Favorite Lesbian Sex Positions

Discussion in 'Other Sex Discussions' started by Stella_Drives, Feb 1, 2007.

1. ladyloveress

ladyloveress Member

my persnl fav w/ my grl is when she lays on her belly n i sit my v on her ass n hump her like crazy- it is such a good way 2 reach that peak! oh! we're about 2 go do that now. our other fav is when we rub each other's v n !suk! each other's tits! ooh baby, is that hot or what?
    have any positions we can try where we dont put our mouths on each other's v's? we are just dying 2 no what we can try- we're up for n-e-thing else

2. ladyloveress

ladyloveress Member

oh, my grl n i luv this 2! it is so orgasmic! (is that a word?)- either way its so much fun!

3. Ravergirl14

Ravergirl14 Guest

I like being on my stomach and having my butt facing up lol.

4. so.done_44

so.done_44 Visitor

I guess it really depends on what we have planned for the night? Vib, dildo, just a whole lot of kissing, fingers, kissing, oh did I mention I love to be kissed?LOL

5. weTT

weTT Guest

i like laying on my back with my feet in the air.:D

6. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

LOL

'Favourite Lesbian Sex Positions'

Replies: 45
    Views: 104,841

7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I like being on the bottom with my partners mane of dark hair draping over me and hiding the shadows of the room while we kiss.
    But I like anything that I can't see coming so being pushed front first into a wall or mattress and having her hands attack and ravish any part of my body with my head pulled back by the hair.

8. ladyloveress

ladyloveress Member

our favorite position is when she lays on her back and i take her from behind with a strap-on dildo, and i rub her pussy or tits at the same timeOr when her brother comes over and we rub our pussies together while he licks in between us. Ooh, is he good.

9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

A strap on. Ugh. Way to commercialize lesbianism.

10. TheMistress

TheMistress Senior Member

pussy 2 pussy is my absolute favorite. i get so turned on when the oh-so-very feminine parts of us touch and rub and slide together. sometimes i can come without her touching me at all

11. BornHippy

BornHippy Member

With her face between my lips haha nah pussy on pussy, it makes me feel close to her and soooo gud! Evrythng wet!

12. honey baby

honey baby Guest

13. sarahj

sarahj Guest

i love pussy 2 pussy or normal missonry with a strap on

14. 69-bunny-69

69-bunny-69 Guest

Ey hun, life is all about trying new thing. U might be scared to try the but that won't settle ur curiosity so be a sport and try it, if ya dnt like it you just say so and you wouldn't have to wonder what would it have been like.:love:

15. XbabyXbeeX

XbabyXbeeX Guest

Ok gals here goes...

I am 20 years old and my girlfriend is 25. We've been together for a year, and our sex life is starting to get boring. When I first moved her in with me we had sex almost non-stop. Now I know that it should have been expected for our sex life to slow down, but this much???

I've been thinking about trying some new positions, because honestly they've been pretty much the same since she's moved in (we have tried a few new positions, but not many). My problem is that I am a big girl, (I'm not saying my weight but I wear size 17 jeans) and I'm very self conscious of this. Not to the point that I dont want to be naked in front of her or anything like that, but I'm afraid that a lot of different positions wont work because of my size.

also she is very very quiet and it's hard to get her to open up and be honest about the things she likes and doesn't, and I have to be the one to introduce the new positions. That being said, how can I get her to try new things on me? She doesn't like it when I tell her what I want because it makes her feel like she's not doing a good enough job. What can I do???

does anyone have any advice for me???

16. May Aizelle

May Aizelle Member

So this could be incorporated with a strap on... butttt Im bisexual and my favorite with my play mates is under her 69 while she's getting it from behind Im getting the best of both my worlds :)

17. codecrackerboi

codecrackerboi Guest

i like my women face down ass up. :) also love it when she sits on my mouth.

18. SlayerFan20

SlayerFan20 Member

I like lying flat on her as we grind our pussies. This allows me to feel her entire body. I especially like to bury my face in her breasts as I rub and rub.

I also like it when it when it is done in reverse. When this happens, our erect nipples touch and I can touch her buttocks with my feet. It really turns me on.

19. JL22

JL22 Member

Keep this goin girls

20. lipstick_lezy

lipstick_lezy Member

two words: Dutch Tulip. look it up if you haven't tried it, it's amazing! It's perfectly dirty, sweet and you can both cum together. It's like some beautiful feminine twist on the 69, and a hundred times better.

1 person likes this.