I-Doser [Free] MP3 -- Get High off of Sounds!

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by subHerban Greens, Apr 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. subHerban Greens

subHerban Greens Member

The souds get you high. It doesn't work like you think it will work. You don't get the munchies and feel a little paranoid. It does make you feel chill. They are selling them for around $3. I think that is a rip off especially because you can't reuse them I got them for free and they can be use unlimited times. I uploaded them and posted the links here for you guys. (The explanation for each is from the company)
    Well...Here you go:

Marijuana
    Recreational (VERY Strong)
    45 Minutes

All the effects of that sticky-icky leaf, without the smoke! The main active chemical in marijuana is THC (delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol). The membranes of certain nerve cells in the brain contain protein receptors that bind to THC. Once securely in place, THC kicks off a series of cellular reactions that ultimately lead to the high that users experience when they smoke marijuana. That is EXACLTLY what we tried to emulate with this dose, to GREAT effect: mood lift, philosophical or deep thinking, increased appreciation of music, pleasant body feel, and that HIGH that only THC could bring... until now! One of our most "complicated" doses, over a year in the making!
    Click to Download Marijuana!

Peyote
    Recreational (VERY VERY Strong)
    35 Minutes

If you are new to hallucinogenic experiencesthen we HIGHLY suggest starting with our TRIP dose. It is MUCH more mellow than Peyote. If you really want to fly through the outer stratosphere, then we are happy to offer you Peyote. We sent one of our senior techs to Amsterdam to sample some of the best Peyote in the world, equipped him with a laptop, and told him to write a dose that gets you as close as possible. He came back with this, and it BLEW OUR MINDS! Causes a mystical loss of oneself, disorientation of the senses, distortions in body image, distortions in perception, the inability to communicate and hyper suggestibility. A true altered state of consciousness, not a toy, not for the weak minded, not for MOST people. If you aren't ready, STAY AWAY! We warned you.
    Click to Download Peyote!

Cocaine
    Recreational (VERY STRONG)
    30 Minutes

Cocaine is a common stimulant derived from the Erythroxylum coca plant. It is best known for its massive popularity in powdered and freebase forms. Are you ready for it as it: Increases alertness, wakefulness, elevates the mood, mild to high degree of euphoria, increases athletic performance, decreases fatigue, clearer thinking, increases concentration, and increases energy? Warning, this one comes close! We have marked it VERY STRONG for a reason, and you will soon find out why.
    Click to Download Cocaine!

Crystal Meth
    Recreational (VERY STRONG)
    35 Minutes

This dose seems to do both good and bad, but it is such a fine example of how a binaural dose can really effect your entire body. Expect increasedenergy and alertness, decreased need for sleep, euphoria, increased sexuality, excessive talking, sweating, visual & auditory hallucinations (hearing voices.) This dose literally freaked out several of our beta testers when they got sweats and reported hearing things from inside their head. This dose can often feel somewhat more like MDMA (Ecstasy) than a simple stimulant including a sense of euphoria, openness, and intellectual expansion. There can be a mild psychedelic component as the new user feels they see the world a little differently. The sensation of mind-expansion and openness quickly fade after the first few uses and physical and mental stimulation dominate the experiential effects. Because of some of adverse effects like sweating and auditory hallucinations, we have marked this very strong. Use caution!
    Click to Download Crystal Meth!

2. skullkidnate

skullkidnate ナサニエル

thanx for these but u have to wait for the D/L

3. skullkidnate

skullkidnate ナサニエル

woa marijuana made me feel really weird after 5 seconds not high but weird

4. skullkidnate

skullkidnate ナサニエル

5. skullkidnate

skullkidnate ナサニエル

sorry for the comment abuse but the link i gave u has liek 81 different doses LOL

with the i-doser program

btw peyote gave me a headache lol

6. Rugor

Rugor Senior Member

how do I download those give me directions cus I don't know much about computers. I go to click download enter the letters in but it never downloads the dose.

7. short-man420

short-man420 Member

i wonder if you could download these to an MP3 player..

8. Twizz

Twizz Drug Conoisseur

yep you can...

What is the absolute best setting to use these in? What about:

Background Noise
    Dose Volume
    Dose Time (best time of day to dose)
    Sleep/Not to Sleep? (should I be sleeping or awake)
    How good do the headphones need to be?

I was thinking for dose volume, there should probably be a perfect volume (since this IS supposed to be changing the frequency of your brainwaves and all).

And should I be sleeping when I listen to it? I don't much see the point in listening to it if it's only going to be lasting through my sleep and I wake up feeling nothing.

How good should my headphones be? Can I use my old Sony headphones?

What if you went to sleep and then got someone to turn it on while you were sleeping with crystal meth in it? I doubt you'd wake up, unless Meth sounds like someone hitting a bed of nails with a cat that's on fire.

lol I'm finding it hard to believe this crap.

9. subHerban Greens

subHerban Greens Member

1. With the left mouse button, click on the link in my post.

2. A new page will open. Enter the three letters into the box.

3. Click "Download"

4. Wait Until the timer has run down.

5. Click on "Click her to download"

You've got it from there!

10. NightWalk

NightWalk Member

This sounds like a bit of a hoax to me.

Nonetheless, I'm listening to the morphine one now. Nothing is happening so far but I'm getting the feeling that maybe I'm being subliminally told to buy shit.

11. Gdeadhead420

Gdeadhead420 DivineMomentsofTruth

In order for it to have any effect, the website claims you need to be spacing out and doing a concentration teqnique in a good setting with 0 interruptions. If your doing a post while listening to it, then according to them it won't work anyways.

12. NightWalk

NightWalk Member

Ah, well I did not read that. Thank you. :) I will go space out now.

13. Icktongo1

Icktongo1 Senior Member

I just finished listeniing to marijuana and I say it does indeed work... To some extent. I layed down in my bed while it was playing in the dark with my eyes shut, and had no interuptions. about half way through I started seeing patterns and hearing music that was not there and such. And when I finally finished it and opened my eyes I felt really off from the world for about 10 minutes... Time for me to try a different one.

14. Gdeadhead420

question, how can i convert it to a file that i can upload to itunes and toss on my ipod?

15. NightWalk

NightWalk Member

Hmmm. I don't feel anything. But I guess I did spend five minutes of the 30 minute dose on here so maybe that negated the effect. I don't know, though.

16. Gdeadhead420

i'm so high on plecebo right now...how do i put it onto an mp3 player?

17. Cannijuana

Cannijuana Member

its supposed to be just a really annoying sound, right?

18. Rugor

Rugor Senior Member

yeah but after I download it says what would you like to open this file with? and I select i doser then it says

there has been a error loading the .drg file
    error: number 62
    error description: input past end of file
    error source: idoser

19. RoundMidnight

RoundMidnight Member

If anyone makes an MP3, could you upload them and put them on here? I have a mac so I can't do this. It sounds interesting.

20. Rugor

Rugor Senior Member

I JUST found out how to get it to work!!!!!!! download a program called WinRAR http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm

then open the file with winrar and click extract files then extract the mp3 and it will open up itunes with the thing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.