Glory holes!

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by MollyBoston, Feb 10, 2008.

1. MollyBoston

MollyBoston Fluffer

It's probably bad manners to post the same thing in two different threads, but I thought some of you gay guys might have expertise about glory holes...I just posted over in the Kinky Sex forum about following through on my glory hole fantasy. Anyone ever tried a glory hole? Any tips for me?

(I read up on it online so I think I get the "stick your finger through the hole" thing, and we'll use a condom and my boyfriend's coming too.)

Thanks guys!

2. Aesthete

Aesthete Member

And why would you think that? Is it that most here actually just desire anonymous sex?

(well, ok, maybe some do. But I'd say most here are young--like me--and much more interested in romance than sleazy sex--like me.)

3. MollyBoston

MollyBoston Fluffer

Oh no - I'm sorry, that's not what I meant at all. I just know that glory holes are more often frequented by guys - gay guys and, y'know, straight guys that just feel like having oral sex with a guy. Girls almost never go to them. So I thought maybe this would be a good place to ask. I totally didn't mean it to sound like I think all gay guys are anonymous-sex-craving sluts! That's only my friend Dan.

4. mushie18

mushie18 Intergalactic

I've heard about them existing nearby.

I have no inclination to ever go to one. I like watching the other person while giving or receiving oral sex. It all seems very unappealing to me.

Good luck!

5. Indecision

Indecision Member

Never done it. Can't do things like that anymore with all these STD's. I would be so conserned about catching something that i would completely lose all enjoyment what-so-ever.

6. BattleMoose

BattleMoose Member

What he said. ^^

Also, no desire to do taht at all, none whatsoever. Just so sleezy, bathrooms, not fun.

7. deadpool

deadpool Member

Ive seen glory holes, they make them at school bathrooms every once in awhile. Just happened to be using the bathroom when someone was waiting by it. Like indecision said though too many STDS

8. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

The only sex that's sleazy is when you're trying to coerce someone not that interested.

Married guys running around having anonymous gay one off encounters, that just about release.

The gay guys that run around having one nighters, thats usually the guys extra virile, with needs greater than most.

Whether its a 10 minute encounter, a one night encounter, or one that last only a few weeks, it can never really be sleazy if both parties are keen on it

9. Aesthete

Aesthete Member

Well, not like I pretended my perceptions were objective.

...release in a very injudicious manner.

Yes; what an appealing thought! Although I think most people can derive at least some significant degree of enjoyment from such a lifestyle, I wouldn't exactly be hard-pressed to think of a better one--better both for society and for the individual.

Again, this is a matter of opinion. I just happen to find sleaziness in places outside of the realm of coercion.

10. cartmanblue

cartmanblue Member

Eeeewww. But hey, whatever floats your boat right?

11. lostdazedintime

lostdazedintime Fucked in the head

At heart i tie white terrycloth on the left so I am down with glory holes, but i loves me a relationship.

12. mushie18

mushie18 Intergalactic

Ha, are you referring to the bandana codes?

I thought that was "masturbation top".

13. lostdazedintime

nah man close but not quite there white terry cloth (the fabric towells are made of) on the left is a bathhouse top, not too many of those left.

masturbation top, thats interesting, who's on bottom? your alter ego?

14. mushie18

mushie18 Intergalactic

Ha I suppose.

Not top many of what left? Tops? In my experience it's the other way around.

15. lostdazedintime

bath-houses, gay ones

plenty of tops left.

16. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Glory holes, more in the realm of the straight/married guys, the ones that want cock, but not whats attached to it, me thinks.

Even if a gay guy is just having anonymous sex, he's going to want some kissing and touching to go along with it, and the remote chance that one off encounter can at least turn into a regular, Glory holes pretty much exclude all of that

17. mushie18

mushie18 Intergalactic

Really?

I haven't seen any type of shortage in my experience.

18. MollyBoston

MollyBoston Fluffer

Right, agreed

19. lostdazedintime

In my experiance there are very few true bathouses, but plenty of sexclubs.

20. Canucker

Canucker Member

Yuck, no thanks...

I'm into building the relationship, falling in love, and then having sex type of thing.