bukkakes

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by toocleen, Dec 10, 2007.

1. Atomic Spook

Atomic Spook Member

I would be willing to try it if I knew more than one or two guys personally that I was attracted to and felt open with.. but alas...
    Agreed though, it's very hot to me, I really love cum, can't help it!

2. AliciaSecretia

AliciaSecretia Member

I like a man to cum on me or inside me very much, but bukkake isn't really a turn on for me. If it was for my husband, I might do it though.

3. rainbowgeek

rainbowgeek Member

Oh, if we were on the same continent, I would jump at this one, as it's quite a turn on for me, covering girls in cum sounds great!

4. Atomic Spook

Atomic Spook Member

Mmm one day there will be a day for me.. lol

5. atla23

atla23 Member

gotta say i would probably do this

6. naughtybaby_girl18

naughtybaby_girl18 Member

ive had 3 guys cum on my face once. it was great. i felt soooo slutty but i enjoyed it. my boyfriend says it was one of the best experiences he has had

7. pushit

pushit One jive Motha Fucka

I admit if I had a girl and she wanted to do it I would think about it, and maybe do it... But I wouldn't want to share her, and I would get angry watching another guy getting laid by my other half.

8. naughtybaby_girl18

naughtybaby_girl18 Member

me and my boyfriend are really close and we are confident in our relationship so there is no jelousy at all. its great

9. fatboy_1992

fatboy_1992 Member

All this shit get me hot and wanting to go get off

10. ColonelCumShot321

ColonelCumShot321 Guest

Guys! I just dont know whats in it for guys, but i guess ive never tried. I can however understand the appeal for girls. Nakedtreehugger, I totes agree! I feel like being completely drenched in hot creamy cum would feel good, almost therapeutic! no need for the spa girls, just get a group of your horniest guy friends together let them unload all over your body and then spread it all over your body or have your man give you a sensual manjuice massage. But i guess ive never tried it so what do i know.
    over and out
    colonelcumshot321

11. sarahrei

sarahrei ~Lover~

Doesn't really do anything for me. That stuff in your eye kills lol.

12. EtherialKay

EtherialKay Member

I LOVE a good facial but this sounds outstanding

13. ChangeHappens

ChangeHappens Member

Girls who like this have a problem trusting men about their attraction towards them and like to see the 'proof in the pudding'. Probally because of all the misconceptions about men in the media, as pigs, unemotional and just all around horny and would jack off to anything, and fuck a whole in a tree, the list goes on and on. I actually still have a hard time trusting my girl about her desire for me, the media messes with our emotions big time...remember psychological proof says that almost all emotions arise from past experiences bieng projected unto present stimulus and this all makes sense...American PIE anyone? Its apple, with a bit of lies...Damn christians in power, you can never trust a christian on sexual matters, they are just plain douchebaggs about sex...

Honestly, I dont like the idea, I find that masterbating in a big group of people difficult, due to misconceptions and because I would rather just have a fucking 6 incher, gently caressing her vagina, as it pulsates in ecstacy, while my THANG is Gorging precum, making it slippery, and mmmm mmmm mmmm.

14. andiwinters

andiwinters Member

It's long been a fantasy of mine to have a group of people fuck me all night long and leave me drenched in cum (technically not a bukkake as I'd want the cum running out of my **** and ass too). I'm not actaully too keen on the taste of cum, so wouldn't want to eat too much of it, but do enjoy the feelign of it covering me.

15. BloodWhiteWolf

BloodWhiteWolf Guest

Sadly, I'd probably be interested in you andiwinters

16. BloodWhiteWolf

BloodWhiteWolf Guest

and no I don't mean that in any way offensively, it just happens that what you said and that type of attitude are something I do like, though I'm overprotective in relationships -.- lol

17. nldn

nldn Senior Member

Ugh!

18. libranlover73

libranlover73 Member

Diggin' this photo!

As to the OP, have never really seen the attraction of bukkake, tbh. I have been known to laugh at the odd buk vid, but aside from the humour aspect, I don't really get it...

19. standingseated

standingseated A Back Scrubber

My wife once saw a bukkake video...about 30 seconds of it. She literally vomited. I felt so bad.

20. CJJ44

CJJ44 Member

You've got a lot of hangups that would probably go away if you'd quit blaming the rest of the world for them...

Re/ the bukkake, it's okay to watch but I'd much rather cum in her mouth than to jack off on her face. By the same token if I'm going down on another guy, while it might be fun to get my face splattered, I'd much rather feel his hot cum shooting into my mouth.