• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 AltF4

AltF4

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted February 27 2008 - 02:46 PM

Has anyone ever been able to cum from anal Masturbation?

I would like to learn how to, but its very difficult to get fully there when just penetratating with a vibe and not rubbing.
Usually that is required. I think maybe I need to focus more on my prostate, but can that really trigger a spasms experienced in an orgasm. Iv heard some guys have (prolly prostate rubbing) and many girls have because of the vaginal stimulation through the rectum.

Guys and Girls are welcome to share any techniques, tips, comments, questions, or stories.

#2 PineMan

PineMan

• 3,133 posts

Posted February 27 2008 - 09:09 PM

I've never been able to climax from anal masturbation alone. However, I have had an orgasm from being penetrated during anal sex - a most unusual sensation becasue, as is the case with most men, when being penetrated the penis usually remains flaccid, yet as the penetrating penis presses against the prostate gland this results in stimulating a full orgasm without any penile contact, let alone any trace of an erection.

#3 keeze

keeze

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted February 28 2008 - 03:33 PM

i thought i was going to yesterday...i was in my bathroom and i took the mirror off of the wall and leaned it against the bathtub and i fingered my ass with lube to get it ready for my vibrators (i had three on hand haha)...and i got on my knees and held on to my shins with my hands and bounced up and down on my purple vibe...it got me so horny and i had the hardest boner and it got to the point where i just needed to rub it out...but i got pretty close i think

#4 AltF4

AltF4

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted March 01 2008 - 02:40 PM

I think it must only be capable if the prostate is stimulated.
Perahps I need more practice and get more used to the feeling hmm.

#5 keeze

keeze

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted March 14 2008 - 11:29 AM

Result: possible....did it 2 days ago...i was amazed

#6 AltF4

AltF4

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted July 06 2008 - 09:55 PM

Result: possible....did it 2 days ago...i was amazed

Is it different than an orgasm from the result of rubbing the penis?

#7 runnerman

runnerman

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted July 07 2008 - 01:43 AM

I also want to know if it is different than rubbing the penis?

#8 nicknack

nicknack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted July 07 2008 - 02:06 AM

I'm straight so don't perhaps have the knowledge of the man hole like some of you, but I've never located my prostate...

#9 AltF4

AltF4

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted July 07 2008 - 08:53 AM

I'm straight so don't perhaps have the knowledge of the man hole like some of you, but I've never located my prostate...

LoL I don't think any of use said we were bi or gay :P
I wish I was bi but unfortunately I am not. =[

As for prostate location: Have you tried using any objects or your fingers with lots of lube?
Try positioning yourself so you fingers point up somewhat, with a slight curve so that the palm (front) of your finger is facing the front of your body.

I found it not to be as pleasurable as some say, until I am about to have an orgasm, in which when tensing up it will project out, and then when you rub it, you will notice that the building really intensifies and creates that more pleasurable "wow this is going feel damn good" feeling, haha.

Hopefully this help =]

#10 runnerman

runnerman

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted July 07 2008 - 01:03 PM

thanks altF4.
I will give that a try.

#11 PinkPonyBoy

PinkPonyBoy

• Guests
  • 22 posts

Posted July 09 2008 - 07:45 PM

Try using candy. Put a mint up in there and it makes you relax but be wornd for it is irritating after you have the erection and the mint wont go away until it dissolves. I ask for mints all the time and say don't ask and collect them to see what each different kind feels like. Make sure you rub your genitals this will also make things more pleasurable

#12 PinkPonyBoy

PinkPonyBoy

• Guests
  • 22 posts

Posted July 09 2008 - 07:56 PM

Try using candy. put candy in there and it will make you relax so you can go enven further. Use mints carfuly if the erecton happens before the mint disolvesit will be eritating.:p

I probably already posted this before but i am new and dont know how to work this site.

#13 cirano726

cirano726

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted July 09 2008 - 08:48 PM

I personally have some amazing orgasm with anal penetration. I use dildos that have suction cups and are made of cyberskin. Using plenty of lube and patience, I cum before I cum. Makes my whole body shake in pleasure. I tried to stop masturbating this way, but always end up going back because the feeling is out of this world.

#14 Spiripol

Spiripol

• Guests
  • 2 posts

Posted February 17 2011 - 03:56 AM

I personally haven't had an orgasm through anal masturbation. But the thing that happened the other day was amazing!
I am new to anal masturbation. I use a vibrator and I know how to reach the prostate. The last time I did this, while I was rubbing my penis, after a while there was semen coming out, but that wasn't an orgasm! My penis got very wet as it was ejaculating in small quantity.
It was feeling great, and then I started ejaculating more and more, but not as intense as when having an orgasm. The fluid came out in big quantities and I was feeling like never before, but still this was not the end. I continued masturbating like that, massaging my prostate with the vibrator. I was so wet you could tell I had finished, but I was able to continue masturbating and ejaculating!!!
Then I couldn't wait no more. I rubbed my penis a little more and I had the greatest orgasm of my life, while The ejaculation came stronger!! That was the first time that so much fluid came out my penis!!

#15 mike4boys

mike4boys

• Guests
  • 8 posts

Posted February 20 2011 - 02:20 PM

So I have a question. I do have a slender dildo that vibrates. It's more for a woman's g spot but I bought it for me.

