Is ZippyBud Legit?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Abbie Hoffman, Aug 30, 2006.

1. shockseventyfour

shockseventyfour Member

hes got a point, but its soooo risky to do it online.

2. keepsmokin

keepsmokin Member

I laugh at all the kids who think "anything on the internet is fake" or "its to risky to do it online". Ordering online is safer than buying it off the streets. PERIOD. If you get a couple of grams over the internet and by some slim chance they get takein by customs since the shit is vaccum sealed, the worst thing that would happen is you would get a letter saying your weed was takin away and thats it. If anyone were to get "busted" it would be the guy thats sending the package, why the fuck would the feds waste there money and time over a few grams gettin sent to some random place? Get your facts straight kids, before you actually know what your talking about. Reason is that older people that actually have the money to order a good amount of top notch bud that would last them for while and would rather not get arrested for going into some neighborhood to buy from some highschool kid.

3. friendlyblackneighbo

friendlyblackneighbo Member

I have stared a board dedicated to discussing mail order marijuana,
    etc products.

As you can see this is a brand new board. We need people to participate in order to have the board as a success. We are discussing various providers so that if one person gets scammed then everybody knows to stay away until the issue is solved.

http://z11.invisionfree.com/AntiScamBoard/index.php?act=idx

So please register if you are intersted in discussing mail order marijuana and etc illegal drugs.

Thanks
    Webmaster of AntiScamBoard

4. flameintoabyss

flameintoabyss Member

^^ hah ya sure

5. slangshot1

slangshot1 Member

doughtit

6. dank1

dank1 Member

7. HippyCor$ter

HippyCor$ter Ackamonkey

It aint going to get u high like u want it... How about giving your dealer a call and make this post disapear? Sounds good to me.

8. HippyCor$ter

HippyCor$ter Ackamonkey

Ok pig. We will get right on that. So would you like my address so you can bust down my doors for no fucking reason, but internet chat? How about you just get off your ass and actually do some real cop work, like solving robberys or other things that actually kill people? Herion is ok to bust people with cuz that drug is the devil, but any other drug (your just being a bitch).

P.S. Your a bitch.

9. Colours

Colours Senior Member

how do you make a hushmail email account? Thats the only way you can register or even look at the zippybud forums apparently.

10. HippyCor$ter

HippyCor$ter Ackamonkey

I wouldn't even wast my time. The only reason it would be legal is it doesn't fuck you up enough, or the government doesn't know a lot about it yet (doesn't cause a lot of problems, yet). Stay with the proven buds lol.

11. dank1

dank1 Member

Are you serious? If you cannot figure it out then you should uninstall the internet it has beaten you!!

12. Colours

Colours Senior Member

im totally serious. now, how do i uninstall?

13. Metallideth

Metallideth Sir

press alt and f4 at the same time.

14. TheShow

TheShow Senior Member

Who said anything about legality? Mail order marijuana is just that. pot that gets shipped to you in the mail. Zip is very legit and has superb quality and great prices. How about you do your researh prior to going off on your high horse

15. young_deadhead

young_deadhead I Love Lucy

Have you bought bud from there before? Seems pretty risky to me when you could just buy from a buddy. Plus id rather be sober than go to jail.

16. TheShow

TheShow Senior Member

I personally have never purchased anything from Zip. However, multiple friends of mine both in Colorado and in Missouri have ordered very succesfully from him many times. I have smoked his high quality products on several occasions.

17. young_deadhead

Dude thats pretty sweet, plus you dont have to worry about getting caught.

18. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

I emailed him a couple of months ago. Once I get settled, financially, I am gonna order some shrooms from him. A trusted friend told me about the site;)

19. TheShow

TheShow Senior Member

I've been meaning to order from him but I just never have had the need. I tend to keep myself stocked with enough and for me i get good enough deals around the area and no waiting for the mail. But it is a great deal, he does offer a variety of other products. The people who've I heard about who've used his shrooms aree very pleased

20. young_deadhead

god your tempting me so much to try and order some shrooms but i rather not risk it.