No Frenulum?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by ExtremePhoenix, Mar 11, 2007.

1. ExtremePhoenix

ExtremePhoenix Member

I'm sure this has been discussed before, but anyway.

What is the status of the circumcised guys on here with their frenulums?

Who has them and who doesn't?

I have a very tight circumcision, which also resulted in the frenulum being removed as well. Every guy I've ever had a conversation with about this, still has it. I find it amazing that I'm in this small minority.

My friend, who has a frenulum, says he rubs it all the time and tells me it makes him go weak at the knees just to lightly stroke it. One friend said that he could ejaculate by just rubbing the frenulum and nothing else! Although another friend said that the frenulum makes it too sensative, and doesn't let him last long during sex.

I don't know how much of this is made up or exaggerated. I guess I'd like for someone to tell me they are, but I know deep down that I'm missing out big time!

Is a frenulum really that good? And for those guys without, am I thinking too much into this?

2. Zoomie

Zoomie My mom is dead, ok?

Having it stimulated with a moist tongue has given me an ice cream headache, it's so good.

3. ExtremePhoenix

ExtremePhoenix Member

This isn't what I wanted to hear.

Is sounds exactly like what one of my friends would say. That when his g/f licks there it drives him absolutly crazy.

4. Zoomie

Zoomie My mom is dead, ok?

Because that's exactly what it means. I was cut too, right after birth. My frenulum is more sensitive than my glans.

OklaStroker likes this.
  5. ExtremePhoenix

ExtremePhoenix Member

By sensative, do you mean feels good, or too good. I know if I rub my hand over the top of the head, it feels soo good that I have to stop. Is that what you get, cos I didn't like the sound of having an ice-cream headache.

I actually feel that I cum too quickly. If having a frenulm makes it more sensative, I wouldn't want to know how much quicker I'd cum!

6. NeonAttack

NeonAttack Member

its almost on the verge of being ticklish, its extremely sensitive. when my gf gives me a hand job with lotion she can just rub just the base of my head and it makes me go crazy. even to the point of me making her stop then start again. i love it.

sorry for the inconvenience :-/ dont mean to brag.

7. meishka

meishka Grease Munky

mine got cut up by someones teeth and now theres like a tonne of bumps from it tearing open and healing over repeatedly

8. NeonAttack

NeonAttack Member

omg, ouch! im sorry to hear that.

9. ExtremePhoenix

ExtremePhoenix Member

okay..Im pretty damn jealous!

I think for some guys though, so I'm told, it's more sensative than others. If you ever read about other guys masturbation methods, its all about the grip, and the speed - rubbing the frenulum is very rarely mentioned; which leads me to believe it isnt all that important.

I realise that masturbation would be much better with one, but for those guys that have it, is a frenulum THAT important? If someone said they had to cut it off would you be devastated?

Also, are foreskin guys able to play with it, seeing as it is connected underneath it?

10. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

Extreme Phoenix - check out the thread in the genitalia section of the "Love and Sex" Forum on this subject, which discusses the location of the "sweet spot" on the penis. From the posts so far, it appears that the area around the frenulum is the "sweet spot" for many guys. It is the loose skin on the underside of the penis in the "inverted V" area near the glans, and not necessarily the frenulum.

I agree - I have a "loose cut", so loose that I can pull some of my remaining foreskin over more than half of the glans even when fully erect, and when it is soft, I can pull it entirely over the glans. It is that area around the fremulum in the "inverted V" which is the most sensitive for me, and is my sweet spot.

The frenulum is important when the shaft skin is stretched to its fullest (such as when you do a deep thrust during intercourse), and the frenulum is stretched taut also. At that point there is a definite feeling of increased arousal, for me at least.

But you say that you get very aroused when your lady stimulates the head directly, so the absence of your frenulum probably does not affect your arousal in any significant way. It is not a big deal for you.

I get tired of uncut guys saying that they are so glad they are not cut, because they love the increased sensitivity that their glans has since it is covered with their foreskin when not in use, and not "keritinized". But I have never felt any decreased sensitivity as a result of being circumcised -what I have feels about as good as it could be.

11. ExtremePhoenix

ExtremePhoenix Member

Dude, first off, thanks for your reassuring words, that I can still find sensitivity, but let's not kid ourselves; from what guys have told me, and from what I've been reading, I'm missing out big time!

You even say it yourself on
    http://www.hipforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=204187&page=1&pp=10
    Where you say
    "In some "tight" circumcisions the frenulum (or frenum) is removed, which is not good."

Also I can't find the post which talks about the "Sweet Spot Area" unless that was it.