I tried using it the other day and I got nothing from it. I understand your penis leaks cum ( this isn't happen )

So do you use the dildo more as your actually having anal sex or do you find the prostate ( which I thought this vibrator can do with ease ) and leave it there

I am confused

#16 piercedpa

piercedpa

• Guests
  • 14 posts

Posted February 20 2011 - 11:09 PM

I havent cum from that alone but when i edge myself with my anal lock c ring it is just a wicked orgasm and the wife likes how hard and wet i get

#17 Spiripol

Spiripol

• Guests
  • 2 posts

Posted February 21 2011 - 05:06 AM

[quote name='mike4boys']

So I have a question. I do have a slender dildo that vibrates. It's more for a woman's g spot but I bought it for me.

I tried using it the other day and I got nothing from it. I understand your penis leaks cum ( this isn't happen )

So do you use the dildo more as your actually having anal sex or do you find the prostate ( which I thought this vibrator can do with ease ) and leave it there

I am confused
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I use the vibrator and I find the prostate. This is located about 2-3 inches after the anal opening and it's towards your penis. When you reach it, you will feel as you are about to piss. After a while your penis will start leaking cum.

#18 sxcmacca

sxcmacca

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted February 23 2011 - 05:02 AM

havent been able to cum from anal alone yet. Came really close the other day while using a cucumber up there, it was going so well i started to leak precum onto my face and mouth but i was so horny i couldnt help but finish my self off with my hand. Reading this thread has got me anxious to try again!

#19 greatwhitesnoop3406

greatwhitesnoop3406

• Guests
  • 13 posts

Posted February 24 2011 - 01:31 AM

Has anyone ever been able to cum from anal Masturbation?

I would like to learn how to, but its very difficult to get fully there when just penetratating with a vibe and not rubbing.
Usually that is required. I think maybe I need to focus more on my prostate, but can that really trigger a spasms experienced in an orgasm. Iv heard some guys have (prolly prostate rubbing) and many girls have because of the vaginal stimulation through the rectum.

Guys and Girls are welcome to share any techniques, tips, comments, questions, or stories.

dildos and vibrators are desigened for a womans body not a man. some guys can using a broomstick but i am one of those that needed a tool look up prostate stimulators on the internet.

#20 mike4boys

mike4boys

• Guests
  • 8 posts

Posted February 28 2011 - 08:20 AM

I guess I am just confused, it seems whenever I try to stimulate the prostate , nothing happens. Like how do you know you found the right spot. How do you know the prostate is being stimulated correctly?

#21 gand

gand

• Guests
  • 1 posts

Posted March 06 2011 - 11:03 PM

Get a 6 and 1/2" American Whopper dildo from any online sex store. You can google it. It has got an amazing suction cup and not very expensive. It is flexible and has a certain angle so it hits the prostate about right. This is my second toy for anal stimulation. Lube it up very well and stick it up against the wall. Start pumping your butthole against it. Let one of your hands play with your penis while the other hand plays with your nipples. Keep changing the speed of the thrusts to elongate stimulation. You won't even beleive the feeling you get. Once you go back you will get onto it everytime you get aroused. The experience cannot be explained!!!!!!

#22 sxcmacca

sxcmacca

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted April 11 2011 - 03:35 AM

finally did it. Had my first anal orgasm last night. 3 fingers in my ass and kept pumping, didn't touch my dick at all. Felt amazing and lots of cum. Think i'm gonna try it again tonight!

#23 london dad

london dad

• Guests
  • 1 posts

Posted April 12 2011 - 08:01 AM

i ve recently bought a ANEROS prostate massager, supposedly for just this purpose.
instructions make it lok quite complicated, but it s a new sensation im keen to practise at.
be interested to hear if others have had much experience / success with one of these?

#24 kerrmit1

kerrmit1

• Guests
  • 3 posts

Posted April 15 2011 - 04:08 AM

Ive sort of gotten it figured out i used to put my dildo in my ass then i would slowly jerk off till i came after doing this may times just the dildo with some hip grinding was all it takes sort of had to train my self and had to try several dildos to find the right one .

#25 desireu2

desireu2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted May 27 2011 - 12:37 PM

God yes - outstanding way to milk yourself dry!!!

#26 Pspot

Pspot

• Guests
  • 11 posts

Posted June 22 2011 - 03:28 PM

I guess I am just confused, it seems whenever I try to stimulate the prostate , nothing happens. Like how do you know you found the right spot. How do you know the prostate is being stimulated correctly?

You may be going about it wrong? You only need to insert average 2-3 inches of length or your middle finger up to the second knuckle. The prostate is located inwards towards your penis. So insert your finger and apply pressure with your finger as if you were telling someone to 'Come Here'. It should feel hard and round much like a g-spot in a vagina. Some say it feels like a walnut but mine sure doesn't!

Its possible your not applying the needed pressure to make yourself orgasm. It is possible and VERY intense once you find the right spot and right motions. Its all about your body, there is no one technique for all.

I personally use a butt-plug or a vibrator that is curved slightly with either a tapered end or a ball type end. This way when you know where your prostate is, the toy will contour to your body and your muscles will guide it to the spot!

Once you master it, the orgasms are close to being par with a females orgasm! I give myself anal about 3 - 5 times a week, and not only is it pleasurable it promotes excellent prostate and bowl health. AS LONG AS YOU STAY CLEAN!.

The biggest thing to remember is stay clean and use LOTS of lube! Always clean your toys thoroughly with a toy cleaner after use. Just relax and enjoy the pleasure!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users