How wet do you get?

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by rubicon69, Aug 9, 2006.

1. Spreadurlegs

Spreadurlegs Guest

Yes i can validate my wife gets wet. Hers is sometimes thick white liquid tht looks like cum.

2. jenniferjuniper

jenniferjuniper Member

i get dripping wet pretty frequently. the squirting is something that is common for me when i have a gspot orgasm, which is probably the most common orgasm i have. i also tend to squirt when my bf is stimulating my clit. it can be pretty sweet - he can slide right in without any effort at all. and the wet spot is pretty hot - something to pay attention to, for sleeping in dry-bed purposes, but hot. my cum varies in taste and consistency just like guys' cum. i think it depends on what i ate.

3. jenniferjuniper

jenniferjuniper Member

the wetness is definitely a small puddle ... sometimes a bigger puddle. probably like i dumped a good sized cup of water on the floor. i tried to start a wet spot photo thread but it didn't really get off the ground ... it really is a good amount of wetness. so not just a drop.

i don't always squirt - it's harder for me to do it if i am masturbating - but i frequently cum a good amount when i am fucking. i think it has to do with the more direct gspot stimulation. the involuntary contractions during a clitoral orgasm also make me squirt. it's enough wetness that i regularly have to put down a towel or two on the bed and often soak all layers of my sheets, quilt, and comforter if i don't think ahead to put down the towel or the liberator throw. the guys i've been with seem to dig it, and i've also learned to embrace it.

perhaps me and the bf will take some more pics to share, to help you all cognize the amount of wetness. :2thumbsup:

4. BTS

BTS Member

after a watertruck, well very wet

[​IMG]

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Like a damp cloth.
    Squeeze me in the right spots and umm leakage?

6. youngnpassion

youngnpassion Member

that is A LOT of wetness...that just got me going

7. pantielover

pantielover Guest

I love Eating pussy
    do you hear that Debbie lee

8. stillinthegroove

stillinthegroove Member

I can't say I've ever been 'dripping wet' but if I'm really turned on it's not uncommon for me to completely soak through my panties. It's not as instant as a guy getting hard, but can happen fairly quickly if I'm in the right mood.

9. deviate

deviate Senior Member

I've had gf's that soak through their panties and jeans, leave wet spots on the sheets, her juices dripping off my balls, etc. But it's not like that everytime, I'm sure their energy and stress levels affect that kind of thing.

And I've noticed that some are always clear, while others are more milky/cloudy or white. Then others it changes probably according to where they are in their cycle. Generally speaking the clear cum is sweet and the milky or white cum is more bitter.

tred10 and weluv2watch like this.
  10. deleted

deleted Visitor

my dick is like a fire hydrant..

11. pgatorbait

pgatorbait Guest

i once had a woman that was so wet i could almost put my hand in her pussy. she was loose but very orgasmic and great in bed.

12. stonedhearted

stonedhearted Members

There was one time in summer school.
    This is the month i became sexually active.
    I was just thinking about sex and i got soaked.
    Quite uncomfortable but still thought it was hot for me to get so wet.
    It's never happened again.

13. Chatters

Chatters Member

I can get very wet, enough to go right through my knickers. But I dont drip and make a puddle lol. I do get very wet, goes down my legs at times. And I can also get wet very quickly. There can be damp spots on the bed

14. MamaPeace

MamaPeace Senior Member

I get extremely wet. But only since I've been with my current partner. I've had it dripping down my legs too, and leaving damp spots on the bed sheets or on my clothes

15. FireWitch

FireWitch Member

Yum :D

16. FireWitch

FireWitch Member

Anyway i was with a girl once that could on occasion soak through panties and jeans.

17. howlyourname

howlyourname Member

I'll get wet enough to soak my panties and make my inner thighs wet during foreplay, but after I've had an orgasm my cum will be dripping out of me for half an hour or so.

18. Numbah69

Numbah69 Member

There's a such thing as too wet? Egads! What's wrong with that man?

Fortunately my playmates get pretty darned wet, plus it depends on the situations. One gets a lot more so than the other. Some days with some steamy texts, she has to use liners to get through the work day without a mess.

It hurts knowing that, because with my schedule I can't meet her at home to suck up every last drop. lol

19. Little Hummingbird

Little Hummingbird Member

If I don't wear panties under my shorts or jeans etc, I get very wet, if I'm just wearing shorts, then sometimes it will dribble if I'm super horny.
    I'm really not sure why this is, so I choose to wear my panties so I dont get too wet.

Hope that helps your question.

20. nz male

nz male Senior Member

It must feel a bit uncomfortable walking along when your panties are soaking wet from being horny or not ?