Teenage nude camps - yes or no?

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Wicked Eyes, Jul 18, 2004.

1. thespeez

thespeez Member

No! Age of consent laws range from fourteen to eighteen depending on the state. Where the law is under sixteen, there is often an age restriction, usually no more than four years' difference. For more info, check out:
    http://www.ageofconsent/ageofconsent.htm

In any case, there have been groups who sponsor nudist groups for teens and I believe that organizers take percautions to ensure that no problems incur.

2. txbarefooter

txbarefooter Senior Member

** Yoda voice **

nudity leads to looking
    looking leads to touching
    touching leads to humping

LOL... j/k -- thats what the thumpers think

I wouldn't see anything wrong with it, if it is all kids let em, whats the big deal

3. Nathan11

Nathan11 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Let my clerify that. No, I was not saying that. I was refering to the parents really. If anything did happen at the camp between two people, one under the age and one over, the camp would be totally liable. I just would be afraid of that if I owned the camp. I know, I know, you are all going to be like "NUDIST CAMPS AREN'T ALL ABOUT SEX!" Yes, but, sex does happen. It's just a big chance. I'm all for the camps, but, it's a big risk, I would think.

4. Nathan11

Nathan11 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Jeez, I was just thinking, if I was to visit a nudist camp, it would be so *hard* [hehe] to get used to all of the females (amd males) being nude. I'd have an erection for a while. That'd suck. I wouldn't want to. heh

5. al_from_mn

al_from_mn Member

No one is proposing that the teens have their own nudist colony. By camp, we mean like a summer camp, not a colony. Hope that clears things up.

Peace, Al

6. pasimachus

pasimachus Member

Well, as someone who has spent a lot of time at nudist camps, I have to tell you that you would be unlikely to walk around for hours with a woody. I've been going to nude beaches and camps for about ten years now, and I've only seen an erection on another guy once. Admittedly most of the guys are usually older than teenagers, but I've never seen a teen with an erection.

I really hate sounding like a know-it-all, but everyone who ever goes to a nudist camp for the first time tells you that it doesn't stimulate them sexually nearly as much as they expected. After the first few minutes, you realize "hey, this is no big deal." It is pleasant to see people naked, and to be naked yourself, but let's face it: how much is really hidden by a girl in a string bikini? Does that give you permanent wood? Also, because younger folks are generally in the minority in nudist camps, you are much likely to see someone who looks like your grandmother nude than that hot chick from science class.

Look at the threads in this forum that discuss people having sex in buses, movie theaters, churches and all sorts of other places. Believe me, sex in a real nudist camp (differentiating them from swingers' clubs, where sex can be expected) is really not more likely than in most other places. Try it, and you'll understand.

7. dangermoose

dangermoose Is a daddy

lol, uh huh. try walking around downtown Dubia India, without pants on and see what kind of reaction you get. or how bout a girl wearing shorts and a t shirt with a touch of cleavage and exposing her long hair. she wouldnt be treated very nicely. so no it's not just north america that holds these views

8. Pablo

Pablo Member

yes but we arent talking about average indian people or average americans who were brought up thinking all nudity is an invitation for sex, were talking about nudists

9. nldn

nldn Senior Member

There are organised groups such as YBN in the UK that provide opportunities, though usually for over 18s

10. tetrahedron

tetrahedron Guest

With all the hullaballoo there's been, many people don't seem to be aware of the enormous benefits that teenage nudist camps could have.

Firstly, it would lead to them being less self-conscious and, from my experience of nearly 40 years as a naturist, people in nudist settings are in fact much less obsessed with sex than the rest of the population.

It is also a very enjoyable thing to do, particularly when people are young and beautiful.

I would say that it would be a good expample of good, clean fun without anyone either harming anyone else or being harmed and I would advise anyone who doesn't approve to go to one of these places and see for themselves (if they still exist).

11. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Well thats all the MSM conditioning and brainwashing for ya!!

