Who do you masturbate with?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by CumInMyMouth, Apr 13, 2007.

1. OneLifeToLive216

OneLifeToLive216 Member

I usually do it alone. I like to do it on the phone, or occassionally I'll do it with the sex parter.

2. desireu2

desireu2 Member

I masturbate with the thought of my desired lover every single time I am alone.

3. JB5757

JB5757 Guest

I usually double click the mouse Han Solo or w/ my toys... usually go to one of the main sites to purchase, but I am broke so I hit up 24hourtoy.

4. Cocknhand33

Cocknhand33 Member

I jack off with Abel and Vincent.

5. Cocknhand33

Cocknhand33 Member

My good good buddy Vincent. He'd play with my cock and suck it. He'd grind his dick against mine and sit with my dick between his cheeks. It is incredible!!

6. hellukas100

hellukas100 Guest

I do it alone, after work. Sometimes for hours:)

7. TBDM Miasma

TBDM Miasma Member

I used to masturbate with a male friend. Miss that would like to have taken it further. Now its just my gf.

8. imawsome12

imawsome12 Guest

I haven't masturbated with anyone but I have pissed with my friend

9. Penetration

Penetration Member

Am I the only one in a group of friends that doesn't circle jerk each other or give each other hand jobs or something?

And I knew this girl for like 4 years as a teenager and she was my best female friend, after we'd both had sex (with other people) we were hanging out one night and we got pretty drunk, just the two of us and while we were lying down watching a movie (we recently became more comfortable together, over time we constantly saw each other naked haha) and I got a hard on poking straight into her, she turned around and got really turned on by it, one thing led to another and I ended up with my first fuck buddy :)

Edit: not really masturbating but we had sex all the time after this instead of masturbating, damn those were good times.

10. desireu2

desireu2 Member

Alone ... but with special people deep inside me

11. Casual Observer

Casual Observer Member

When I want some strange I use the left hand.

12. skibja

skibja Guest

How do you go about setting something like that up?

13. mrwankalot3

mrwankalot3 Member

these days i just do it with my girlfriend sometimes.
    i did have a masturbation partner (who was male) when i was younger

14. 12barblues

12barblues Member

just an observation here....seems the guys that have masterbated in the presence of another man are very young. Is this something new? is this something that has become acceptable to younger generations? I am 47 years old, and a big pervert, but it just isnt something i would ever want to do, and have never known anyone my age that would do it....unless all these guys are gay, then it makes sense. Is that the case here? Just wondering....thanks...

15. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

Although I'm Bi I didn't have my first properly Gay encounter until I was well into my 40s. However, I don't count the many Mutual Masturbation sessions (1 on 1 & multiple) that were extremely common with my peers during my early & mid teens, as this was more of a rite of passage & the discovery of sexuality in general & nothing to do with sexual orientation.

16. Horny57

Horny57 Visitor

Normally by myself, but after reading this thread, getting hot at the thought of doing it with a friend.

17. dark suger

dark suger Dripping With Sin!

I do it with all of u

18. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

Are you fapping as we speak? err type

19. dark suger

dark suger Dripping With Sin!

I love doing shit like that with my friends I think it's the ultimate bonding experience and I'm always down to get off so yeah it's rad

20. mathusela

mathusela Member

I have never masturbated with anyone, but I have a latent exhibitionist streak... been thinking about going on "jackinchat" sometime.