how much powder in each capsule?

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by aliced, Dec 20, 2007.

1. aliced

aliced Dude Guy

I do not have the right kind of digital scale to weigh my molly so I was wondering if it is possible to eye it up. I have some 5-HPT capsules manufactured by a company called Natrol. I was thinking about taking out the 5-HTP and replacing it with some molly. I believe the capsules are size 1. The capsules are roughly 19.4mm long when they are closed and have a diameter of 6.9mm at the larger end. So my question is, How much would I want to fill each size 1 capsule up with molly?

EDIT: we are talking about molecules

2. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

Im assuming we are talking about molecules here? I wouldnt eye it out, mainly because all capsuls vary in size. If you havent weighed out molly in that partuclar capsule before, than it would be hard to do it. Plus molly doesnt weigh like anyhting else. For example if you weigh alot of coke, and you try to eye some molly, you'll fuck up big time. They have different weight, density, and crystalline structures.

Around here usually, whatever substance is being sold as molly, is $15-20 per 100mgs. Somethimes people wiegh out 200 mgs in each capsule and move them for $30-40.

3. aliced

aliced Dude Guy

good point... a gram of molly doesn't look like the same size as a gram of coke.
    The capsules I am talking about are size 1. There is a whole chart of the capsule sizes if one were to search on google. size 1 is way too huge to fill all of the way up i was just trying to get a ball park of how high to fill the capsules. I do realize that this question most likely wont be able to be answered accurately so I might just have to comsume all this molly myself [​IMG] .

4. thomyorke

thomyorke Member

or you could get a nice .001 or .0001 scale on ebay or something

5. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

Most digital scales at a head shop can handle .1 - 280 grams fairly easily.

6. thomyorke

thomyorke Member

yeah but he's not tryin to fuck up his dosage. 50mg-150mg will both show up as .1, and those are two very different rolls

7. vcdman

vcdman Member

ebay scales: start around $30 .001

also youll discover the fun of weigh ur drugs...

last resort, divide ur grams into ten piles...