Oxycodone

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by fondfarewell, Apr 23, 2008.

1. fondfarewell

fondfarewell Member

I have four 5 mg oxycodone tablets. What is the best way of admistering it and how much do you reccomend doing? Thanks

2. Freedom_Man

Freedom_Man Senior Member

crush them up and swallow them take two and then wait a bit until you feel pretty good off those two and take the others after that, if you dont feel shit off those 2 just take the others.

dont snort em, wasteful.

3. Freedom_Man

how was it dude?

4. fondfarewell

fondfarewell Member

I did all 4 and it wasn't what I expected, although I didn't really know what to expect. I was very relaxed, loose, and warm feeling. But it didn't last very long, maybe 30 minutes at the most. Is that about how long it's supposed to last? Oh and also I was a little concerned because these were the kinds with APAP in them as well. I don't know how much was in each 5mg pill, but is it bad that I took all 4? I guess not because obviously I am fine.

5. Freedom_Man

well i think your straight on the apap, cause 5's have 325 mgs in em, and if you took four that'd be 1300 mgs nota as bad as popping a good amount of hydrocodone. some people say that their highs last a couple hours some say it lasts short like yours so iguess it depends man.