Giving yourself a facial

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 whitedust

whitedust

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted October 08 2006 - 11:09 AM

Have any of you guys here ever given yourself a facial after a masturbation session?

If you don't even know what that is, well it basically involves getting into a position in which your penis is pointing directly at your face and ejaculating! And if you believe that this is gay/nasty/sick/etc, just take a moment to think about splattering your face with your cum and you'll see how erotic it is!

Anyways, I have done so several times, but after each time, the sense of eroticism seems to go away after ejaculating. So to any of the guys who have tried this, this leads to my other question: Have you found ways of prolonging the sense of eroticism after ejaculating?

#2 kinkyboy182

kinkyboy182

Banned

• Banned
  • 22 posts

Posted October 23 2006 - 11:32 AM

I've tried a couple of times also, before i ejaculate the feeling is immense and my heart beats faster knowing that i'm going to shoot a hot load all over my face. but when i've done it i just feel sick and perverted

has anyone tried shooting into their mouths doing this, i've done it before but i don't like the taste!

#3 toomuch

toomuch

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted October 24 2006 - 01:32 AM

Ive shot it into my mouth and swallowed. I dont know whether it is sick or not. Its very erotic. Yeah I feel gross afterwards but I just gargle and brush. The anticipation far overides the loss of eroticism afterwars in my opinion.

#4 topper

topper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted October 25 2006 - 09:32 AM

Ive done it to myself and my wife has done it to me many times also. If she was giving me a handjob in bed, she would always try and most of the time would get me in the face with it. That was one of the reasons she enjoyed jerking me off.
I have given myself facials and came in my mouth and swallowed. The excitement level is high while doing it, but like the other guys, the feeling goes quick and I feel like a fool. Then I do it again the next time anyway.

#5 physics

physics

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted October 28 2006 - 02:47 PM

These things sound very arousing, but unfortunately the feelings disappears immediately after ejaculation and feels nasty.

#6 Stoshowik

Stoshowik

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted October 28 2006 - 02:54 PM

What? You have said this? This is from "Giving yourself a facial"? In Novgorod Oblast, woman has face. Man has face but protect from cold. Greater drink from prevent freeze can make face same position for many time. You have understood this? Boy should not spray on face if cold.

Beat self,

Stoshowik

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#7 Rigamarole

Rigamarole

• 1,763 posts

Posted October 28 2006 - 05:21 PM

What? You have said this? This is from "Giving yourself a facial"? In Novgorod Oblast, woman has face. Man has face but protect from cold. Greater drink from prevent freeze can make face same position for many time. You have understood this? Boy should not spray on face if cold.

Beat self,

Stoshowik

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

In Soviet Russia, facials spray YOU!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#8 campfirejam

campfirejam

Something-Something

• Members
  • 3,093 posts

Posted October 28 2006 - 06:43 PM

Privet! No fluids on face, no facial. Must prevent from freeze, need no facial. Privet! Much like shaved manda, no shave, prevent from freeze without shave. No facial. This is US? Drink Vodka!

Does not beatself,

Something Something

Posted Image

#9 Rigamarole

Rigamarole

• 1,763 posts

Posted October 28 2006 - 09:57 PM

Privet! No fluids on face, no facial. Must prevent from freeze, need no facial. Privet! Much like shaved manda, no shave, prevent from freeze without shave. No facial. This is US? Drink Vodka!

Does not beatself,

Something Something

In Soviet Russia, manda shaves YOU!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#10 Duck

Duck

quack.

• Members
  • 22,857 posts

Posted October 28 2006 - 10:01 PM

In Soviet Russia, facials spray YOU!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA