Snorting AMBIEN (10mg Zolpidem IR) Question

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by JahRed24, Feb 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JahRed24

JahRed24 Member

Anyone ever tired snorting aome ambien (10mga)r aMBIENS? I get the round white ones with 93 on one side and othere sdie 74 on other side. Is ambien abosorbed better nasally or does it just kick in faster when u snort the 10mg Zolpidem (aka Ambien)? Give me some feedback from those of u with experience with ambiens and what u think about them for recrational purposes mainly, but also use them to slee at night!

Tonight: Ingested 10mg Zoplidem (snorted) and feel asleep un-intentially in my computer chair (lol kinda like when u nod off on opiates as pass out in a chair.

By the way i took about 20-30mgs of ambien tonight but i keep wakin at like 4am and need to eat another xanax or/and Ambien. any adivice about how i shoudl take my xanax and ambiens while on the sub-train?!

2. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

I suggest following the directions on the bottle.

3. InfernoMunky

InfernoMunky Member

buy a nice gram or two of some high quality bud and grind that up and bake it into a personal brownie.... then quit the pills....

4. ESRUOS ENO

ESRUOS ENO Senior Member

5. usadventure

usadventure Member

Jah, the best thing to do is to take the medication not having eaten anything within 2 hours. If you keep taking high dosages, you will find your tolerance will get out of controle. There have been points in my life where i have taken as much as 70-80mg. if you want something that last longer, it is best to take ambien CR. if you ski the zopiderm, it will only last for 2 hours at most.

6. MiNdTrIp

MiNdTrIp Member

hahahaha...wow.....are people really this impatient. you can snort some things man, but others, just swallow.

but don't mix Zolpidem with xanax.....your not going to stay awke. no matter how hard you try.

7. De stoned fryball

De stoned fryball Member

Dude you talk about using it to get high and then like in the same sentence you talk about it not working for staying asleep. Obviously its not going to work well when you do that.

Ive only used ambien for recreation and it was really great, but i think a healthy sleep cycle is one thing essential for happy living and would never fuck that up by becoming dependant on pharmaceuticals.

I think you should ask yourself more about why your not sleeping all nite. Definitely dont use xanax and ambien on top, its just not needed. and DONT SNort it, your just going through unneeded pain for not that much of a boost. Ambien is a drug, if your going to use to get twisted, you dont need it all at once.

8. paperPlanes285

paperPlanes285 Member

Hmm I don't know about sniffing it
    but I do miss my ambien perscription.
    seeing the walls move before you fall asleep is always fun.

9. Alan McDougall

Alan McDougall Member

this drug leads to appalling nightmares and becomes addictive just like the rest

alan

10. JamesXXX

JamesXXX Member

i fucking love ambien, gives me the coolest trip if i take it during the day

11. Its255AM

Its255AM Member

My advice, from personal experience, don't mix the two... its kinda wasting both the pills. Just eat the ambien. Crush it and parachute it if you feel the need. I would go with 20mg. That made me trip out for about 45 minutes to an hour. Then I just passed the fuck out. Every single time. Its fun, addictive, and yes it does give you nightmares sometimes (about 70% of the time for me). JUST POP THOSE FUCKERS!

12. rollontheground

rollontheground Member

ive snorted zaleplon (sonata) which is in the same class as ambien and starts with a z so maybe there structrually related? But snorting sonata is amazing it hits you in 30 seconds 2 10mg caps is all you need...but it only lasts for 45 minutes....idk...im down to try anything though so snort that shit!

13. phillyblunts

phillyblunts Guest

i was prescribed to zolpiderm but it sucks- it is a terrible generic form of the real drug, Ambien. When I would take them, I would often find myself waking up randomly in the middle of the night (which is not supposed to happen). I asked my doctor to switch me to 10mg Ambien (not the generic) and I have had no problems since then.

14. Tparkboy

Tparkboy Member

Who the fuck are you?! Get off of this site narc. "becomes addictive just like the rest" Why are you on a drug site loser? Nobody likes you go away

15. st. stephen

st. stephen Senior Member

yah u can snort but me, personally, i just like to eat 4 or 5 pills. reminds me a lot of benzo's

16. krainaoz

krainaoz Member

wouldnt it be extrmemely bitter on ur trought ...i dont think it will be a nice feeling, bu yeah the substance itself is truly very nice...however i never tried it alone just to come down from other stuff

17. krainaoz

krainaoz Member

i reckon for non addictive "safe" drugs to calm you down when you need it after other goodies is imovane

18. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

1. This is not a drug site. This is Hip Forums. This is a feee speech site.
    2. Calling people Narc and telling them to fuck off will get you banned (again)
    3. Personal attacks are against the Hip Forum Guidelines
    4. If I keep having to delete or close your threads, you will soon find yourself unwelcome here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.