Good Anal Lube?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by AltF4, Jun 27, 2007.

1. AltF4

AltF4 Member

Curious to what any of you might recommend.
    Aveeno lotion seems to work nicely for me since it is kinda smooth, but I think it might cause a lil sting at first once in.

I have tried some KY that I found around the house, but the problem with that seems to be, when u do any kinda enema to get it nice and clean, the water and ky appear to not mix too well. (of course with enema u release it, but you can never get ALL of the water out of colen.)
    So iv usually just stuck with lotion.

Any ideas or experiences?

2. Mr. Berguh

Mr. Berguh Member

I use "Astroglide". It's pretty popular, easy to find and I don't have any complains about it.

3. Rotted Brain

Rotted Brain Member

Astroglide, KY and all other water-based lubes are completely worthless, they dry up fast and get a gunky build up as you constantly have to apply more.

Use silicon-based lubes, I highly recommend Pjur Eros, for all sex, but they also have an anal lube version that is thicker. Anyone who has used it will not use anything else, it's that good. It has a silky wet feel, not oily or sticky, and can be used as a moisturizer, this will not dry out for a long time. It's a german import that can sometimes be hard to find in stores, but can usually be special ordered. the website is http://www.erosusa.com

ID Millenium is an acceptable alternative brand that is easier to find, but not as good as Pjur Eros.

4. darragh

darragh Member

Eros is, I thnk, the best. If not Eros Then I think it is slick platinum. ALways the best you can get ,always thick, always a lot.
    Get a lube shooter from freddyandeddy.com it gets it in deep where you really need it.

Slip sliddin away.....

5. Dr. Butts

Dr. Butts Member

Crisco "Fat in the Can"

6. mushie18

mushie18 Intergalactic

good choices...

i work in a gay sex store... we sell about 20 different types of lube.

I would recommend pjur, JO systems, gun oil, and swiss navy for silicon lubes.

if you're not using a condom and open to oil based lubes boy butter is terrific.

Ky, astroglide or anything else that is sold in a drug store is worthless. It's better than nothing, but I wouldn't spend money on it.

7. darragh

darragh Member

I just saw some stuff called Sex Grease, I think it was at Good Vibes. Anybody tried it! Doesn't pjur make Maximus? I've heard Maximus is thick, gel like, lasts a long time and is Glycerin free. It says a little goes a long, long way@

8. luvmywifesass

luvmywifesass Member

My wife and I prefer Wet Platinum. It's a silicon based lubricant that hold up to those extended anal sessions.

9. darragh

darragh Member

Yeah, I almost broke my neck with that stuff. Some of it had dripped onto the kitchen floor...one hell of a skating party.

10. DZL player

DZL player Member

Mushie:

Question, the wife and I used Cherry "Anal Lube" (thats the name!) and loved the jelly like texture, but got tired of the scent. I've got a dozen lubes, but we really like the thick stuff but can't find it unscented. You seem to know, any suggestions on which one would "please" us. We use a condom most of the time, so something that would work.
    Thanks

DZL

11. sleepyheads420

sleepyheads420 Member

It may make it easier because after all Crisco is "shortening".

Sleepy