I've had sex w/my cousin MANY times....

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Raving Sultan, Aug 17, 2006.

1. Raving Sultan

Raving Sultan Banned

When I go to visit my aunt and uncle and my cousin and I end up sleeping together in the camper.
    We have a few brews, shoot the breeze until we start to get tired then strip down to our pj's and climb up into bed under the covers.
    We both usually start out back to back and may doze off a bit or atleast pretend to, then after a 1/2 hour or so I can feel her move alittle, scootching to turn over where I'm facing her back.

I lay there, my heart starts pounding a little and cock starts growing because I know whats about to happen.
    After a couple of minutes I scootch closer to her and once I feel my hard, throbbing cock against her ass daaaaaamn does my heart start racing with excitement!!

I would gently push forward letting my HOT cock rest against her. Then she would push back even more to let me know that not only is she awake, but MORE than willing to get it on!!

Soooo I slowly roll her on her back, (neither of us usually says a word)then she would move her hand across my chest and stomach right to the edge of my boxers then slide her fingers back and forth along it for a couple of minutes knowing I'm getting harder and harder.

After a couple minutes of "teasing" like that she'd slide her hand into my shorts and wrap her soft, warm hand around my throbbing shaft and gently stroke it a few times before removing shorts completely.
    She'd lower her hot, wanting mouth onto the head of my cock and run the tip of her tongue around the head over and over feeling it mushroom inside of her mouth before working her way down my silky shaft all the way to the balls relaxing her throat......I'll let your imagination fill in the rest of the night.
    Just me and my cousin left to fvck, lick and cum aaaaaaaallnight long! (-:

Hmmmm, think it's time to go pay a visit, maybe this weekend.....(-;

2. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

hahaha liar

3. redryder

redryder Member

lol that's a pretty hot story, true or not.

4. Raving Sultan

Raving Sultan Banned

I got stiff while writing it, mmmmm.

5. earthmomma

earthmomma Senior Member

if its true..it's a little creepy and illegal for my taste.. but if its fictional the forbidden aspect of it makes it kinda hot!;)

6. I'm a Romantic

I'm a Romantic Member

Putting family aside, that's hot, I love when that happens.
    For me my first cousins I see almost weekly and grew up with them so they're like sisters, just the thought would turn me off.
    But second cousins is a different story, Europeans have no problem with marriage between second cousins knowing that the blood line has mixed.
    I have many second cousins I only see at fuctions yrly that I would no problem sleeping with.

7. Insomniac_Junkie

Insomniac_Junkie Member

*plays dueling banjos*

8. Musikero

Musikero Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I don't know the law where you are right now. But in the Philippines, marrying your cousin is allowed provided you're 2nd-degree cousins. Or is it 3rd? Hmmm... I don't remember.

9. AT98BooBoo

AT98BooBoo Senior Member

Do your Aunt n Uncle live in Missippi?

10. FrozenMoonbeam

FrozenMoonbeam nerd

haha and what if she got pregnant?

11. lynsey

lynsey Banned

eeeeeeeeewwwwwwww but I have some hot second cousins so I totally understand. I kissed one of them once but it felt way too wrong even though we had only seen each other a few times. ok that is one of my darkest secrets...I came onto my second cousin when I was 16.

12. Musikero

Musikero Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Don't you just hate it sometimes when your relatives are so fucking hot?

13. lynsey

lynsey Banned

yes and a lot of them are but then I realize they're hot because they're related to me d: and then I remember how gross it is. My mom's cousins are freaking gorgeous though.

14. dances in pajamas

dances in pajamas strange little girl

I have to admit... my three of my cousins are hot...

15. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

pellet gun abortion

16. Raving Sultan

Raving Sultan Banned

That girl in digitaldj's sig looks like my cousin.
    Now you know why im banging her.

17. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

Hah... at a wedding this summer, one of my cousins tried setting me up with a different cousin. I marrieed into that family (my step-dad is their uncle), and while the guy I was being set up wtih was quite cute, hes still too much family in my book. Plus we have nothing in common.

18. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

buddy, Rachel Ray isnt too far off either :H

19. DroopySnoopy

DroopySnoopy The ORIGINAL Dr. Droop

hahahaha, yea, I'd hit it.

20. nudeinthesand

nudeinthesand Member

what the fuck is going on here!!!....