Robitussin A-C

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by G0dm4ch1n3, Jan 28, 2008.

1. G0dm4ch1n3

G0dm4ch1n3 Senior Member

Is this stuff any good? I have the generic brand, Cheratussin AC. I think It has codeine in it but no clue as to how much. I have 100 ml... how much should I take to feel anything off it?

2. G0dm4ch1n3

G0dm4ch1n3 Senior Member

Ok, I finally found online that there is 10mg of Codeine in every 5ml. I've never really messed with Codeine too much, mostly OC's, Dilaudid, and some LT's every now and again. I would say I have a pretty high tolerance to Opiates... how many mgs of Codeine should I take? This syrup also has Guaifenesin in it, 100mg for every 5ml.

3. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

Not to be a ass but you have a high tolerance to opiates and you have meessed with the biggest and best opiate pills out there but on the return side you have no idea what codiene is or the high it gives ???? Codiene is the lowest form narcotic pain reliver there is ? I just can't understand how you don't know what codiene is ?? WOW maybe you just don't. Most people use codeine and vicodens long before they ever use OC's and Dilaudid's. another thing be careful you can OD from Codeine just like you can OD from OC's and Herion. just becasue you used Dilaudids and OC's does not mean you have a high tolerance. Unless you are using those opiates on a daily basis or almost daily basis like using atleast ounce every 3 days. Tolerance for a opiate user only grows with daily use having a habbit or frequent use almost having a habbit usng alot but not getting addcited, Also tolerance for a opiate user goes down the longer they are away from the drug,hears a example lets say A 20 bag a day Herion addcit or a 350+MG OC a day addcit has a huge tolerance to opiates but if he gets clean of all opiates and spends time away from the drug for a month or so when he goes back to using he will have the same exact tolerance when he goes back to using as the 15 year old kid who just started taking a few vicodens to get nice.Thats why so many hard core opiate users OD when they go back to using after they have quite or stoped doing them for some time.They think there body can handle the same amount as they were using before they quite.When all opiates are out of your system you tolerance gets low again until its back to nothing so unless you are eating those OC's and dilaudids like every day or a few times a week please be careful your tolerance is the same as when you first started. Your body might learn how to handle them better and you might not get sick from the high but it does not mean your tolerance goes uu. Its a fatal mistake alot of people make thinking that. As for your cough medicine its not all that great at all. It will get you nice if you take enuff but it will also knock you out and out you to sleep because of the strong cough medicine. Try it out but its not all that good. Take a few table spoons see how you feel if you feel nice stop if you don't take one more and keep doing like that until you feel nice. Don't mix the shit with any other drug eather you could take a few hits of weed but that about it.

4. polecat

polecat Weerd

Guaifenesin is very bad for you. Plus it makes you feel really delirious and nauseas. It will probably overpower the effects of the codeine and make you fell like shit.

Codeine is lame to begin with, but if you're still game make sure you extract.

5. acga5

acga5 Senior Member

just throw it away

6. G0dm4ch1n3

G0dm4ch1n3 Senior Member

Meh, It's what I figured, not even worth messing with. Thanks for the info, I just had this bottle laying around from when my husband was sick and thought maybe I could get a little something out of it. Thanks for the info.

Shocbomb, LOL Your not the only person to have said that to me today. I lived with an addict and was introduced to much stronger opiates before I even had my first Lortab 10. I guess that is why I never had much expierence with Codeine and that is why I sorta figured it was pretty weak and pointless. I do take Oc's pretty often and I am a fairly large person so it takes a little bit to get me where I want to be. Perhaps it's all a mental thing, wanting to feel higher than what i am used to but i'm not sure. I know 2 8mg Dilaudids do not touch me and for the price of those suckers that's alot. 160mgs of Oc get me to where I want to be. Based on what it takes other people I know that seems like a high tolerance to me. Meh...

7. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

I would not just throw it away if you ever to get a bad chest infection or bad cough it will work wonders for it that what its used for. Or if you want to get to sleep one night real bad use it for that. Like ploecat says it will put you right to sleep real quick.

8. Guitar

Guitar Senior Member

yea if you need 160 mgs of oxy to nod out, codeine is pretty much worthless unless if your going through withdrawals.

9. MiNdTrIp

MiNdTrIp Member

Codeine can be fun if you use enough. Codeine is inactive by itself. Not many people actually know this but when codeine is broken down in the body, its turned into morphine. Codeine is weak, but higher amounts of it can be fun. especially if you mix it with some DXM and promethazine :)

10. Soxfan24

Soxfan24 Member

IDK I drank a 2 ounces of robitussin ac (presc) yesterday in kool aid, felt nice but today i did 1 ounce in a can of mtn dew and its fucking my shit up rite now. the middle of my chest hurts a lil.

11. polecat

polecat Weerd

you should have waited three days to make your post.

12. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

EDIT: Super drunk don't remember making this post, and it didn't make any sense.

:p