anyone have a nudist family?

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by ohioubobcat7, Jan 1, 2007.

1. Jason Lee

Jason Lee Banned

shaving a vagina has nothing to do with how natural or unnatural it looks

it's the appearance of a shaved vagina that makes it natural in my opinion

if a lady or woman trims the sides of her vag it looks beautiful and natural

Joshua Van likes this.
  2. Biggles_Nude!

Biggles_Nude! Hakuna matata.

Trimmed is all the go. Bushy is fine. Shaved bare is just ugly.
    Neat growth down there — how little or how much, maketh the woman.
    A 14-year old girl should definitely not shave it off. Wait until adulthood, then she can make up her mind. For now, let kids be kids.

3. Voice of Truth

Voice of Truth Member

When my wife was alive, we did some pretty wild stuff. Nudist beaches and nudist parks was part of that crazyness. (It was a wonderful time) But as for being a "nudist" family. I can't say we raised our children in a "nudist" family. However nudity was never an issue in our household.

As for my eldest grandchild,

She has not only outright said she's a nudist but she walks around naked without a care in the world. And I think she is just absolutely the coolest member of my family. She grows pot, studies viticulture at college and is saving money to create a intentional community in Mexico.

Joshua Van likes this.
  4. Jason Lee

Jason Lee Banned

if a girl or woman had any pubic lice shaving is the way to go to ensure removal and/or use treatments

5. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

I am so sorry about your wife my friend,sounds like she was pretty special :)

6. Voice of Truth

Voice of Truth Member

More than 40 years of marriage. It's been a few years since she passed away but I still miss her a lot. I've got a couple of photos of her in the buff with one of the children. (nothing sexual so the perverts can go fxxx themselfs) I've considered scanning them in order to post them. But I'm not sure how I feel about that idea yet.

7. ganesha1967

ganesha1967 barefoot bellybearer

Family nudity has been a subject of art in the past, as this 1915 painting by Adolf Heinrich Hansen (German painter, 1895 - 1925) shows:

[​IMG]

It's nice being nude, especially on a warm day by the seaside, as this old painting clearly shows. Such a scene is just beautiful, relaxed and natural, as it should be. It's sad, that there are people out there who wish to condemn or sexualize this.

Wiggling bare toes,

~*Ganesha*~

8. Dude111

Well you should do what you feel is right in your heart....

If you wish to share how beautiful and kind your wife was with others dont let others stop you.. As far as being nude in the pic,NOTHING @ ALL WRONG WITH IT!! -- Its quite beautiful :)

God bless you :)

9. Jason Lee

Jason Lee Banned

if a teenage girl wants to shave her vagina she should if that's the choice she has made then

Joshua Van likes this.
  10. Voice of Truth

Voice of Truth Member

Well I can't figure out how to make this scanner work. So I'll have to wait until my grand daughter comes over and shows me how. But I took a picture of the photo and figured out how to crop out the kitchen floor around it.

I also choose a photo that doesn't have her face. Even if she is passed on and our kids are now adults. I still don't trust the Internet.

So here is the picture and I hope you find it as beautiful as I do.
    [​IMG]

11. ganesha1967

ganesha1967 barefoot bellybearer

Thanks for sharing this happy moment with us. I can almost hear the peals of a happy child's laughter.

Wiggling bare toes,

~*Ganesha*~

12. Dude111

Thank you for sharing it V.O.T.

Nothing @ all wrong with nature and thats whats in the photo :)

God bless......

13. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

I See No Problems There..... Must Bring Back Fond Memories For You.....:)

Cheers Glen.

14. Voice of Truth

Voice of Truth Member

It brings back many beautiful memories. My wife was beautiful and she made wondeful children. Here it is several years after her death and not a single day has gone by that I don't still think of her. Sometimes I even find myself talking to her as if she was still with me.

15. Dude111

Dont worry buddy,her spirit will always be with you :)

You have probably sensed her there right??

16. Voice of Truth

Voice of Truth Member

Every moment of every single day.

I won't lie,
    I'm a lonely old man that has too much time on my hands. My children are all grown up and even my grand children are turning into adults. They don't have as much time for me as they used to. But I'm ok with that, it's normal. And although I don't like the Internet much, it's better than the rocking chair.

I don't know what is there on the other side after death. But I know that my wife loved me as much as I still love her. And something like that just doesn't disappear. So there is something on the otherside. I know that I will see her again.

It's funny but whenever we had some place to go or something to do. Bet it a dinner engagement, party or similar. My wife was always early and I was always late. I don't see this as being any different. It's been far from a perfect life but it's been wonderful.

I think I should be the one thank you people for all your kind words.

17. SunnyHappyVegan

SunnyHappyVegan Member

I'm not disagreeing with you (If I had any desire to have children, I would raise them to be comfortable naked, but would NEVER masturbate with them!), but isn't smoking pot illegal, and 95% of the people here do it? :p

I'm the only nudist I know. My whole family would think I was a freak if I told them I've gone out in the woods naked before.... Heck, they'd probably think it's strange that I sleep naked!

I don't want children, but I'd definitely love to marry a nudist and live a nudist lifestyle when older :)

And cheers to all who accept sons having erections and are proud to raise their children this way! Although, I think shaving kind of defeats the whole 'naturist' way, but to each her/his own, I suppose :sunny:

18. Voice of Truth

Voice of Truth Member

Smoking pot is illegal. Whereas abusing your children is causing harm and therefore falls within the precepts of actual law.

Sadly, we're going to see more of this sort of thing. Our society practices repression as a means of inflicting pyschoneurosis in order to control and financially profit from the individual.

You have to revamp your whole way of thinking, so that you don't think from the standpoint of the state and the culture... But from the standpoint of what people need and what they suffer from. Then you arrange your social institutions accordingly.

In layman's terms,
    Everyone needs human contact and most certainly we all require sexual contact in our lives. But with continuance of this level of repression against the public, we're going to see more and more cases of sexual abuse against family members and children.

19. Dude111

Ahhhhhh NO.. We should thank you for your words my friend :)

Peace and love to you!!

20. Voice of Truth

Voice of Truth Member

I'm an old man that lost his license because I developed epilepsy. I used to visit my kids and my grandchildren a lot. Sadly they're very busy and I understand that it's hard for them to come and see me. At one time it was exactly the same for me.

So I enjoy an excuse to talk about my family. I'm so very proud of them all and that's the reason I said thank you. Because all of you gave me an excuse to talk about my family.