Can molly be smoked?

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by _toker_, Aug 11, 2007.

1. _toker_

_toker_ Toking Up

I recently purchased 10 capsules of sweet sweet pure molly. I've taken it orally, I've done a few lines, but I want to know if it can be smoked or will it be destroyed. That's about it, thanks for sharing your knowledge.

2. RiversClearwater

RiversClearwater Member

Don't mean to sound like a complete dick but...god damnit...
    Just eat the molly you'll have a MUCH better time, besides...taste it one time and then ask yourself if you'd like to smoke that and have it in your lungs.

3. _toker_

_toker_ Toking Up

V-A-R-I-E-T-Y

I'm still happy that I scored so many molly capsules, for only $12 a pop. Tonight...I roll. Sandra Collins is coming to a notorious night club here in town, basically a place where all potheads, rollers, and acid lovers reunite to dance the night away to electronic music. ..Ahhh, what a place.

4. INSANEPOOKIE

INSANEPOOKIE Prancing Dragon

I'm not aware of being able to smoke MDMA or Ecstasy in the sense of effects normally associated with oral consumption.

5. DirtyBongAlexa

DirtyBongAlexa Member

NOOOOO

no no no no that is a waste of mdma

the chemical compund mdma is destroyed by heat just like lsd

also ive tried it it dosent do anything but bubble evaporate and fuck ur lungs up and have you hacking for days lol

6. jean_genie

jean_genie psychedelic saturday

you caaaaaan smoke it, ive had bongs with weed&mdma&ketamine.. which taste dark as fuck, and just isnt pleasant, it gets you a bit fucked but more disorientated

just bomb the molly and youll have a fab time, if i have the money i roll on at least half a gram of molly over a night, thaaat makes for a good time :p

7. ChemicalSmile

ChemicalSmile Member

Definitely do not smoke MDMA, it is ineffective and unhealthy. (Not that rolling is healthy, but smoking them is VERY!..... just like shrooms!)

8. DirtyBongAlexa

DirtyBongAlexa Member

that was the k hun.....

which is fucking loveley as hell i almost prefer to smoke it or mix it with a shot of alcohol (1 vile plus one shot should fuck u up niceley)

as i said mdma is destroyed by heat so if youu think you felt anything it was placebo

9. ricky119

ricky119 Member

u can smoke mdma that has been mixed with pill blinders to compres it into a pill but i dont know if u can smoke molly

10. elover

elover ritz with cheese

...i wish i had 10 caps =(

11. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

Maybe vapourization would work, just like people do with meth and crack?

12. guybob1000

guybob1000 Member

Dont smoke it, dont snort it just eat it.

Pretty much the only things you can smoke are weed, crack and meth.
    Even if you could smoke pills to get high i can only imagine the damaging effects on your lungs.

13. rollontheground

rollontheground Member

opium, 5-meo-dmt, salvia, khat??? theres gotta b at least a hundred different chemicals u can smoke...

14. xcandykidx

xcandykidx Member

any drug can be smoked by vaporizing it as long as the temperature at which it burns is not below it's melting point.

15. shiva_master

shiva_master Member

Even if it is smoke able/vaporization, the chem itself can turn into a toxic by-product. Can be very unhealthy for you depending on what it is.

16. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

It would be a waste of MDMA anyways since the high would be like 3 minutes, and extremely speedy. You wouldnt have time to even mentally get comfortable in the headspace

17. cjmpun

cjmpun Member

smoking chemicals is jus nasty, rlly..

18. shermin

shermin Bazooka Tooth

it may have just been the dank and the Ketamine...i'm 99% sure you can smoke ketamine, although it's not the best way to take it, and it's supposed to hurt your lungs.

19. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

yeah there is one erowid report saying it works but it sucks. too fast and confusing.

20. poopzilla33

poopzilla33 Member

my friends smoked moonrocks before. vaporized um on tin foiled a bunch of times at festivals. you know that black cherry shit. and that yellow chunky molly. they say its pretty awesome haha. you roll forever