Urge to see my dad nude

Discussion in 'All in the Family' started by MelboyPete, May 8, 2007.

1. MelboyPete

MelboyPete Member

Recently I've had an overwhelming urge to see my dad nude.
    He keeps in good shape for his age but I guess I've wanted to know or maybe compare how I 'stackup' against him in the dick department.
    I'm beginning to 'worry' since the urge is so great that I may have a subconscious 'crush' on him even though I think the concept of this is a bit disturbing.

2. mlee27

mlee27 Member

you said IT RIGHT, disturbing IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT.SEEK PROFESSIONAL HELP

3. dewaholic

dewaholic Member

What she said

4. MelboyPete

MelboyPete Member

Thanks for your advise and understanding nature, lucky u 2 don't give professional help.

5. MelboyPete

MelboyPete Member

yippee....I'm 'cured'.

6. fountains of nay

fountains of nay Planet Nayhem!

I'd understand if you were teenager going through adolescence...

7. Poem~Girl

Poem~Girl Member

Go get help before it gets to far !!!!

8. homeschoolmama

homeschoolmama Senior Member

Initial response aside, my one thought is... WHY?!?

What would you do if you DID know how you "stacked up" compared to him? It's not like you can run around saying "nyah nyah, I'm bigger than Dad!" Everyone would think your sick. And if it turned out that you were smaller... well then you'll be sorry you found out for sure, wouldn't you?

Also, what do you think your dad's response would be if you actually asked him about this? Chances are good that he's not a nudist, since this wouldn't be an issue then... I can only imagine the poor guy's response wouldn't be terribly favorable. So your only alternative would be to "accidentally" see him sometime. That could lead to some SERIOUS father/son issues!

Seriously, even if your dad is in AWESOME shape - there are just some things you don't need to know about him.
    love,
    mom

9. MelboyPete

MelboyPete Member

Thanks homeschoolmama....I see your point...definitely a 'phase' I was going through. I think it's just that my dad appears to be 'better equipped' than I so maybe a bit of jealousy there or something...but shit happens....cheers.

10. mlee27

mlee27 Member

well the last itme i checked this forum site was not a professional psychiatric self help forum. it'is advisable by us non professionals that u need to seek professional help. would you really like me to tell you what i think about your urge to see your dad naked???now then, have u still been cured?

11. Stillravenmad

Stillravenmad Member

I think you guys are exaggerating. I'm sure this shit is normal. I can't for the life of me understand why, but a lot of men do care a LOT about the size of that particular organ (most woman, you'll find, are more concerned about whether or not their man's body parts WORK properly, but that's neither here nor there). It is a little weird that you were worried about you in comparison to your father, but since you didn't do anything stupid, I wouldn't be too concerned about it.

12. Shigeru

Shigeru Member

o_O never heard of this before...

13. wave owls not flags

wave owls not flags is not interested

I wonder if Freud ever addressed this :D i doubt it, for some reason.... :confused:

can't say i've ever had that urge :confused: sorry

14. icedteapriestess

icedteapriestess linguistic freak

this might sound crazy... but I bet there is one woman out there who could answer your question for you. You might call her "mom".

As a mother, I can say with great certainty, that my son and my husband are built the same down there. Its like Pete and RePete... only my son's is in miniature and my husbands is obviously more hairy.

Ask your mom how your dad is hung... she will know.

15. J.I.

J.I. WithYouInMyThoughts

Are you for real ? He doesnt need to ask anyone anything. He needs therapy...

16. Alaskan

Alaskan Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Pete:
    I think the question of how you "stack up " is not too uncommon. But the crush on your dad might be out there.
    I remember when I was pre-adolescent I felt short changed. My adopted Fathers equipment would hang out of the bottom of his boxer shorts.
    After he died I started Jr. High School and the mandatory P.E. class, with changing clothes and showers. I realized I was equipped about the same as the other guys.
    When I was older I talked to my mom about this. She told me he had contracted "elephantiasis" as a young man and that it had settled in his genitals.
    That was the reason I was adoted, because of this problem, his didn't function very well.
    I realized whats the use to own a "mac-truck" if it wont start, been happy with my sports model. Just prime the carb alittle and it starts every time.
    Pete, at your age, one would think you would have it figured out by now..

17. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

look at Melboy's posts: he's gay and dad is..convenient.
    He's also apparently lost interest in our site.

18. ~peace~

~peace~ Senior Member

O god. What next? Are you gonna start looking at yr mum and thinking "man i would hit shit..."

gross

19. Four Winds

Four Winds Member

FUCKING SICK!

WHAT THE FUCK!?!? This is so disgusting and fucked up on so many levels. You need to get in therapy and get some serious help ASAP, before you start making moves on your grandpa or some shit...

I generally dont take anything on here seriously... but this... goddamn man. For real, get your head checked out, please.

20. yarapario

yarapario Village Elder

In a lot of societys its not at all uncommon for cross generations to bathe together. In the puritanical society we live in a lot of people freak out and get weird about nudity. No wonder there are so many sexual crimes and hang-ups. So he wants to see his dad...so what? The weirdest part about it is that he felt he needed to post about that feeling in front of all the prudes of the world. I doubt the sex idea amounts to anything but a thought.