Cocaine dealers....

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by toke1234, Oct 18, 2007.

1. Fallout55

Fallout55 Banned

your asshole is going to be Thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssss big.

2. toke1234

toke1234 Member

Shut the fuck up.
    But anyway to the guys who are helping. By cutting do you mean chopping it up? Please explain this process.

3. lune

lune Senior Member

Are you kidding me? Man I'm not trying to be an asshole here, I am trying to help you, and I'm telling you that if you need to ask that question then you aren't ready for the coke game. Selling herb and selling coke are two very different worlds, and you better be prepared to live a shook life if you want to sell coke. If you don't know how to cut blow then I doubt you're gonna know what to do when you got a heater pressed up against your temple, understand? Like I said I'm trying to look out for you here not piss in your cornflakes don't get all mad off now.

Whatever you do don't start blowing it yourself. This right here is someone who has seen ALOT of shit go down in his short life, and if I can tell you one thing it's that: (a) coke ain't worth selling, and (b) it takes a certain type of person to sell coke the right way. I learned a while back to keep clear of that shit entirely, as well as the types of people that it attracts. If I ever go back to moving anything, it'll be herb, but even worthwhile ammounts of that are a pain in the ass, I'm just trying to get me education right now.

edit: And if you're going to sell harder stuff then you'd be better off messing with H. I don't touch that stuff either in any way, but I know those who do and also many junkies, I grew up with that stuff around me, and it's much easier to deal with a junkie than it is a cokehead. Anyone who says differently is just ignorant.

1 person likes this.
  4. TheShow

TheShow Senior Member

i thought my last post made it pretty clear, I'll try again

so you take your 28gs of yayo, and you chop er up. don't need a real super fine powder at this stage. Then you add your cutting agent. once again I'd say 7 gs MAX if the ounce is good. Chop that up as well then you mix them together real good. You don't want to sell a gram bag that's 95% yayo and then the next 95% cutter. If you're selling things bigger than a g, you'll want to rerock it (thats where it goes from a powder form back to a chunk). and wham bam deal with some coke heads.

lune: I agree although I never dealt with junkies. I know that cokeheads suck to deal with. Fuckin' they'll blow up your phone at 4am and knock down your door just to buy another gram when you told them A) you were out of it for the night and B) you have a final at 8am the next morning.

5. passittotheleft

passittotheleft Senior Member

go to the coke section

6. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

ya but at 320 an oz? juding by where he lives thats most likely not good quality coke unelss hes workin for like the chinese mafia or somethng lol. up here 320 bucks sells about 14-15 half grms so 7 grams half .

7. polecat

polecat Weerd

If you don't know what "cutting" coke means there's no way you can sell coke. You'll get either killed or robbed. A friend of mine used to deal coke, made good money, but he got addicted pretty quick and turned into a pretty nasty dude. He lasted a couple months and then got into a squabble with a group of Arabs. He was afraid for his life so he went down to GA the last I heard.

8. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

320 an OZ for coke is the cheapest I have ever heard of. If your getting kilos for 10 g's then its 280 an Oz so your hook up must be getting it straight from the mob. Grams for $11 though...dosent sound like it would be that good if it was coke. Not trying to down on you but I mean usually coke dosent get that cheap unless your buying huge quantities. I never knew anybody selling oz's for less then 600.

9. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

ya up here a half oz of real good blow is like 600. but thats prolly cuz where in cnada lol Im not entirely sure on the prices cuz the onlyc onnect I go threw is some chinese guy whos coke makes the top row of my teeth go completely numb lol.

10. Mother's Love

Mother's Love Generalist

if you are dealing coke, you are already helping to ruin someones life, and risking your own unnecessarily. I think the decision is truly your own, but you would do well to consider all sides of the decision as well.

11. toke1234

toke1234 Member

Well my first day I picked up a half an O. Sold it all by grams in one night. Picked up another half last night and it sold by this morning after I stayed up to 4. Didn't have no worrys for cops as I only carry as much as I can swallow on me. My experience, I didn't get the price I wanted. The guy turned out to be bullshitting. But I did pay close to or just a little over $200. a half. I turned out with about $475. on top of what I had and didn't cut it at all. My experience with buyers. Didn't really deal but with one coke head yet, but he wasnt bad. I've been riding with heat in my car for a while now so its not anything new. But I did sell to some fine college party girls, which had already done it before, and can out smoke most guys around here. Sad I know. Just my expereince. $475. in two days with no cutting at all isnt bad.

12. Trippin' Billies

Trippin' Billies Senior Member

a coke dealer that doesn't know what cutting coke is? does this story sound a little far fetched?

13. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

check this out: [hopefully the main page streaming video is still the one when u guys open it:

http://www.canada.com/globaltv/bc/index.html

and the actuall full article:

http://www.canada.com/globaltv/bc/story.html?id=fa914be0-35eb-4d82-916c-f6ca82e1903c&k=91148

it's funny that with 2 msg's over MSN i know more then the news is telling lol

ANYWAYS..i dont know how many people read my story about the biggest drug dealer I ever met/knew of, but he was among the 6 killed in that story

this guy was huge, i've been in the underground parking of that building a couple times to see the cars he owned, SL600 AMG on 24's, brand new Escalade 26's, Cadillac XLR on 22's, and his most recent ride and daily driven car? Aston Martin Vanquish

And to think, this guy was like HUGE, alot of people knew him and he was very well connected, but of course in the end, there's always bigger fish in the ocean, and people who value money over lives, it's kind of funny, I only met the guy like twice, and i'm sure he had no idea who I was, but just to think i talked to and knew of one of these guys is kinda funny

bottom line is, in this business stuff like this is pretty much inevitable

14. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

You need a gun and a safe. Bad idea...but great price on OZ's.

15. joe07735

joe07735 Member

Your not going to last unless you smarten up, your small time right now and it seems like you move alot, but everyone gets caught eventually. Coke is no joke. This isn't weed, people actually NEED this to prevent horribly painful withdrawal symptoms, and they'll kill to get it.

I hope you don't end up dead, but I seriously suggest you stick to weed and try to get a real job and then stop dealing. You say dealing is what you do, but even if you manage to scarface it...look what happened to him. Look at actual real events which occurred such as Black Mafia Family, Ricky Ross, and so many others. Yea you many survive street level BS and manage to achieve demigod status, but the Feds are always itching to bust you and they will eventually.

Your small and white and seriously illusioned. You would be eaten alive in prison. Just try to stay out of trouble.

16. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

You using your products as well? Or just mary jane?

17. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

"even a smooth criminal one day, must get caught, tied up locked up or hit wit the bullet that he bought"

-tupac

18. BRLKHH

BRLKHH Member

Well, to put it as simply as I can... yes, there are dealers in the world that know exactly how to make the business work. I've been associated with the drug sub culture for around eight years or so and I've seen a lot happen that most people wouldn't even believe. Your tips from me on scaling it? Well thats pretty obvious, you weight out a certain amount, and if you know your numbers just don't short anyone. If you don't short people, and maybe even throw in a bit extra "which to a dealer who has a lot of traffic, the small amount of extra isn't much to you, but the extra business you will get from it means you make just that much more" Bagging it is also pretty simple, up to a ball or so can easily go in your standard small zip baggy which you can pick up at almost any smoke shop. But i'm sure you knew that as well. Hiding it, now that is the important part, i've seen everything from turning your car steering wheel into a compartman by pulling off where the horn is "only able to do in some cars" to a few different "masked" items you can purchase such as a water bottle that looks full both on top and bottom, but you un screw the bottom and there is room there. If you feel that you need to be more secretive than just a normal cop pulling you over, and that you may get raided. That is a whole new ball game, and in all honesty, if you ever feel you have to hide your shit from a raid team... you really need to sell everything, do not re buy, and lay low for a chunk of time. Drug forces in this country are a lot more intense than your average dealer "who is extremely cocky and thinks these "pigs" could never find him out" thinks. Really, there are people that study not only behaviors of addicts and dealers, but know any hiding spot you can think of that is anyway connected to you, your family, or friends. Keeping a small client base is always a great way to go, the less people that see your face, know where you live, or even know your name.. the better. If you want to be a successful dealer, you are risking a life of imprisonment, and all there is to gain is a shit ton of money... tempting to many, but makes you think none the less. So if you start getting big in an area, I'd say you hire a couple trust worthy runners, make it quite clear that they know not to tell the outside client base who you are, or even anything about you...

That all said, as hypocritical as I sound after this large statement. I've seen a lot of people go down in flames fast. The pros of dealing above pot do not weigh out the cons unless you are doing something with actually importing the shit into the country. Think long and hard before you choose to get too deep into this sub culture of thieves, backstabbers, and people who will do anything to get what you have, given the addiction that you provide to them. Doesn't matter who the person is, when all is said and done, if the shit gets too heavy, and you are surrounded by addicts... you don't have friends anymore. You have a group of people, who enjoy saying and maybe even falsely themselves believe, that they respect you too much, or that you simply don't need to worry because they "got your back". In most situations i've been in, when someone i've known for a while says they've got my back, it isn't long before my cash, and everything I have that will help cure their addiction is gone.

Hope whichever way you go in life, it works out for you.

The world definently needs drug dealers in it, because i believe people who use drugs within reason are simply escaping a reality in the only way they know how. But there is a dangerously thin line in between recreational use, and full on personality change.

Peace out random person i dont know, don't take this the wrong way, i'm not trying to preach as a lot of what this obviously says.

19. squirell tree

squirell tree Member

around here, I can sell .8g for 60$

20. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

^ what a rip off.