Drinking own sperm

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by jaky32, Apr 17, 2008.

1. kiaba360

kiaba360 Member

To answer you question, I live in East NY, on the border of Brooklyn/Queens.

2. ChingChing

ChingChing Guest

I got some of my own on my face one time after some serious masterbation. Worst taste ever! it was disgustiong and really salty - wouldnt reccomend it although if you want to diet Iv heard theres only 5 cal per ejaculation

3. jsb

jsb Member

I always want to drink my come while I'm masturbating, but loose the urge
    right after I come. So now I come in a dixie cup and save it for later.
    After about an hour I get the urge again, then while I'm masturbating a second time I can drink my sperm from earlier and really enjoy it.
    It gets my cock even harder while I'm tasting my come and it makes for a
    great orgasm. I then deposit this ejaculation in the cup for the next time.

4. dvdsky65

dvdsky65 Member

I've gotta be in the mood totally to do it,but I will every now and then.And no;nothing "wrong","unhealthy",or"gay"about it....

5. profezzor_x

profezzor_x Member

I would drink another man's, but not my own...

Strange thinking, yes, but that's just how my brain is wired.

6. sterculius

sterculius Member

I'm a guy who LOVES to suck another guys cock and I also like the taste and texture of semen.

7. undefeated

undefeated Member

HELL NO- thats what girls r for! thats just nasty- i work out and need alot of protien -but not that way

8. JoeBone

JoeBone Member

I spread mine on a baloney sandwich.
    It's a scientific fact that you will turn gay if you eat enough of your own cum. That's why I closely monitor my intake.

9. sterculius

sterculius Member

This is true! I cut back whenever I find myself humming show tunes or having a strong desire to listen to Bette Midler songs.

10. _orgazmik_

_orgazmik_ o_O

I glaze doughnuts with my pussy juice before eating them. Does that count?

Pussy juice, it isn't just for glazing faces anymore.

11. luvs69redhead

luvs69redhead Guest

I love to lick my precum. It is something that i do that gets my girl off. She loves if it use my fingers to wipe it off my penis and o lck it off my fingers excitedly or apply it to her nipples and lick it off. When we are in a real kinky mood, i will leak precum onto one of her dildos and lick or suck it off of them like i was doing it of of a real penis.

As for it being gay to eat your own cum, no it is not. Some people like the taste of cum and it gets them more excited.

I also agree with the others that once you shoot your load, you are not interested. I have shot my load in my mouth several times and wondered why i did it. I think that happens to all of us, guys or girls.

12. Gumby

Gumby Banned

I just love woman cum. I'll pass on my own. Sometimes you can't help it when you eat pussy after you have blown a load in it...

13. Shadow2145

Shadow2145 comatose insomniac

Ehh ive thought about before but never gone through with it. I think its kinda gay. I mean really u would be eating jizz. Yuck. Im not even sure why i would think about it. No offence to anyone who has done it but i think its kinda gay but each to his own.

14. topper

topper Member

I have been doing it for years. Kissing my wife after bj's or eating her just fucked pussy, to get round two going. I wasn't about to let my cum get in the way of a good time.
    Because I would lick it off, my wife would let me cum on her. It's easier and neater to just lick it off of my fingers than to get messy tissues or rags.

15. CrypToka420

CrypToka420 Member

i always tell myelf i will but decide not to at the end. ive only tasted pre cum.

16. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

This ole chestnut? What do you think, guys into other guys, that means we just sit around in front of the mirror jacking off to the site of our own cocks, spraying ourselves in the face in much the same way as a dog attacks a sprinkler?

Same kind of thing when a straight guy says something like, "If I was born a chick, I'd just play with my tits all the time"

Lol.

Well, I'm gay, not really a fan of tasting cum, especially my own, maybe tried once when I was 14, just for the hell of it. If it tasted like chocolate, that might be another story ;). Then again if it tasted like chocolate, none of us would be here ;)

Hell, even when it comes to the good old tug, prefer to do that above the toilet than in the shower, cos in the shower it gets all stringy and in between your toes and shit

17. sobebella

sobebella Member

i do some times, first time i did, i wanted to know what it tasted like, i was not disapointed :p (im weird i know >.<)

18. Chinafun

Chinafun Member

I have a playfriend who after giving me head likes to give me a french kiss with my sperm in her mouth. She came up with that idea - not bad at all for a virgin!

19. jnorton47

jnorton47 Cosmic Traveler

When I could, I did.
    I prefer the taste of someone else's cum. warm from the sprout. [​IMG]

20. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

Curiosity killed the cat, or in this case the dude who drank his own cum