Easiest Way To Get Painkillers

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by LeapingTiddlywinks!, Jan 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. junglejack

junglejack aiko aiko

Wow- that,s a pretty bad beating

allthebest
    jjack

2. surelyfunke

surelyfunke Member

so i am looking to see if there is any legal alternative to an opiate high. i cannot get a prescription and am entirely too scared to lie to a doctor. im pretty confident ordering anything online is the dumbest thing possible. i recently moved and dont have any hookups (nor am i asking for one considering its against the rules). whenever i can get my hands on vics or percs i do, but i pretty much cant at this point. anyone have any suggestions on how i can get around this? i am not on or abuse anything else...

3. surelyfunke

surelyfunke Member

do you have to buy poppy pods or can you just buy seeds?

4. Nikolai37

Nikolai37 Member

I have a very legit pain reason why I get the med's I use, and it does anger a me a little to hear about people lying to a doctor to get med's, but I doubt it works very much. I have a freind who had a minor operation in December and got one script for 5mg oxycodone, his surgeon knew he didnt need them for long so after using them he went to his PCP and asked him for oxy because of pain he was still saying he had from the operation, the doc laughed and said he wouldnt do it but just this once would write a script for 20 7.5 vic's. Guess it works sometimes.

5. Oxyrisin2

Oxyrisin2 Member

Just get some Kratom and leave the doctors alone. I hate listening to people trying to scam doctors.You think it would be great getting pills from the doc,Till you get them scarf them down then your tolerance is high and then your fucked again..Give it up till you get older and really need them for pain

6. Oxyrisin2

Oxyrisin2 Member

Buy the pods, you need like a pound of seeds to wash, and even then that might not work

7. TooCrisp

TooCrisp Member

a good hook. thats about it. or raiding people's medicine cabinets (lol). don't do the online stuff and don't hit the streets.

8. ROXSTARINOH

ROXSTARINOH Guest

I agree with someone who said that doctors are reluctant to give pain killers to people in their 20's due to addiction. I am in my early 20's and have extreme back pain but all he will give me is anti-inflamatories and muscle relaxers....good luck, but once when i had a fracture in my face they gave me some perkocets so you could just trying busting your head on the ground a few times and see what luck you have with that lol

9. viper36988

viper36988 Guest

for anybody who wants Poppy pods it CANNOT be ANY poppy pod it has to be papaver somniferum pods or your not going to get "fucked up" or a high or to feel better or to stop your withdrawls but anyway.. i LOVE opiates i can admit that ive been clean of them for 4 months due to thinking of ways to get easy pills . and its NOT easy haha and literally if you need them bad enough go hyperextend your knee. trust me .. break some bones, try not to break hands or feet but shit IF U NEED THEM THAT BAD U WILL brb while i drop a 200 lb trashcan on my femur

10. viper36988

viper36988 Guest

on my way to the ER now femer is in two pieces they said ill never be able to walk again, fuck my life at least i got my 60 mg oxys LOL

11. viper36988

viper36988 Guest

anyways not really but im tired as fuck and i want my 80s NOW so imma go pay 60 dollars for one and plug that shit, later btw this whole post kicks ass and the poppy tea works great

12. lnsurgent

lnsurgent Guest

Send me a pm if you can, I'm not sure how to go about it.

13. lnsurgent

lnsurgent Guest

Also, where the hell can you get these seeds? I've looked in a couple grocery stores.. probably not the best place, I know.

14. Akenes

Akenes Member

If you don't have a massive tolerance, a fat dose of Kratom can be very pleasant; I agree with Oxyrisin.

I used to blag benzos (probably came up with a story that was too detailed and 'ingenious' because the doctor was all too quick to mention valium and temazepam! Haven't done that for a while tho, and I only did that when I actually had to go the doc's about something else. Still, probably wasn't the most noble thing I've done in my life.

