Cum from Anal Masturbation?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by AltF4, Feb 27, 2008.

1. AltF4

AltF4 Member

Has anyone ever been able to cum from anal Masturbation?

I would like to learn how to, but its very difficult to get fully there when just penetratating with a vibe and not rubbing.
    Usually that is required. I think maybe I need to focus more on my prostate, but can that really trigger a spasms experienced in an orgasm. Iv heard some guys have (prolly prostate rubbing) and many girls have because of the vaginal stimulation through the rectum.

Guys and Girls are welcome to share any techniques, tips, comments, questions, or stories.

2. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

I've never been able to climax from anal masturbation alone. However, I have had an orgasm from being penetrated during anal sex - a most unusual sensation becasue, as is the case with most men, when being penetrated the penis usually remains flaccid, yet as the penetrating penis presses against the prostate gland this results in stimulating a full orgasm without any penile contact, let alone any trace of an erection.

3. keeze

keeze Member

i thought i was going to yesterday...i was in my bathroom and i took the mirror off of the wall and leaned it against the bathtub and i fingered my ass with lube to get it ready for my vibrators (i had three on hand haha)...and i got on my knees and held on to my shins with my hands and bounced up and down on my purple vibe...it got me so horny and i had the hardest boner and it got to the point where i just needed to rub it out...but i got pretty close i think

4. AltF4

AltF4 Member

I think it must only be capable if the prostate is stimulated.
    Perahps I need more practice and get more used to the feeling hmm.

5. keeze

keeze Member

Result: possible....did it 2 days ago...i was amazed

6. AltF4

AltF4 Member

Is it different than an orgasm from the result of rubbing the penis?

7. runnerman

runnerman Member

I also want to know if it is different than rubbing the penis?

8. nicknack

nicknack Member

I'm straight so don't perhaps have the knowledge of the man hole like some of you, but I've never located my prostate...

9. AltF4

AltF4 Member

LoL I don't think any of use said we were bi or gay :p
    I wish I was bi but unfortunately I am not. =[

As for prostate location: Have you tried using any objects or your fingers with lots of lube?
    Try positioning yourself so you fingers point up somewhat, with a slight curve so that the palm (front) of your finger is facing the front of your body.

I found it not to be as pleasurable as some say, until I am about to have an orgasm, in which when tensing up it will project out, and then when you rub it, you will notice that the building really intensifies and creates that more pleasurable "wow this is going feel damn good" feeling, haha.

Hopefully this help =]

10. runnerman

runnerman Member

thanks altF4.
    I will give that a try.

11. PinkPonyBoy

PinkPonyBoy Guest

Try using candy. Put a mint up in there and it makes you relax but be wornd for it is irritating after you have the erection and the mint wont go away until it dissolves. I ask for mints all the time and say don't ask and collect them to see what each different kind feels like. Make sure you rub your genitals this will also make things more pleasurable

12. PinkPonyBoy

PinkPonyBoy Guest

Try using candy. put candy in there and it will make you relax so you can go enven further. Use mints carfuly if the erecton happens before the mint disolvesit will be eritating.:p

I probably already posted this before but i am new and dont know how to work this site.

13. cirano726

cirano726 Member

I personally have some amazing orgasm with anal penetration. I use dildos that have suction cups and are made of cyberskin. Using plenty of lube and patience, I cum before I cum. Makes my whole body shake in pleasure. I tried to stop masturbating this way, but always end up going back because the feeling is out of this world.

14. Spiripol

Spiripol Guest

I personally haven't had an orgasm through anal masturbation. But the thing that happened the other day was amazing!
    I am new to anal masturbation. I use a vibrator and I know how to reach the prostate. The last time I did this, while I was rubbing my penis, after a while there was semen coming out, but that wasn't an orgasm! My penis got very wet as it was ejaculating in small quantity.
    It was feeling great, and then I started ejaculating more and more, but not as intense as when having an orgasm. The fluid came out in big quantities and I was feeling like never before, but still this was not the end. I continued masturbating like that, massaging my prostate with the vibrator. I was so wet you could tell I had finished, but I was able to continue masturbating and ejaculating!!!
    Then I couldn't wait no more. I rubbed my penis a little more and I had the greatest orgasm of my life, while The ejaculation came stronger!! That was the first time that so much fluid came out my penis!!

15. mike4boys

mike4boys Guest

So I have a question. I do have a slender dildo that vibrates. It's more for a woman's g spot but I bought it for me.

I tried using it the other day and I got nothing from it. I understand your penis leaks cum ( this isn't happen )

So do you use the dildo more as your actually having anal sex or do you find the prostate ( which I thought this vibrator can do with ease ) and leave it there

I am confused

16. piercedpa

piercedpa Guest

I havent cum from that alone but when i edge myself with my anal lock c ring it is just a wicked orgasm and the wife likes how hard and wet i get

17. Spiripol

Spiripol Guest

18. sxcmacca

sxcmacca Member

havent been able to cum from anal alone yet. Came really close the other day while using a cucumber up there, it was going so well i started to leak precum onto my face and mouth but i was so horny i couldnt help but finish my self off with my hand. Reading this thread has got me anxious to try again!

19. greatwhitesnoop3406

greatwhitesnoop3406 Guest

dildos and vibrators are desigened for a womans body not a man. some guys can using a broomstick but i am one of those that needed a tool look up prostate stimulators on the internet.

20. mike4boys

mike4boys Guest

I guess I am just confused, it seems whenever I try to stimulate the prostate , nothing happens. Like how do you know you found the right spot. How do you know the prostate is being stimulated correctly?