Adderall Doses Snorted

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by mkc414, Dec 27, 2007.

1. mkc414

mkc414 Member

What is a safe dosage range for snorted instant release adderall?

2. Daedalus

Daedalus Member

I'd start with 20mg if your new to it.

3. mkc414

mkc414 Member

I used an orange Ethex 311 5mg pill. It had a light, but noticeable effect. Didn't kill me or make me feel all wired physically like other uppers.

4. JahRed24

JahRed24 Member

adderall is alright for studying and then thats about it.

5. Twizz

Twizz Drug Conoisseur

Word.

6. elover

elover ritz with cheese

Adderall taste like hell in your sinus'. Are they the pills with the little beads in them? If so, they're terrible tasting. Just crunch it up and put it back into the capsule, or just eat the powder. Nearly same effects

7. DroneLore

DroneLore h8rs gon h8, I stay based

Yea, you don't have to snort the instant release stuff. People only snort the extended release so that it acts as instant release.

8. mystieyed

mystieyed Member

does it really help you focus. i have taken ritalin but, i heard adderall is much better.
    is it true people get it online..

9. StrawberryFields32

StrawberryFields32 Member

Yeah, I take adderall as a prescription for my ADD. Im prescribed 20mg once daily but i usually take 40mg in the morning then another 20 in the afternoon if I work. I work so damn hard hahaha.

And yes, it does help you focus. Also, one of the best highs I had was when I took about 40-50mg and got high off weed. AMAZING high. Felt the happiest I've ever been.

Good stuff.

10. framesh1ft

framesh1ft Member

don't bother. with all the binders, it is better to take orally, and I have yet to master a good purification method.

11. mystieyed

mystieyed Member

Well, I am going to try it. It sounds better than ritalin and, now that i am going back to school i am going to need it.
    how can i get it online..i have no ins..

12. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

We can only help you with legal ways to obtain it. Go to your doctor and get a perscription. As far as I know, you can't legally obtain it online without a prescription. If someone knows a legal way to obtain it, feel free to share. If it's illegal...don't post it in these forums.

13. Geneity

Geneity self-proclaimed advocate

Snorting Adderall is doing unnecessary damage to your nasal lining. There's no rush, it just activates quicker. I'd rather just take them orally.

Dexedrine is a different story. If you have that, snorting it provides a rush.

Ritalin is also worth snorting. Cocaine with a PG rating a House would say, haha.

Fun stuff =D

Also, mystieyed, Dextroamphetamine (Adderall) is a Schedule II substance, you aren't getting it without a prescription. Ask around in school and you're sure to find it eventually, but I see you're 21 so =(. It's the second thing a doctor will give you when Ritalin doesn't work. ADD meds aren't terribly hard to get a prescription for. Just look legit and fool yourself into thinking you really need it, that way you'll look honest =P

14. Morning Bell

Morning Bell Member

My first time using it I snorted 30 mg. (This was just last Thursday night!) I don't know about a rush, but it worked quite quickly. (I suppose I had a small feeling of a rush in my limbs about a minute or two later, like jittery and tingling.) And boy, it worked. One of my best highs ever (like the best cerebral parts of a weed high), and more focus and confidence than I could use! I was flying all night and stayed up over 2 days (but I did swallow another 10 mg XR the next day.)

I was going to ask a similar question: Should I just crush up the XR beads and swallow the powder? Is snorting the crushed powder no better than swallowing the crushed powder? My friends find it quite gross to snort anyway, and I'm not into f*cking up my nasal lining. Just wondering about snorting powder vs. swallowing powder. Time differences and intesnity of experience, etc. Thanks for any info!

I did a 15 mg line tonight, and it only worked for an hour or so. Weak. (I did lose some of it to snot though...) But I did take Ritalin for most of my life until freshman year, so I'm kind of used to it. Although Adderall was a high I've never felt on any other ADD stuff. Ritalin just felt natural, not like the wired high I got from Adderall.

I'm proposing a system of watching all of our usage for my friends and I tomorrow. But it's not that big a deal. I can easily avoid the stuff, just thinking this is a great idea for all of our health.

15. Geneity

Geneity self-proclaimed advocate

It's not a great idea for your health. Don't snort crushed up XR's, as you said yourself, it only comes on faster and won't last as long. Parachute (or just throw it in your mouth and gulp some water to get it down) the powder. Intensity is pretty much the same, obviously it'll last a few hours longer, ect.

16. mystieyed

mystieyed Member

well, my doctor has me starting on a low dose but, I can see what the hype is about. It wasn't hard getting it because I was on Ritalin. It's much more euphoric and calming than Ritalin tho.
    I have only taken it orally so far but, when I get on a higher dose I am going to shift a line before class and see if there is a difference.