As for poppy tea, I've never used seeds or pods, I've only ever made tea with actual opium, quite a few times. The first time it FUCKED ME UP but in that kinda I'm-annoyed-because-not-everything-is-perfect way; I was at a buddy's house with a few people and they were listening to music I hated and I was being a proper miserable twat lol. Ended up doing a gram of charlie just to get more fucked up, which obviously didn't help, so I left and they apparently (and rightly) spend the rest of the night talking about what a dick I was. Ha.

Every morning at Glade festival a few weeks back I'd start the day with a mug of brandy coffee with a nice pellet of opium stirred in for good measure. That'd have me in the best of moods for about three hours!

But you can order pods off Ebay, as I said I have no experience with them but they're supposed to be way more reliable than seeds...

15. junglejack

junglejack aiko aiko

Break your leg??

16. dpatt

dpatt Guest

if you want a doc, you need to sniff out a cheap clinic that services a lot of people w/o insurance and is not affiliated with HMOs and shit. kaiser for example is awful if you expect to get pain meds. you want to go to your small town $50 dollar visit clinic. wait until you have some bruise or sore looking something pop up on your body. dont hurt yourself, thats just sick. but when you have an excuse go there and tell them you were in a car wreck, you feel jitterey and knocked out of sorts all over. you're starting to hurt in the muscles. certain parts of your body hurt more than others. you cant sleep at night. you will atleast get 5.500. i get 10s taht way. sometimes oxy 10s. they usualy dont ask for medical records and shit moved to them if you go in with a semi-emergency like 'i was in a car crash'. they give you 30 10s and then they say come back with records for your next appointment and we'll do x-rays. just don't show and then go to another doctor preferably in another town or even another state if it's close and repeat. you can sustain a small time habit this way.

but if you want more my rec. would be to find an online source. slightly more scammers online than IRL because cowards can hide behind a screen and cause shills/drama (we all know about that ofc). but for the small time buyer i still think you're much safer finding an internet source. unless your vendor is really big-time and hot theres no chance you will get busted for buying personal use. never. and if you do get busted buying from a big-timer online theyre just doing it to try to get you to rat on them. theyre only going to bust 2-3 out of the 300-1000 of their customer base. on the street however its a different story. if you go into a known drug traffic area and a cop sees you pull off after a deal, you're the one getting busted and not the seller because the cop KNOWS you have the drugs and that the dealer might be clean now that he's dumped em on you. so bam, you go downtown for some questioning.

so stay off the street. stick to the doctor manipulation and the net if you have to. if you're going to do the net thing be prepared for some letdowns and assholes in the beginning. n00bs always have a rough road. but it gets better as you meet more people and get a better sense for the scene.

17. dr.heyzeus

dr.heyzeus Member

hey there everyone, im new to the forum and thought id interduce myself. i joined for this topic specificly. my names rigg. :)

18. happydude_60

happydude_60 Senior Member

This reminds me of an old doctor in a town I used to live in. He himself was addicted to alcohol and pain meds, and was known to be very prescription-happy. I mean this guy was very similar to Hugh Laurie on "House". Pill-popping, cane, attitude, the whole bit. Just without the smarts. His clinic was in a trailer. Since he was always drunk or pill-fucked, he didn't have many patients. His main clientele was poor people who could afford his rates, and drug seekers. Eventually he got to the point where he was writing prescriptions in local bars. I mean he was actually writing scripts on the bar. What finally did him in was that this was a small town with only one pharmacy, and most of his "pain patients" took their scripts there. The pharmacist became suspicious and turned him in to the state board, and he ended up losing his license.

19. Triptronic

Triptronic Member

wish most docs were like salmon lol. but even still 20 vics doesnt help much for me. your best bet is to find a steady link on the street. how about 80s. then your set. u will never get a good enough amount from a docter unless its ur family doc and you explain that you have a high tolerance and need help to wein off and are sincerley trying but its so hard due to the discomfort and pain and that you have no energy to go to work everyday if u stop using. then you might get something

20. dr.heyzeus

dr.heyzeus Member

hey everyone, ive been fighting an oc ''habit'' for awhile now and my main issue is the wrestless legs preventing me from getting a wink of sleep. if anyone has any remedies or anything to help this id appreciate the knowledge. thank you-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.