I just don't want to combo with opiates ya know. Hit me up if you got any tips or similar experiences. However, everyone does react differently to stuff. Oh well...peace

#26 xanaxisforpanicdisorder

xanaxisforpanicdisorder

• Guests
  • 1 posts

Posted January 13 2012 - 06:52 AM

For people diagnosed with anxiety/panic disorder:

I was curious and decided to be a guinea pig so I could make an accurate, detailed post. Took 400mg tagamet 2 hrs (read it should be 3hrs in order to give it a chance to reach your liver) before my prescribed dose of .5 mg xanax and I did not feel it was stronger. In fact I did not get that usual sense of well being when it kicked in. And you know we anxiety sufferers are sensitive to a sense of well being b/c we NEVER have it. HOWEVER, I took the xanax around 4pm and was anxiety free until I went to bed around 12am. I did not need to take my second dose which I usually would have had to do. I did notice that I felt slightly lightheaded about 6 hrs later, almost like a hangover. Bottom line, IMO Tagamet takes away the "kick" of the xanax but makes it last longer. I would say tagamet would only be useful if your dr. decides to take you off xanax b/c of stupid drug addicts and you want to stretch out your last 4 pills or whatever. Also, be aware tagamet is for acid reflux/heartburn. It reduces the amount of acid in your stomach so I would assume for healthy digestive systems using this much tagamet regularly would throw off the sensitive balance of your stomach. At least eat yogurt, maybe it would help restore the balance but I'm not a dr. Also do NOT drink grapefruit juice it will cancel the effect of the xanax but what will happen is it will build up in your system and a few days later boom, kick in all at once, possibly making you sick but drug addicts please read on...

For addicts trying to get high:

Tagamet is useless for you. Most likely you take so much you are going to get high anyway so why bother? But please do drink a LOT of grapefruit juice, maybe you will OD and get whats coming to you. And please know you have made it very hard for people like me who actually have anxiety/panic disorder to get a medication (benzos) that saves us from the crippling effects of this disorder with little or no side effects. It is really pretty stupid to use xanax and other benzos recreationally because of the high amount you have to take to get "high" which leads to you having a high tolerance for it and it stops working anyway. Please do us a favor and go smoke some meth or another recreational drug. I hear meth gets you really REALLY high.

#27 Diego55

Diego55

• Guests
  • 1 posts

Posted February 01 2012 - 01:46 PM

I have read all your thread but i havent found much from it....anyway, I am just still curious if is White grapefruit juice worth to try for my daily dosing of Xanax(I take regularly 2x 1mg/day) or Is it just a waste of time ? (Btw, I can get only White or Ruby grapefruit but not Tagament-Cimetidine in my country.) Thanks.

#28 ccc DexheaD ccc

ccc DexheaD ccc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted February 05 2012 - 08:50 AM

For addicts trying to get high:

Tagamet is useless for you. Most likely you take so much you are going to get high anyway so why bother? But please do drink a LOT of grapefruit juice, maybe you will OD and get whats coming to you. And please know you have made it very hard for people like me who actually have anxiety/panic disorder to get a medication (benzos) that saves us from the crippling effects of this disorder with little or no side effects. It is really pretty stupid to use xanax and other benzos recreationally because of the high amount you have to take to get "high" which leads to you having a high tolerance for it and it stops working anyway. Please do us a favor and go smoke some meth or another recreational drug. I hear meth gets you really REALLY high.[/QUOTE]

i'd just like to point out how big of an asswhole this guy is. bla bla druggies make it hard to get my script bla bla bla. firstly you already got your script so shup up you whiney baby,secondly i know people without anxiety who get that shit prescribed to them left and right easy as pie,so odds are if you had trouble getting a script you dont need it as bad as your saying. also your tellin people to go do dope so it'll be easier to get your script,so sounds like your an addict yourself.and compared to alot of drugs it actually doesnt take much xanex unless you've been on em awhile. like i said,your an asswhole and prob shouldnt be in a fourm like this anyway

#29 JeffSorrows

JeffSorrows

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted February 19 2012 - 08:20 PM

I just use alcohol to increase my benzo's, that always works, barb's always work with opiates (though dangerous) works amazing, and with alcohol all is amazing, then when smoking cigs, or weed, it all boosts it quite a bit. So these healthier options may make it better, but would take a lot more research to be sure.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users