I'd like to know exactly how sensitive the frenulum is, without any vague "makes me go crazy" response. What's it like in comparison to just rubbing the head, or the rubbing directly over the tip method that I sometimes do. Or in comparison to actually ejaculation itself? Is it too sensative that it doesn't allow you to do it for more than three seconds without stopping because of "pain" or like the other poster said "ice-cream headache" affect? Or can you just keep going forever, for 10, 20, 30 mins or for whatever time it takes you to cum, just happily rubbing the frenulum in complete ecstacy of pure enjoyment?

Also, seriously, are there NO OTHER posters on here with no frenulum? I'd like to know your thoughts on not having one are.

Thanks for the responses so far people anyway.

12. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

The frenulum is a string-like thing that goes from the center of the "inverted v" on the underside of the glans. Its main use is to provide increased arousal sensation when the skin on the shaft is stretched, as when you thrust deep inside her. But the whole area around the frenulum in the inverted v is regarded by a strong majority of the poster as the "sweet spot", and not just the frenulum. There is a "Where is your sweet spot" thread in the genitalia forum in "Love and Sex".

The frenulum can be a problem in some uncut guys if it is too short and prevents the foreskin from retracting. I have advised some young men with this problem.

It is better to have the frenulum, but not really necessary to have great sex.

13. waspman

waspman Member

Cutted seems very informed and fair in his comments. As a man who has been intact most of his life but circumcised four years ago, I can offer some comments as to sensitivity of the frenulum. It is by far the most pleasurably sensitive piece of skin on a man's body - period. Nothing else come anywhere close. As to an unpleasant ultra-sensitivity of which some comment, that is normally only evident for a short time after an intact man has retracted his foreskin and exposed his glans for the first few times. For most men that is when they are very young. The glans soon gets accustomed to being uncovered and the frenulum provides nothing but pleasure. Unfortunately circed men never experience what I would consider true sex. They often say "but it could not be any better", etc., but they are terribly wrong. The glans sensitivity is like a piece of wood as compared to the frenum. Sadly circumcision removes part or all of the exquisite sensitivity that the frenum provides. In my own case I requested that a significant part of my frenum be retained but was disappointed that within several months the saved portion became as dull as the glans itself. So if you're cut you may never know the true feelings of what nature has provided with the frenulum. Nevertheless enjoy what sensitivity you have. It is still significant and serves you well. Remember to let your son decide for himself whether or not he wants to be circumcised. It should be his choice alone.

14. JoeBone

JoeBone Member

It has a name? Well, you learn something every day.

That's primarily what I stimulate to get an erection. In fact, I can get off just by stroking it with my index finger. I hold my cock between my finger and thumb and use some quick wrist and finger action. This comes in handy when trying to masturbate discreetly, such as when I want to do it and not wake up my wife.

15. Dunes

Dunes Guest

Waspman .... you are the perfect person I have been looking to ask (since you have had foreskin and also been circumcised and can actually compare personally) I am circumcised, my frenum appears to be intact and the skin around that underneath area is meatier (then the top "foreskin") and by far the most sensitive on my penis.

My question is ... if I were uncircumcised, would the skin (missing now) on the top side of the penis be as sensitive as the very sensitive area I still have on the bottom side?

2nd question ... is your orgasm climax the same uncircumcised vs circumcised ??

I hope you are still a member ... I actually joined the site as I found this thread !!!

Thanks so much :)

16. Fastswitch

Fastswitch Visitor

Are you talking about the frenulum under the tongue or the one under the 4skin on the penis? They are the same, do the same and (if you try squeezing the tongue one) react the same. They hold in place and are sensitive as hell. Cutted, of course, refers to the penis one as having one purpose which the tongue one cannot possibly accomplish. Dude, you were circumciosed by possibly well meaning parents - but who in fact cruelly paid a surgeon to mutilate your cock. Maybe your mom didn't wasnt you to enjoy sex to the fullest - who knows. But forget fixing it. Waspman has all the pertinent information which he has generously shared in answer to your question. Now go play with what mom and dad left you and accept reality. And remember it if you ever have a son! You too, cutted.

17. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

When there is no medical necessity for circumcision (I accept that occasionally there is, albeit very rarely), I believe that there should be a minimum age at which it can be performed, so that the victim at least has a choice in the matter.

18. tommyboyfierce

tommyboyfierce Guest

Well to be honest im uncircumsized and i have my Frenulum and wen ever i touch that part it feels very sensitive and it makes my erection go away and it kinda sux so i have consistently keep rubbing it to get unsensitive to it so in sex i can finally get head lol, wen ever i do it goes down so quick cuz my leg shakes and its just too sensitive

19. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

I had to google "frenulum"...and then after that I decided its just kind of too weird that strangers want to know about mine :leaving:

20. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

Even anonymously? You are too sensitive. That is the virtue of this forum - you can find out the answers without revealing personal information which can be attributed to you.