I've had sex w/my cousin MANY times....

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Raving Sultan, Aug 17, 2006.

1. Insomniac_Junkie

Insomniac_Junkie Member

*plays dueling banjos, LOUDER*

2. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

I have a couple of female cousins who are pretty sexy, one in particular. I wouldn't mind having sex with any one of them, but only if they wanted to. Theodore and Eleanor Roosevelt were cousins and got married, though I don't know if they were 1st, 2nd or 3rd cousins. In the animal kingdom, incest happens among mammals frequently. In fact, it happens repeatedly among lions, though the inbreeding is making lions even more of an endangered species.

Among humans, I would think sex among cousins is probably OK, if they both consent and contraception is always used.

3. Libertine

Libertine Guru of Hedonopia

Ahhh...yes. The joys of incest.

Nothing like it!

4. wandering_okie

wandering_okie Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

you said your gonna put it where?..
    no I won't turn around..

yes you'll let me put it there..
    or else I'll go and tell our mom...

ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding
    ouch, I wish you'd stop that...

5. wizarddrew77

wizarddrew77 The Wiz

Hey I would have banged my cuz if she let me. To this day I have the hots for her.

6. wizarddrew77

wizarddrew77 The Wiz

LOL I can hear you hissing as you say that Bro.

7. honeyhannah

honeyhannah herbuhslovuh

I've known a few people who've had sex with their cousins... but no matter who it was the description was hot, truthfully all I know, is a man and woman got it on, fact or fiction... I don't know him or his cousin and it was hot....

I've done nothing wrong, I just read a post and quite frankly I could give a shit's less what two consenting adults do, I wouldn't do it, but who cares really? I am not them.

8. sincitymarv

sincitymarv Guest

Hey Raving,I've had sex with my cousin too! She's my first cousin and she's 7 years older than me and was a virgin till I popped her cherry! :D She has nice big tits (38D) and a sweet,tasty hairy pussy..mmmmmm mmmm! What turns her on is when I rub her belly that gets her going then she falls back into my arms, kisses me like noody's fool and we fuck like beasts! I've cummed in her mouth, on her tits, and her belly I've also enjoyed fucking her ass recently. She even loves it when I go down on her and finger her twat as well she explodes all over!

9. Insomniac_Junkie

Insomniac_Junkie Member

Are you sure your "cousin" wasn't the family dog?

10. sincitymarv

sincitymarv Guest

No,idiot! My cousin would sit in front of me between my legs, I'd massage her back,then reach around to her front, lift up her shirt,pull down her pants a little to start rubbing her belly. Then she shove my hand down her panties to get her pussy off with my fingers as we kiss!

11. Insomniac_Junkie

Insomniac_Junkie Member

oh okay, how silly of me. By the way, I think I'll watch the movie when it comes out. I hate reading novels.

12. just_checking

just_checking Member

As long as you don't knock her up cool. My cousin and I have fucked many times too. We started about 8 years ago, I was 20 she was 19. We still get it on and have explosive sex till now.

13. Shinigami002

Shinigami002 Member

wwoooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwww.......... woooooooooooooooooooooooowwwww..........

and did i mention that this is really frikin woooooooooooooooooooow

you guys deserve a medal or a cookie or something...

14. Davino

Davino Member

pretty freaky imo

15. Shinigami002

Shinigami002 Member

okay so heres the thing i dont believe you at all. now if their were pictures then thats another story.

16. cuzIcan

cuzIcan Member

This was a pretty hot story and I venture to say true. I can identify with you 100%. I too have been in this type of situation and completely enjoyed it. The fact that society looks down upon this makes the sinfulness of it even better. To be completely honest I find that I am far more turned on by my cousin than I have ever been by another man. So, in my mind, even though society views it as wrong, nothing has ever felt so right! Thanks for the story, Raving Sultan, and enjoy!

17. bandbeyondescription

bandbeyondescription Nothertimesforgottenspace

that was a weird sorry but cool...
    Its cool with me do whatever you want

18. DeliPro

DeliPro Member

I've had sex with my cousin. Hottest sex I've ever had.

19. DandelionDeathmetal

DandelionDeathmetal Member

Lul.
    Do you guys live in Kentucky?

Liar, liar, pants on fire.

20. Jedite83

Jedite83 Van Dweller

How would you know its really him and his cousin in the pic. Might be him and some other chick.