Easiest Way To Get Painkillers

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by LeapingTiddlywinks!, Jan 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. happydude_60

happydude_60 Senior Member

I get it occasionally, and sometimes I can walk it off. I've heard of tons of remedies, including putting a bar of soap under the mattress. The most common remedy I've heard involves multi-vitamins.

1 person likes this.
  2. socio

socio Member

In my experience that's the worst part of withdrawal... Days on end of restless leg syndrome insomnia. The only things I know (besides muscle relaxers or benzos, somewhat; haven't tried the RLS meds for withdrawal):
    (1)tonic water (for quinine, since they don't sell straight quinine tablets anymore in the US; you need at least one liter per dose; three-four times a day for a few days; look it up, it really does work, though it won't totally overcome strong withdrawal);
    and (2) hot water for an hour (bath, jacuzzi, sometimes showering/stretching), followed by putting on warm sweatpants and trying to fall asleep immediately (may work for an hour or two, if not too severe). I spent two days in a hospital once walking back and forth, every hour or so, between my room and the one room with a bath in it.
    Or you can always try legal replacement opioids (kratom, dextromethorphan), but I would guess you'll either prolong it or get little benefit. Oh, and sugary stuff can help a little bit. I remember at the hospital they wouldn't give me anymore orange juice because they said they needed it for people with low blood-sugar. Helped me, anyway. And, if you can, try to force yourself to exercise as much as possible (at least 15 minutes of walking/day, unless you have chronic pain/health reasons you can't.) (Most effective long-term, of course, is to cease opiates and avoid readdiction; or go on maintenance therapy.)

3. dr.heyzeus

dr.heyzeus Member

thanks for the advice, ive heard of the soap thing. never bothered, but i guess its worth a shot. yea the wrestless legs is the worst part for me, it always hits me at night too. ill get some tonic water though. im tryin to get clean from oc 30's. i have a little story for you guys by the way. i wasn't going to post it until i got to know everyone so you guys didn't take me for a phyco but what the hell. so ive been fighting the addiction for a few weeks now. i got a few 357's here and there but were talkin like 3 every over week from a buddy w/ legit back issues. but he's been dry for a bit now and ive isolated myself from my guy w/ the oc's. recently the withdrawal started creeping back so i looked into this forum in seach for help. remedies, other sources (poppy tea) for example. never heard of it before this forum, but i knew there must be something to help. so the withdrawal started getting beyond being able to just stick it out and i haven't been able to find any unwashed seeds and such. so, i got an idea and ran w/ it. plz dont judge me until you get to know me- by the way if your hurting, this may be a way out if you can go through w/ it. '' i bet i would get a nice bottle of hydrocodone for a couple of broken fingers.'' so i went for it- took a few trys to actually do it, i kept stopping before the impact. i put my fingers down on the coffee table and grabbed the wrench. wound up better then i hoped. i just bruised the living **** out of them. still got 14-count 5/500s. and no perm. damage. word of caution- good chance if you bust them that they wont ever be the same. so think it over. but it works. very very sick move but sometimes you gotta do certain things and i played this card. two days later now, and there bruised up but no splint; i can bend them fine. (typing). well thats my story- enjoy

4. socio

socio Member

Oh, my! Good post. Wow, well you're not the first... Have definitely considered taking out the garden shears and clipping off a pinkie joint or two... The closest I came was once punching myself in the eye a few times while sitting in the passenger seat of my friend's car at the ER parking lot. I remember--he was like, "That didn't do s***, you p****!" But then when I turned to look at him he gasped: my right eye was already swollen shut. (Then we both laughed a lot.) Got about 20 x 5 mg vicodins, then me and him forged the script to read 7.5, almost got caught by the pharmacist, got high once, and was stuck with $300+ in bills. I've heard of people doing this repeatedly, so it's not totally unusual. Gotta be careful...do that too much and they catch on quick. (And, of course, as a lot of people say, it's preferable not to exploit medical professionals.)

One other tip -- I know it sounds kinda crazy so I didn't mention it before... Have you ever tried Loperamide (aka Immodium Anti-diarrheal) for w/d, including the restless legs? A lot of people, myself included, have used it successfully (with higher than recommeded doses; the serious risk, of course, is stomach ache and dangerous constipation). People always freak out about this, but do a search and you'll see, a lot of people swear by it for WD (not so much to get high). Tonic water does work okay for the legs (short-term, in quantities of a liter+), but not as well as Immodium/loperamide. It's actually an opioid, legal to sell OTC (cheap), just not very psychoactive at all; doesn't cross the blood-brain-barrier very well. Helps to combine them. Who knows--could save you a finger or two some day! ;)

I don't get the soap thing. Under the mattress?

5. dr.heyzeus

dr.heyzeus Member

hahaha, me neither. the soap thing, that is. i was afraid to check the posts today. i didnt want to piss anyone off by exploiting nor did i want to be labeled as a phyco but what ever. ya it fook a few beers to go through w/ it. id deff. pay to see someone punch themselves in the face . by the way, i take Immodium for the obvious reasons but im a little confused. your telling me that its basicly a weak opiate w/ dangers? what would you rec. for doses? oww and my guy stopped by today w/ the oc's. very tempting...

6. dr.heyzeus

dr.heyzeus Member

oww sorry- about the soap thing, from what i heard your supposed to put it under your sheets with you. assuming on top of your mattress sheet.

