Straight guy wants to experience...

Discussion in 'Coming Out and Confused!' started by hs1967, Oct 26, 2007.

1. hs1967

hs1967 Member

I'm a straight guy that was always curious what it would be like to have sex with a man. Like a woman would. Totally letting myself go with no inhibitions. I'm not attracted to men in the least, except for this one thing. No relationship whatsoever. But I am attracted to the sexiness of being a woman for one night and pleasing a man. Never did it and I'm not the type that wants to say I didn't do something I wanted when I'm old. Many things scare me though. I love women, and I love being with a woman and I'm totally turned on by the sexiness and sensuousness of a woman. Always fantasized what it would be like to be in her shoes for 1 day, having any man she wants and giving them the time of their life. Obviously, that's not possible, so if it happens, it's gotta be as me.

Don't know what to do. Just have to experience it once, with no worries or inhibitions. I figure I'm not the only one out there that has this desire, so I'm wondering what suggestions I can get. Thanks in advance.

2. honeyfugle

honeyfugle pumpkin

mabye try the local gay bars/clubs? i'm sure you'll find some guys in there ;)

3. Arby Arthur

Arby Arthur Member

hs1967: I sent you a private message with some advice. If you (or anyone else) would like to chat about this issue, feel free to drop me an email or add arbyarthur to your yahoo.

Peace,

Arby Arthur
    Nudist Blogger

4. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Bake a cake--do they call you a baker?no.Fix a car--do they call you a mechanic?no.But suck ONE dick-----------------------------!!

5. Arby Arthur

Arby Arthur Member

scratcho: You're so right. No one's allowed to be comfortably bisexual, at least by the corporate media. It's gay or not gay, and besides, our sexuality is often a moving target over time through our lives. As a nudist, I find it sometimes a little more difficult than the clothed to conceal my... ahem... "interest"... in another person's body parts, but I also find that what interests me as a person isn't always the same as what gets my penis all riled up. With all the crap going on in the world today, wars and famine and corporate misdeeds, I fail to understand why our sexuality should matter a wit to anyone but ourselves.

By the way, scratcho, nice area you live in. Pretty laid back there. I've spent many an afternoon kicking it along the Willamette.

Arby Arthur
    Nudist Blogger

6. scratcho

Yeah AA--a lot to do here and deer,racoons,possum and wild turkeys strut around like they own the place.A lot better than Fresno area.

7. cracker531

cracker531 Member

Don't listen to bulldog. He's an unfortunate soul...he's homophobic and has the mind of a 12 year old. Quite sad, actually...

8. *Andy*

*Andy* Senior Member

Lol that's brilliant! :D I advise going to a gay bar or something :) You'll be sure to find someone there that you could have a bit of fun with

9. scratcho

Strongly anti gay folks have often been proven to be closeted gays.What's the saying---"methinks he doth protesteth too much?"

10. Claudio63

Claudio63 Member

Except for that big faggot that stares back at you in the mirror. He's gotta be prety darn scary, VA_bull.

11. cracker531

cracker531 Member

You're contradicting yourself, moron. If you have no problem with us then why continue to attempt to put us down with all of the juvenille comments?

12. mayflower

mayflower Member

hi, did you ever speak about with somebody? perhaps you have a person you trust and you know that he/she can understand what you speak about and what you feel. i think, this would be a possibility. because i think, it´s easy to say "go to a gay bar and try it". but i think you don´t know what to do. so my suggestion is, that you should speak it out to somebody because when something is verbalized its not just only anymore in your thoughts - if you just only write it, its not the same. ... have a good time

13. ibe a-ta

ibe a-ta Member

yo bullshit O bulldog crap my b.. no I like bullshit better

anyway

it is homophobic ass holes like you that make it difficult for people to understand there own sexuality

P.S. a majority of homophobic people are simply questioning there own sexuality so stop getting upset at the guy because you keep getting turned on by other guys