how to find out if she likes me the way i do?

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by MalyEdus, Dec 31, 2006.

1. MalyEdus

MalyEdus Member

Hi...:)
    Few weeks ago i've spent two weekends with my friend (a girl) who i've known since summer (in the meantime we didn't see each other because she lives on the other side of the country) - already at the time we understand each other so much - it was like being friends for many years.
    During those two weekends we were together nearly all the time and i think i fell in love with her. I've never been at this situation (i don't count boys) although i know i am attracted to both men and women. It's not just a physical attraction, i'm quite crazy about her...
    According to her behaviour and what was she saying i sometimes thought it was mutual (we were holding hands, kissing - but only on cheeks, fondling hands very gently early in the morning...) but how i can find it out to be sure?? I'm afraid to do or tell her something because i could break it... And we won't see each other until february, we are just telephoning and writing messages from time to time...
    Do you have any suggestions i can do?

Peace to you...

2. mastermemei

mastermemei Member

Hi, maybe the time that you'll be apart can help you figure out your feelings about her because as you said you are confused.
    You should take your time because confessing your "feelings" to her is a big risk.
    Figure it out then stand by your choice.
    Goodluck!

3. mamaboogie

mamaboogie anarchist

just wait and see what happens. Likely she is feeling just as confused as you are. Enjoy the time you spend together, try not to think too much about the future.