NO.... NUDITY DOESNT MEAN SEX but mainstream nutters will tell you otherwise!

12. Biggles_Nude!

Biggles_Nude! Hakuna matata.

Kids of school age going nude will experiment, there is no doubt about that. They are at the age where total exposure will be quite the turn-on. They also have control — to a point. If the boys are segregated at night, then there's no problem, and masturbation and touching will be the norm. But if there is no segregation at night e.g. girls and boys sleeping together, I would keep an open mind that hinjinks will happen. At the start of these camps there is usually a fairly solid grounding given by the Leaders as to what sort of behaviour is expected. This applies also to the presence of phones or e.g. iPads or anything with the ability to record and disseminate. So generally NO phones or other electronic devices and no impinging upon the privacy of others. But it all comes down to the teens themselves in the years / age group where they will take risks for excitement. I'd say yes to the camp but ensure there are some ground rules and values laid down for all to adhere to.

13. Gerald

Gerald Member

The FKK movement in Germany has summer camps for naturist youth and has done for at least 80 years.

14. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

If they are brought up in this lifestyle FROM BIRTH,they most likely wont laugh when they see someone else who is nude,etc........ (Its the conditioning that THE HUMAN BODY IS BAD that they laugh,etc I THINK (Im not sure though))

15. czarpoesia

czarpoesia Member

I totally dig it! Hell, I wanna go. Just to free myself & look at all the bodies around & be natural; after all, we were born naked.

16. Pink_Panther

Pink_Panther Banned

I've been to a lot of nudist places and parties as a kid and teen - and yeah, a lot of sex happens, lol. But, as it takes only about 30 seconds for two or more fully clothed kids or teens to go in a bedroom and strip and have it off, it's probably no more often than elsewhere. :D

17. thespeez

thespeez Member

Forgive my ignorance, but what does FKK stand for?

18. *pixy*

*pixy* Member

Frei-Koerper-Kultur
    means: culture of free(d) / liberated body

Colloquially the term is used as a synonyme to (social) nudism / naturism.

Seems the Germans always need to create complicate terms for simple things ;-)

The term turned up around 1900 when the first naturism movements grew in Germany and France. There is a broad and branched history about it, i guess you will find something on the net if you only look for.

19. RawAndNatural

RawAndNatural Member

I think that a little more sex would go on there than what the conservatives would like, but it won't just be because the teens are nude. Sure, that may make the teens a little more bold, or be able to sneak in more hand jobs here and there, but that's about it. Social nudism really doesn't equal sex.

One reason I suspect there might be a tad more sex there than average, counting fingering, jacking off, and oral as sex, is because the teens there will likely not have expectations of waiting till marriage for sex.

Last, I think that it is a wonderful idea. The reason that I feel this way is because I was so curious as a teen as to what females looked like down below. I didn't have any females in my family to have harmless show and tell with when I was growing up, or to randomly see naked accidentally, which still helps boys to know what girls look like down below. So, I was over eager and obsessed with knowing. It gave me a bit of anxiety almost.

So, I believe that being nude around friends and family is a healthy way to get educated on what genitals look like in real life while doing day to day things. I sure wish that I would have grown up in a nudist family with nudists friends even if I didn't get to have sex more than in the clothed way that I grew up in. The hiding of bodies and how they look SUCKS!

Further, just being able to see attractive people naked is satisfying and fulfilling even though it isn't a fully sexual thing. It is sort of a sharing of beauty for everyone to see. Then, I'm less envious of the people that have attractive partners if I get to see them out and about. Share the goodness!

20. GardenGuy

GardenGuy Senior Member

A friend of mine sent his kids to nudist summer camp and he has nothing but praise for how good an experience for them it was and how well-supervised it was.

Nudists are used to being accused of being sexually easy, so for their teen camps and kids camps, they have more chaperones and supervision than any other summer camp.

Teaching someone to enjoy and respect their body and the bodies of others is a priceless gift. I wish every kid in America could go to these camps.