I-Doser [Free] MP3 -- Get High off of Sounds!

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by subHerban Greens, Apr 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pianoperson60

pianoperson60 Senior Member

let me know how ya like it, I mean yeah its defintiely not acutal weed or peyote, but its a cool feeling.

2. KParker730

KParker730 Member

I could only get the coffee one to work, like "french roast" i think? It worked pretty well though i was definitely feeling buzzed.

3. Rugor

Rugor Senior Member

sigh wtf don't you listen guys. you gotta lay down close your eyes in the dark and focus on the sounds and not daydream you gotta focus on the sounds. after about 7min. you will get a rush

4. billy96

billy96 Member

is it just me or is it the same fuzzy sound all the way through everyone of these?

5. KParker730

KParker730 Member

yeah its the same noise if your not listening closely...

6. darkain

darkain Member

I just listend to peyote while highh... Like no more then 2 mins ago. And I had 10-15 second periods where it was like an LSD trip. Definatly try this shit out.

7. Raisin Doobie

Raisin Doobie Member

the marijuana one actually makes me pretty uneasy. i could only listen to it for so long before i had to pull my earphones out

8. PlaceboAddikt

PlaceboAddikt Paranoia!

these are fucking weird... i think i must have a low tolerance to this sorta thing or something, lol, because they all have weird effects on me. i'm probably just stoned (i took a few hits an hour or so ago) and therefore... out of it.

9. 420fuchs

420fuchs speaks the truth.

I just downloaded the iDoser application and when I try and open it I get this error message.

"Component 'COMDLG32.OCX' or one of it's dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid."

I'm pretty computer savvy too, I don't know what the fuck that is, I restarted the computer and tried again, that did nothing, so I uninstalled it, restarted the computer, and downloaded it again, same thing. Fuck it.

I'll smoke bud. No missing file errors on my fuckin bong.

10. paintballer687

paintballer687 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I've used peyote. This sound track is nothing like it.

11. Twizz

Twizz Drug Conoisseur

No shit.

It's not going to do the same thing as eating a whole cactus, it's just a representation of the feelings that you get. It also doesn't work for everyone, so theres a good chance that some people feel it a lot more than others.

I think that you really need to be in a trance-like state for this to work decently.

I also noticed that the weed one tells you that it gives you increased appreciation of music, but how the hell can you listen to music if as soon as the triptrack stops you stop feeling it?

12. eyegore21

eyegore21 Member

If I could get all of the trips on an MP3 player it would be a lot better, but I can deal with the computer for now. Maybe if I had wireless headphones...

13. KParker730

KParker730 Member

hahaha

14. paintballer687

paintballer687 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Yeah, that track represented a head ache more than any cactus I've eaten. It wasn't even slightly reminiscent of it, it just made my head hurt. I'd listen to some psy-trance over that buzzing any day.

15. Mrs.Krinkle

Mrs.Krinkle Banned

I downloaded all of these on mp3 on isohunt.com and theres no background music or whatever. will it still work? Im curious about this and want to try it, but dont wanna pay for it.

16. Subliminal89

Subliminal89 A Tokémon Master

wow, this is interesting

17. Subliminal89

Subliminal89 A Tokémon Master

annnd it doesnt work my itunes and windows media player cant recognize the file. GAY.

18. Captain Cannabis

Captain Cannabis Banned

So this really works?

Im gonna download it and see......

19. Donkey

Donkey Member

im scared that theres subliminal messages in there telling me to kill myself.

20. CircaX43521

CircaX43521 rat in a drain ditch

it kindof works. Its probably placebo, but I dont really care, its something to pass the time when I'm really fucking bored and don't have any weed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.