Is ZippyBud Legit?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Abbie Hoffman, Aug 30, 2006.

1. coadyj

coadyj Member

getting back to the point,

I live in ireland and i have ordered from zippybud many many times. he is 100% legit and i wish i could prove it but you can pm me anytime you want and ill take a picture of me with todays newspaper from ireland. zippy is based in canada so it would be a pretty hard feet to acomplish.

you can read posts from me on the site where i talk about some of the "other" product zippy sells. hes weed is fantastic, some of the best shit i have ever smoke and if your so unsure about him and you dont want to try him out why dont you just order like 3.5g's from him.

he is the best legit mom i have ever found on the web, and when you smoke his shit you will call him mommy.

2. 06thenewsummeroflove

06thenewsummeroflove Member

you will call him mommy? why is it so important that you live in ireland that i would want a picture of a newspaper. Coadyj sounds kind of sketchy, like maybe he works for mommy?

3. rydns

rydns Member

somebody try it. everyone syas its not legit.

WELL YOU KNOW WHAT IM TRYING IT!!!!!!!

yes im stoned
    and im not trying it
    -rydns

4. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

shiiit paying and waiting for weed seems pointless when you can call up the local dealer and get it in minutes. But if anyones still interested in this mail order stuff try budbuddy.biz, the addy is sumthin like that if not look it up on google. He seems a tad bit more legit then these guys . But either ways It be sketcky buyin weed off the internet.

5. ~peace~

~peace~ Senior Member

Its not legit I can tell you that. Like somone said, everything illeagal on the internet is fake. I know someone who bought smoke bombs of a site and never got them. so go for it if you want, but you will either get a) ripped off, b) busted or c) both.

6. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

i have no clue weather this is legit or not.

but i know for a fact that you can get ANY drug you want on the internet/mail order. you just need to know the right people.

7. NightWalk

NightWalk Member

That's true.

Although I think the less publicity these sites get, the safer they are. So I think it would work better to just not openly post reliable sites.
    Although, saying that, the government probably know about them already anyway.

8. shockseventyfour

shockseventyfour Member

ya i think dealer is better cuz you dno wos a pig and who isnt.... but uhh bubble hash seems kinda cool... unless there was a legit site that had mad cheap weed, if thats so someone pm me it please? haha

or somebody just try the freakin thing.

9. shockseventyfour

shockseventyfour Member

isnt that like entrapment?

10. TheShow

TheShow Senior Member

No it wouldn't be considered entrapment. Entrapment you'd have to prove to the law that you wouldn't have considered purchasing weed unless the cop offered it. There are lots of misconceptions surrounding entrapment.

11. shockseventyfour

shockseventyfour Member

dang...

well i guess it would be useful though, if you wanted to try a certain strain... but even then if your hookup is good enoug you can try a lot of strains, I guess this just looks more official.

12. medicalbud

medicalbud Member

I say just keep looking for good dealer or hook up and by alot for price cut.

Dont risk from persons you dont know.

Don't screw or risk your freedom for stuff online.

13. Getritch

Getritch Member

There is currently a huge drought in the UK so I can see why some people over here would resort to such measures. I've been okay but not everyone can just call their dealer, many forums over here are just flooded with people saying they've been weeks and weeks without [​IMG]

I know of a few people that've bought online without any problems but I don't think it's worth the risk. Who knows what would happen if your package gets snagged at customs? Some have said that you just get a letter saying that it's been intercepted and that's it. I don't suppose the authorities have got the resources and time to pursue tiny amounts of weed but you just don't know?

14. glooper23

glooper23 Member

If you need to resort to online methods, what happens when you want more and more? At some point the site, if legit, will get busted, and you'll be in trouble. So yeah, it's much safer to find a reliable dealer in your neighborhood.

15. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

i looked through the forums pretty well... and it seems all legit... and well for the resorting to internet for buds... well.... its cheaper through these boys to get ganj then on the street

16. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

and they have shrooms too!

$7 an eigth if you buy by the pound ....haha

17. Fallout55

Fallout55 Banned

I would be so rich...
    Or just so gone.

18. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

or both... i'd probably substitute them for weed almost... just eat enough to get a nice body buzz over and over and over again

19. ninfan77

ninfan77 Member

zippybud's legit.

20. ninfan77

ninfan77 Member

^ not always this easy. Some of us have 0 local dealers. Some of us aren't 18 and can hang out at parties. Some of us have moved due to work/job hunting and know nobody in tiny ass towns. Hence no smoke for a long time. My town is 3,500 people large, just moved here. So yea..... lemme get the yellow pages ... "pot dealer" , nope not in here.