Photo
- - - - -

Girls, do you like riding the length of the shaft?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Wicked Penetration

Wicked Penetration

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted August 14 2006 - 07:54 AM

I reallllllly get off on this, and I've only seen it once in a movie (I'm surprised), but the idea is the girl gets on top of the guy, but doesn't put his cock in her pussy. She straddles him and places the length of his cock between her pussy lips and slides her cunt against his shaft.

It feels *amazing* and I was wondering if any girls here like that.

There's some Wicked Penetration...

from a certain point of view.

#2 Bella_Donna

Bella_Donna

*Femme Fatale*

• Members
  • 1,442 posts

Posted August 14 2006 - 09:21 AM

I do a bit of a variation of that... When I'm on top, before we start, I rub the tip of my partner's cock against my clit for a minute or so. It feels so good and seems to arouse my partner.

... Drinking Mercury to The Mystery of All That You Should Ever Seek to Find ...

Posted Image

... Take Me To Bed And Rip Me Apart ...

@>---,----'----,------

#3 Allonym

Allonym

cheesecake slut

• Members
  • 5,230 posts

Posted August 14 2006 - 09:54 AM

Yes, its a sensation I love. NEver done it whil eon top, just with the guy grinding up against me but it was awesome. One of my last lovers used to rub teh head of his cock against my clit and i very nearly came from it every time, it was such a turnon.

the heart is dark but the world is darker

#4 Seru

Seru

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted August 14 2006 - 10:12 AM

Yep, me and the mrs do that whenever she's sore or something, it feels great.

#5 Alanna

Alanna

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted August 14 2006 - 05:20 PM

This is one of my FAVORITE things. =)

I LOVE the sensation. It's really good for...getting lubrication flowing, as well.

#6 BeyondHeroism

BeyondHeroism

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted August 14 2006 - 05:48 PM

I did that once, and the guy freaked out saying it hurt...It felt really good to me, and I assume he just didn't like pleasing me, as he wasn't any good at it anyway. lol

#7 dangermoose

dangermoose

Is a daddy

• Members
  • 6,138 posts

Posted August 14 2006 - 07:53 PM

yea that position/feeling is absolutely amazing :)

#8 honeyhannah

honeyhannah

herbuhslovuh

• Members
  • 4,719 posts

Posted August 14 2006 - 08:04 PM

I always do that before sex, especially if I want it more than he does, it's a good way to get him to want it as much as I do.
Posted Image High five!
Posted Image

#9 diamondsontheinside

diamondsontheinside

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 978 posts

Posted August 14 2006 - 08:17 PM

INCREDIBLE! ha yeah i definatly love to do that. its great to do when you want it so bad, because it makes the desire that much more great. yumm!

#10 woodcat

woodcat

• 1,456 posts

Posted August 15 2006 - 02:08 AM

I do a bit of a variation of that... When I'm on top, before we start, I rub the tip of my partner's cock against my clit for a minute or so. It feels so good and seems to arouse my partner.

I will often rub my cockhead on her clit before entering her, normally in missionary tho. She likes to puts my cock in when she's on top so I will suggest it!

#11 earthmomma

earthmomma

• 1,072 posts

Posted August 15 2006 - 03:45 AM

Yah I do that too! It feels amazing!;)

Crystal

Posted Image

Lay me out in firelight...let my skin feel the night...

#12 TomK

TomK

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted August 16 2006 - 02:47 PM

That's the best technique for my wife to achieve an orgasm. She strokes my cock until it's solid, then lies on top of me and slides her slit up and down my shaft, but without penetration. She gets really wet, and grinds her mound against the base of my cock, and as she gets closer to coming she tightens her grip and grinds her clit harder against me and faster. Then she'll be gasping for breath and gripping the edge of the bed when she finally explodes, moaning and gasping like crazy.

Sometimes I'll try to slip the head of my cock inside her while she's on the upstroke, but she'll usually wriggle a little to stop it going in, but sometimes she powers right down on to it, gripping with all her might.

Occasionally she'll lie on her front and ask me to lie on top of her, again with my dick between her legs. Then she'll slide her ass up and down my cock, and she can really get a hell of a grip on the down stroke. Sometimes it's too much for me and I'll pull out in time to blow my load up her back, and sometimes again I try to get my cock inside her when she's on the downstroke. She tries to stop me, but usually by the time I try to get inside her she's so close to coming that it makes no difference whether I'm in or out, although if I'm in she grips my cock inctredibly tightly when she comes.

#13 tigerlily

tigerlily

proud mama

• Members
  • 6,835 posts

Posted August 16 2006 - 10:55 PM

It's alright... my fiance likes it a lot because that was his first experience with sex and stuff.. i think it brings back old memories for him...

or maybe not... i generally like penetration the best
You grabbed my hand and we fell into it, like a daydream... or a fever.

#14 EarthMusic

EarthMusic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted August 22 2006 - 10:02 AM

i usually only do that after my guy pulls out
~*~ Azzy ~*~

#15 Penny

Penny

Supermoderaginaire

• Members
  • 13,460 posts

Posted August 22 2006 - 10:07 AM

Yeah me and Nick have done that when I was on my period... I love it :D

X

create yOur own rea|ity.

Everything you think shows

Hanging round your head

Underneath your long hair

Tell me what you feel there

Penny is a vice

#16 earthmomma

earthmomma

• 1,072 posts

Posted August 22 2006 - 10:10 AM

Omg! My hubby and I did that the other day and I came during sex for the first time in ages!!! Take THAT stupid medication!:X

Crystal

Posted Image

Lay me out in firelight...let my skin feel the night...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users