anyone have a nudist family?

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by ohioubobcat7, Jan 1, 2007.

1. monosphere

monosphere Holly's Hubby

I gotta jump in and say that I have a daughter who goes around in her diaper only and we won't discourage her want to be nude once she's fully potty trained. And my wife and I will frequently go around nude or with very limited clothing. I have no issues with family nudity, but I do have an issue with masturbating in each others presence. A previous poster asked if someone was masturbating with their kid yet. I find I need to point out the obvious.

1) sexual activity with a child is illegal
    2) masturbation is a sexual activity

Therefore, masturbating with your kid is illegal. And it also serves as a reason for the clothed prudes to dislike nudity and makes life difficult for those of us who do practice nudism and naturism in a non-sexual way. Even us nude prudes are looked at as deviants as a result of such behavior from the few "bad seeds" who will practice such questionable activities.

1 person likes this.
  2. HippyFreek

HippyFreek Vintage Member

I have to agree with my hub. Nudism/naturism/barefooting...it's not sexual. yes, some people are turned on by any one of the forms, but it's not sexual.

Our family is one big nude happy cluster. I am sure M is going to be that naked child streaking around the park or festie one day, and I won't say a word about it. Of course, she will be taught propriety (ie: don't be nude around grandpa. He won't understand) but in my opinion, being comfortable in your skin and your body starts with learning not to be ashamed of it's appearance. :)

3. TARABELLE

TARABELLE on the road less traveled

Helloooooo, miss you fellow nudies, Brian and Holly!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. frank1011

frank1011 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Yes, my family (me and my gf and her daughter) enjoy being nude around the house, especially outside in the summer time. Our 14 yr old daughter loves to tan nude out back in private.

joker69 likes this.
  5. bytheocean1

bytheocean1 Member

6. Wanttobenude-Keith

Wanttobenude-Keith Member

Not at the moment, though when I get married and have children I'll raise them as nudists.

7. angel_wings

angel_wings Member

its good to know that im not the only one here a little grossed out by all these people from "nudist families" talking about their teen daughters' pubes and everybody walking around with erections and so forth - sheesh!

anyway im a nudist but my family isnt. but when i lived at home it was just me my mum and my sister so nudity was never that much of a problem (its that all girls together mentality i think). i got into being a nudist mid-teens and as a result got my sister into it too.

shes not into it so much now i dont live there any more, and cuz when i come round to visit i dont automatically get naked so she doesnt either. but i have seen her still being naked at home and ive asked her about it and she says she does still when she wants to.

8. Wanttobenude-Keith

Wanttobenude-Keith Member

I agree, I also discovered nudism in my teens, and I am also the only 1 in my family, although as stated in an earlier post I do want to have a family and raise them as nudists.

9. angel_wings

angel_wings Member

same here, my kids are gonna growup nudist and be free to choose it as a way of life.

10. Amanda33

Amanda33 Member

my family are all nudists, I think it's a great way to grow up!

11. Son of John

Son of John Banned

I observed something a few years ago which may be relevant to the original question about nudist families. While visiting a nudist club I saw a family arrive and get out of their car, then undress before walking over to join the others. They were a father and mother and two sons, probably about twelve and thirteen. One of the boys had developed pubic hair but the other had not.

They were obviously new to the club, as the manager was interviewing the husband, while the mother and boys looked around. The father admitted it was their first visit to a nudist club, which is always an interesting part of the experience.

I naturally assumed that they had visited other clubs, and probably went nude at home as well, but later, while visiting with the father, he admitted to me that this was their first time anywhere, and that they did not go nude before their sons at home.

I was very surprised at this admission. What it meant was that this mother had undressed before her sons for the first time, and that they were seeing her naked body for the first time, along with everyone else. I could not help but wonder what their reactions were to this situation since most mothers do not undress for the first time in front of their sons when those sons are on the edge of puberty?

Any thoughts?

12. Shamba_I

Shamba_I Member

i love my body and the form that creation gave me. im proud of myself the way i am...i feel that the only folks that feel uncomfortable around a natural human body..are those that are so closed minded that i could really care less about there their opinion anyway. let them continue to dwell in babylon if thats the route the choose to take...cant say we aint try to show them the light, ...right?

13. BunnySuit

BunnySuit Senior Member

honestly, within the past week i've gotten into sleeping nude. it's not exactly nudism (especially because i refuse to take off my socks- i love warm feet.) but i'm really loving it.

14. suzy60

suzy60 Member

My sons (14 and 16) sometimes develop full erections in front of my daughter (18) and me in the pool (we are nudists). However, we are not embarrassed and
    I have told them that it is beautiful and natural.

The Shark, joker69 and Joshua Van like this.
  15. thunder

thunder Member

I am a nudist so are all my kids 4 daughters and 3 sons we do wear clothes sometimes but most of the time we are nude myself and the boys don't have the erection problems seeing the girls nude all the time is normal and natural they all have been raised from birth to be nude so its no big deal

joker69 likes this.
  16. californiasun

californiasun Member

My husband and I have raised our children as nudists. Our whole family is usually unclothed while at home(the kids are homeschooled), and we enjoy swimming nude and going to nude beaches together. As in the previous posts concerning erections, my teenage son gets erections in the pool and sometimes around the house, but it is not a problem. And I agree with suzy60 that it is a natural and beautiful process.

joker69 and Joshua Van like this.
  17. coolcat23

coolcat23 Member

My family aren't really full fledged nudists, but we are comfortable together in the pool without swimsuits, and whenever we go camping or to the lake, we usually go nude. We aren't usually naked around the house like the above poster's family, but we're just comfortable nude in general.

18. alexrhone

alexrhone Guest

This for the post about teenage boy's and erection's.
    My mother and I have been nudists sense I was 10. She and I got along great and we have gone to clubs, beaches and resorts together just the two of us. When we first started the nudist lifestyle we were just home nudists. I would get an erection at home. Then we started to go to nudist places. At first I was embarrassed and ashamed then she sat me down and explained the birds and the bee's. Ok now I was thinking "what, is this women crazy" But while I was listing to her I started to understand things a little better. She basically said that we will be nude in the house and the back yard all the time until I would stop having an erection. Well its safe to say with in 3 hours it went away. I would get an erection every once and awhile. Even when her female nudist friends would come over. It was kind of tough at first because they thought it was the cutest thing. WOW very embarrassing. But as I said it would go away after a while. As I got older I felt more comfortable around the house and in front of other women. By the time I hit 12 or 13 it was never a problem. My mom raised me alone and her female friends helped her out when she had to work. So I always had women in my life. I'm 37 now and My mother and I still go to nudist places together. That may sound weird but I live in San Francisco now and she lives in Tacoma Washington. We are still into the nudist lifestyle together and truly enjoy it.
    I would take my girlfriends to meet her and yes I only date nudist women. They love the fact that my mom is also a nudist.
    So it's Ok for your teenage boys to have erection's because they will grow out of it. There sister might not like it but she will get over it.
    Happy nude trials
    Alex

Josephinelcajon and Joshua Van like this.
  19. Omar El Cubano

Omar El Cubano Member

Unfortunately no, I've been a Nudist for 3 years but sadly I'm the only one. But I hope to raise my kids as Nudists.

20. Omar El Cubano

Omar El Cubano Member

Wow Xiaoyan, I think its great that you dont make your son feel bad about his boners.
    I remember when I was 11 or 12 I went downstairs to get a drink and I happened to have a boner (I wasnt doing anything bad) but thought nothing about it.
    The moment my parients saw me they screamed Bloody Murder, I remember feeling so bad.