Girl's body types and their "tightness"?

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by strat69, Apr 1, 2006.

1. strat69

strat69 Member

along the lines of the vagina size thread...anyone ever find a correlation between a girl's body type/size and their vaginal tightness? I used to always think that the smallest, petite girls would be the tightest, but I had one partner who was "big-boned" and slightly overweight who was probably the tightest I've ever had....

2. _orgazmik_

_orgazmik_ o_O

Haha, it makes me laugh when men think that because a girl is super skinny she's tight and super big she's loose.. I don't believe that has shit to do with it. If I went out right now and slept with 20 ppl and then a guy claims I'm loose well no shit, I say I would be.. I'm not super skinny and the last time I had sex I heard 'damn I like it tight'.. Hmm :&

When I hear guys talking about women they've fucked being really loose I always say that maybe their penis was just too small :O

3. strat69

strat69 Member

you might be right...I can honestly say I have never run across a "loose" girl...only a very few that had me thinking "OMG this TIGHT"...and they weren't all of the petite/skinny type...

4. RavenTheDarkAngel

RavenTheDarkAngel Member

Haha! :D Damn right!

But seriously what does a girl's fat have to do with how tight she is? It doesn't have anything to do with fat! Usually the less experience a girl has the tighter she is and some girls just are. I'm really tight but I come from a family line of women who also have extra small birth cannals and need to do alternative ways of birthing (like a csection or cutting the hole open wider wee! for sitches). It doesn't have to do with hip size either. Because I tell you I got the biggest hip bones there is (not bootey though that isn't small...) and I'm still small. My stature is short. What about shorter girls being tighter than taller girls?

5. .Hannah.

.Hannah. Member

It doesn't always have to do with your "family line".

The vagina is a tube of muscle. There are exercises, ladies. And no, I don't mean just during sex. ;) After childbirth, a woman can clench her vaginal muscles and continue practicing clenching and unclenching to build up the muscles in the vaginal wall.

6. johnschlong

johnschlong Member

In my experience, the skinnier the girl, the looser her pussy and the thicker the girl, the tighter.
    It's a bit logical, if you think about it. A thick girl's fat pushes against the sides of the vagina, making it tighter.

Personally, I don't really like tight pussies, I prefer them loose. A loose pussy feels much gentler and it makes it possible to move in and out in a much more sensual, sexy, horny way; a tight pussy forces you to push hard and hump like an idiot, which is a bit for losers.
    Loose pussy, and some good brazilian music, that's all I need to chill out.

7. .Hannah.

.Hannah. Member

How about working on your stamina?

8. Nolan14

Nolan14 Member

Nice burn, lol

9. Nolan14

Nolan14 Member

ITs all mucels i rekon so Kegal excersises and maybe ovberall mucling would play a part... i dunno

10. dhs

dhs Senior Member

Body size has nothing to do with how a girl is built down below. I've been with smaller women who were tight and larger women who were tight. I've been with smaller women who were loose and larger women who were loose. My ex was easily one of the loosest I've ever slept with, she was a good 30 pounds over weight and hadn't been with many men prior to me.

11. Agent51

Agent51 Member

Hey everyone. Been browsin the boards for awhile and finally decided to sign up. Figured I'd make my first post in this thread since I used to wonder about this question too. Now I always though it might have something to do with body type too. Not like a fat girl would be loose, nothing THAT extreme, but I did think that tiny girls would be much tighter. I have mainly always associated "tightness" with the amount of times a girl has had sex and the size of the people she has had sex with. For example I would think a girl who has had sex a bunch of times with guys over 7" would be more loose than a girl who has had sex with a bunch of guys under 4" ya know?

I did have one of my theories proved wrong a few months ago though. I always though that a virgin would be as tight as you get (don't know why, it just seemed to make sense to me, lol). Well, I started chillin wth this chick, and she told me she has slept with 4 people before me. Well, we finally hook up and she is SUPER super tight, tighter than any virgin I have ever slept with. I mean, I thought she would prolly be pretty tight because she hasn't slept with that many men, and because she is petite (and most guys, as stated in this thread, associate petite girls with being tight, at least a TINY bit), but I never expected it to be THAT tight! I'm definately not complaining, haha, I just never thought a girl who has had sex a bunch of times could be tighter than a virgin. I'm definately glad I was wrong though, ;) .