What kind of pill is this?

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by MarijuanaPhysicist, Dec 30, 2005.

1. MarijuanaPhysicist

MarijuanaPhysicist Member

u got AIM? i wanan have a conversation w/ u about them. what do u mean u cant remeber things? would i be safe if i locked my door, and took 1 in my room, would it last all day? what do u think id be doing?

2. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

One of them will be good. When I say you forget things, I mean you forget things. Temporary amnesia if you take too many, like 5 or 6(10-12+mg) of them. One or two of them won't be a problem. When you eat them, smoke some weed and listen to music, maybe play some video games or something. The more active you are, the more you will remember.

3. MarijuanaPhysicist

fuck man, i read on erowid by this guy, that he took them his entire freshman year, once a day and he cant remmebrr his life , like 1 year is blank in his memory. he said he fucked himself over and shit.. this is kind of scary now.

4. MarijuanaPhysicist

is there a pill u know of, that actually helps u remember things better? cause i think id be interested in somthing that owuld make me remmebr stuff, cause i cant remember what i did like 4 days ago.. i got a bad memory as it is. will xanax make it worse?

5. TopNotchStoner

Me too. But it will only make it worse while you're under it's influence or if you eat them too often.

6. TopNotchStoner

I don't know of a pill that improves memory, but I'm sure there are some herbs that are used for this. Sinicuichi is supposed to make you remember shit from a long time ago, but you have to make tea with it and I'm not sure if it actually works.

7. MarijuanaPhysicist

the thing is im scared like ill do somthign really stupid, like scream for no reason or somthign that would cauase my mom to try and get in my room, and find out i was on drugs.. u think this will happen? like will i be incontrol of myself. this kid said he took salvia and tripped bad and tried to cut his wrists but his sitter stopped him, like will i be fine tkaing xanax by myself. or do i need a sitter?

8. MarijuanaPhysicist

u ever taken adderal?

9. TopNotchStoner

Yeah you'll be fine. They don't make you trip, anyway. If you only eat a couple of them you will be in control, but even if you eat a lot of them I doubt you will scream for no reason. If you eat them and are around your mom she will probably be able to tell you're fucked up. It's kinda like being drunk and stoned at the same time.

10. TopNotchStoner

Nah, I used to take ritalin though. Xanax is the complete opposite of adderal or ritalin. It is a depressant and adderal is a stimulant.

11. MarijuanaPhysicist

alright cool. but does adderal make u more aware of your envirenment?

12. MarijuanaPhysicist

like f im sittign in math class and am on adderal will i understand what my teacher is saying betetr then being sober?

13. TopNotchStoner

I don't know, I've never tried it. I think it's supposed to though, because it's prescribed to improve concentration. It may not be a good idea to mix the two though.

14. TopNotchStoner

Probably, but ritalin never worked for me. Weed was always better for concentration, in my case.

15. MarijuanaPhysicist

do u think ill be good if i take half a xanax. like how fucked up would i be from 1/2 a bar, or will i not feel anything?

16. TopNotchStoner

You may feel something, but I would suggest at least one bar.

17. MarijuanaPhysicist

ok lets say i took half, do u thinik people would know i was fucked up on a drug, like ive been high around my mom and was able to hide it. but would i be able to hide xanax?

18. MarijuanaPhysicist

ok lets say i tooka full bar, would my mom tell?

19. TopNotchStoner

I think you'd be able to act pretty normal on a whole bar, but if you're worried just eat half and see how you feel. It usually doesn'tget really FUCKED UP unless you eat two or three of them.

20. TopNotchStoner

I gotta go to bed man, because I haave to go to a funeral tomorrow. Enjoy the xanax and let me know how it goes.