Smoking Adderall

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by MagicMushrooms, Jul 19, 2006.

1. MagicMushrooms

MagicMushrooms Member

Theoretically could adderall be smoked out of say a meth pipe or would it need to be extracted/freebased ect...?

2. THCsetmefree

THCsetmefree Member

im not sure, but ive done meth and adderal, so id say no, becaue with meth there 3 different forms, crystal, glass and ice, ice and glass can be smoked crystal can only be slammed or snorted....i was kinda pissed last time i got some it was crystal and i couldnt smoke it...i was pretty pissed....

3. Adderall_Assasin

Adderall_Assasin Senior Member

no, cant smoke adderall. you gotta extract the crystaline form of D-amphetamine. dont ask me how its done because i dont know and dont wanna know.

4. MagicMushrooms

MagicMushrooms Member

o well,just curious

5. seancourt

seancourt Free Your Mind

if your gonna smoke some speed, do meth, however i would not advise it.

6. nesta

nesta Banned

it should be entirely possible to get an effect by smoking adderall the way you would other drugs, in theory, but its very unlikely you can actually do it in practice. the smoke from pills is absolutely noxious; and mostly nonpsychoactive. you have to inhale more smoke/vapor or nasty stuff than of the actual drugs you're looking for, and it will likely be so harsh you can't stand to hit it more than a couple times. not enough for a whole pill, let alone if you'd want two or three.

meth that people smoke is not necessarily in freebase form, either. in fact, most drugs that are smoked ARE NOT freebases, including chemicals. the only two chemicals that need to be freebases in order to be smoked, as far as i know, are cocaine and DPT. there are a large number of other smokable drugs which are not freebases.

it would stand to reason that dextro- and levoamphetamines would be active when smoked, and i've heard of people smoking adderall and even ritalin though its not at all common, but when they come prepared in pills (which are mostly things like chalk and wax and colorings and other shit, and very little speed) they are not really fit for smoking. it would be better if you could isolate the drugs and just smoke that part like any other chemical drug, but still it would be quite terrible for you.

amphetamines are bad enough for you orally or when insufflated; don't go trying to smoke them or inject them, too....

7. Adderall_Assasin

Adderall_Assasin Senior Member

ok, ok...

i did some research and then tried a few hits. it is similiar to crystal meth (which i wont ever touch again). but i found a forum that states it will "rape your lungs for Gods sake".

i had 6 beers and smoked a lil before i tried this and then... whooommm... i hit it and it sobered me right up and took me high just like meth used to. i also noticed that you can quote "soak adderall in warm water, then filter onto a cotton ball over a clean surface with a syringe and let dry" and this product is smokable/snortable. i prob wont sleep without some damn seroquil now.

i admit it was dumb but i guess thats just the way shit happens

8. addie_frank

addie_frank Member

my friend just smoked about half of a 10mg tab and from the looks of it it looked like she just took a hit of meth. i'm guessing the side effects of doing this often would be just as bad as meth, but perhaps it wouldnt be entirely bad to mix in with a normal addie regiment of snorting and parachutes

9. MagicMushrooms

MagicMushrooms Member

tried it, it just raped my ice pipe.

10. MagicMushrooms

MagicMushrooms Member

wait i feel it.

11. Daedalus

Daedalus Member

Are you guys serious? I've been abusing the hell out of adderall for about four years now. In fact, I'm in the midst of a binge right now. Anyway, I always figured smoking it would be a waste. But now I want to try it. So is there any preperation involved or should i just toss a pill in my weed pipe and go to town?

I have a vapir vaporizer i could also toss it in but i dont know if it'd be hot enough. it goes up to 200 C . . .

12. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

try this

crush the pills to powder

dissolve in a bit of water

put some of the water in your pipe, and leave it to evapourate

put more into the pipe and let that evapourate

continue until all teh water you used has evapourated, and now there is a layer of amphetamine on your pipe

do as you would methamphetamine

13. Twizz

Twizz Drug Conoisseur

Tried it. Tastes like shit and makes the pipe taste like shit for the next 5 sessions.

Not fun, no effects.

14. Tparkboy

Tparkboy Member

You can't smoke it, all it will do is stink up your room and screw up your pipe real good. It won't have any effect on you, unless feeling like shit is the effect. My friend tried to smoke speed before, and I told him not to, but he's an idiot and he felt like shit and all it did was stick to his pipe and taste like crap so he couldn't smoke a normal bowl with me anymore....prick, haha. Good Luck :)

15. Geneity

Geneity self-proclaimed advocate

I laughed at the title of this thread.

Amphetamine? Yes. Amphetamine in a pill form with 4 random salts, binder, and fillers? No.

16. smokejumper

smokejumper Member

can u snort aderall?

17. Geneity

Geneity self-proclaimed advocate

Yep. But you'll need to clean your nose out often. I do after ever Dexedrine pill I snort. But I prefer to take them orally anyway. It's literally just as good as snorting, lasts way longer, and doesn't have a crash like snorting it does. And it's not a pain in the ass.

18. elover

elover ritz with cheese

The only way to take adderall really is to just swallow a whole bunch of 'em. Snorting them it's the nastiest drip ever and really makes me want to vomit. It is slightly more effective but not enough to get me to snort it. I've tried smoking it before when I was a n00b about everything, and all it does was just taste like shit and ruined a good bowl of weed.

19. moomooman

moomooman Member

what kinda adderal did you snort that had a bad drip? i think the blue tablet ones have the best drip ever, but the 10mg capsules and 30mg xr capsules arent really as surgary. still not the worst drip out there. what other drip you comparing it too?

20. elover

elover ritz with cheese

When I had an adderall rx it was the 15mg capsules with the little orangeish balls inside. I think the capsule was blue and white. I would just crush those little balls and make lines. I'm saying thats the nastiest drip and I'm comparing that to heroin, coke, ecstasy, ambien, and oc's.