7. happydude_60

Soap obviously doesn't cure restless legs. It works on belief. If you strongly believe rubbing a monkey's head will help, it just might.

8. dr.heyzeus

dr.heyzeus Member

yea thats what i figured. i think half of its in my head sometimes anyways.

9. socio

socio Member

Yup, that's right. Constipation/anti-diarrhea works because its an opioid. Not really good for a recreational high (some disagree), but good for w/d (my opinion, plus the consensus on several forums at bluelight: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=296086
    Seriously, Immodium. No joke, though a lot of people get their drawers in a bunch over it ("Dude, you're never gonna take a dump again!" etc.).

Some people get FULL w/d reflief with as little as 12mg (6 pills), but on the higher end people do up to 100mg (50 pills) or more.

Best to start small, and work up... 16mg is the maximum daily rec dose, so personally I'd consider it safe.
    Beware of jumping in too soon, taking too much before knowing how it effects you: opiate users do die of impacted/obstructed/perforated bowels. (I can only imagine my friends busting my balls at my own funeral.)

You know that traveling museum exhibit "The Body"/"Body World," where that dude turned corpses into plastic and did all kinds of weird shit with them? I saw it in Chicago, and one was a 19-yo girl who was addicted to opiates and died of bowel obstruction from not pooping and then not going to doctor (the slice taken out of her abdomen looked like a football wrapped in a couple slices of ham--poop basically filling the whole abdominal cavity).

10. dr.heyzeus

dr.heyzeus Member

wow, id like to see that exibit. ill look take a shot at it. if i die from blockage, ill post it so you guys have some sort of benchmark for future references. :)
    a little of topic but if you do get blocked up, not hardcore extreme but deff. cant poop can they do anything about that at the hospital?

11. socio

socio Member

Yeah, I think they can. Definitely if you go in a reasonable time. But people do occasionally die. I think the problem is people either stay too high to notice the severe pain/deal with it, or their too embarrassed, and eventually something ruptures. I think it can probably happen within a few weeks--I've heard of people on these forums waiting that long, so maybe those are the people who occasionally die. I think laxatives will solve the problem, though. Not a doc, but that's my impression of the way it goes.

1 person likes this.
  12. happydude_60

Wouldn't an enema work for that?

13. ILL BILL NECRO

ILL BILL NECRO Member

cheapest way? Rob a ****** for his herion.

14. D3V0N

D3V0N Member

If you get a ful blown obstruction in your intestine, they will try an enema..... after about a half hour, if it hasnt worked the nurse sticks her fingers up your asss and digs out all the really hard stuff until you can push it out. And yes, full obstruction can cause your intestines to rip, releasing all that wonderful shit into your body.

15. happydude_60

That brings to mind a horrific image:

[​IMG]

Hello, Paul...

16. DeeGee

DeeGee Guest

Hey man. I am also in the same boat. i have one doctor now but am searching for another one. I have some knee issues and slight back issue. nothing tho that warrants high doses of roxi's. I am looking for a doctor that is "loose" with his prescription writing. I am willing to compensate anyone for a refferal. I know you also get a discount for reffering someone to ur doctor. Anyone is S FL like palm beach or maybe broward hit me up. I am an hr north of wpb but its not an issue to travel. my email is - sadiemae@otakumail.com
    Thanx. And everyone have a great weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. dr.heyzeus

dr.heyzeus Member

hey everyone, so ive been reading a lot of aguements about loperamide(immodium) getting you high and the bbb stopping it. so, i thought id try it for shits and giggles. not the smartest thing ive done but w/e. i did a little research first. i ate all my damn hydros from my last stunt already, so ive been left with a little withdrawl lately. i started small- i guess... ate 17(last of the bottle)started with ten and felt something, so i polished off the rest. broke them in half and swallowed them. 10 then the last 7 about ten minutes later. i sware to you all that i have no withdrawl and about a half hour in im left feeling a moderate hydrocodone high. i chew grizzly wintergreen and always throw one in when im buzzing on the opiates. it seems to amplify the affect significantly but its like walking on ice. it can make me feel like im having a nicotine overload every easily. dizzy, pukey, hot flashes etc. but it works well if you only put a little digger in. im feeling the same amplification with the immodium, im assuming its because apparently loperamide is an opoid. ill post if something derasticly changes and ill let you know if... ahh- theres any severe blockage. but i swear it works. i wouldnt try to get high off it nor eat many more (34-40mg) but i know what im going to do for withdrawl from now on.

18. quantumtripper

quantumtripper Member

You guys should come to houston. There's a ton of pain docs that for about 100 bucks will give u whatever u want up to lortab 10's, or norco10's. I have legitimate pain, so I see one on my ins., but there's a shit load here. I have herniated discs in my back & neck and a botched knee replacement. Get oxy's, morphine and vicodin 10's regularly.

19. dr.heyzeus

dr.heyzeus Member

hello again everybody. so its been about 24hrs and i thought id follow up. haven't gone to the bathroom yet, i feel good but and only have one bad thing to say about the experiment. i simply could not sleep last night. well, i finally fell to sleep arout 6:00 a.m. but besides that, i have nothing bad to say about the experience. cant be good for you but if will stop your withdrawl and can catch an ok buzz. well, thats about it- feed back would be great if anyone has a little time. thank you everyone and have a good night.

20. dr.heyzeus

dr.heyzeus Member

so thought id post a quick follow up. at the end of the fourth day i was ''relieved'' but not to bad all and all if you are all out of options. worked for me, honest truth.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.