When you penetrate a girl for the first time...

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Shackleb0lt, Oct 30, 2007.

1. Shackleb0lt

Shackleb0lt Member

When you penetrate a girl for the first time, in an attempt to lessen the pain as much as possible, should you do it slow or fast? I know the best way to avoid pain is to increase the pleasure before the intercourse that will break the himen, because in my experience there is no better counter for pain than pleasure.

I'm worried about this becaue some girlfriends of mine have told me that the first time they did it it, it hurt so much that they couldn't keep going, and the experience was only enjoyable since the second time. On the other hand, others have told me that they barely felt any pain.

So, which will it be, a slow, careful penetration, or a quick one?

2. peternybro

peternybro Member

Well I'm a guy so I'm not wizz on it, but the girls I've done it that were virgins preffered it slow. And communication is a key.

Also do some foreplay, fingering, mess around.

I did have one case when the girl was so I guess urm wanting to get it in fast? The situation was that we tried... we were going slowly and it was really hurting her. At one point she just pushed me so I went all the way in her. She seemed both to have had both pleasure and pain.

3. littlesister

littlesister Member

at first do it slowly but remember too slow is no fun ;)

4. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

fairly slow, give the vagina time to stretch to accomodate your penis, if she winces or says ow slow down, or pull out and readjust, etc communicate!!

5. slybond

slybond Member

the himen is usually broken way early then it used to be, chances are every girl you will encounter will already be broken from one way or another.. or they wouldnt be able to put a tampon in

going slow is the key for a virgin, mucho foreplay is also important, just be slow and understanding

6. rover422000

rover422000 Member

lots of foreplay, use fingers to open up and make the **** really wet and penetrate fast. thats the technique i used with two virgins i been with. This was taught to me by my first fuck who had done it many times before.
    SOME BIT OF PAIN HAS TO BE THERE. WHY PROLONG IT?