snorting codeine

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by high_down_under, Dec 25, 2005.

1. subHerban Greens

subHerban Greens Member

So wait... all those times I snorted codeine... I didn't get high? Huh...
    *sigh*
    I know it works. I've snorted it and gotten as high as you can get with codeine (which isn't very high compared to other opiates)

2. JahRed24

JahRed24 Member

What about Hydromorphone? Is it better to snort or eat? (i know the "RIGHT" way to do them is stick em in ur arm but i aint gonna do that sooo..) snort or eat? what do u thinks better when it comes to Hydromorphone aka Dilaudid!

3. untainted

untainted Member

i've been snorting codeine all night and i've been getting fucked up so u must not know what your talking about. the shit's great but it kind of clogs up my nose for a bit so i have to take breaks between every few lines.

4. tothedome1

tothedome1 Member

sorry, i didnt read all the posts and im sure someone has said it already, but if you snort something it will enter your mucous membranes and then enter the bloodstream. from here the blood passes thru the whole body obviously and fucking goes right thru your liver and it metabolizes it. so yes you can fucking snort it.

5. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

Sorry man people who snort low yield pain killers that are not water soluble like Perc's, Codeine,Vicoden really no nothing about drugs and how to use them to begin with ? They should read up and do some research before they go putting shit in there body the wrong way. These people are really harming there body's bad for not much more of a high if any more at all. It something a older person should learn not to do in there years of doing drugs..I can see a young kid doing this but come on some of you who are in your late teens or early 20's should of found out long ago that its a fucking waste to snort low dose pain killers. Not to mention that its doing to your body.keep doing it you are going to need a new liver at the age of 35.and you lungs and arteries will be shot becasue all those binders and fillers clog up and block your Circulatory System and then go and fill up your lungs and ounce that shit starts filling up your lungs you can have countless medical problums even instant Death from Blood Clots and anurism's.Snorting and Shooting up pills that are not water soluble is worthless the high is not worth the trouble or what it does to your body.Its down right horrible for your health !!!!!!!!!!

6. Verisimilitude

Verisimilitude Member

Can I just say that this post is possibly the most retarded thing I have ever seen on this forum?

First of all, (and by the way you Nimrod, your name is appropriate) your inability to type what you actually mean to say pretty much destroys your credibility.

"do sniff pills whatever you do." pretty sure with your ridiculous attitude and the two previous statements you made that this isn't what you meant.

"its fake and wussy, no real effects" sniffing pills is fake? what, you mean it isn't real? people don't do it, all the time? its wussy? people who sniff pills are wussy? - if you are going to make claims like these, you should qualify them. What exactly makes sniffing pills fake and wussy? Perhaps because sniffing pills has "no real effects". Really? because oxycontin, ms contin, dilaudid, and several other powerful opiates are PILLS and if you sniff them, they have REAL effects. its reeeealllly easy to OD snorting oxy or whatever. I'd call that a "real" effect.

Ok, so continuing, "you mind as well get some oxy or Heroin"
    I "mind as well"? learn to fucking type. If this isn't a typo, then you are an even bigger idiot than you appear.

Also, as I stated before, Oxy IS a PILL. So when you say I should get some oxy or heroin and "not waste your time on shitty pills"...

To conclude: If you are this ignorant about opiates or just don't care to educate yourself about them, get off this forum.

7. polecat

polecat Weerd

oooh, tempers flare!
    But anyways, snorting codiene does work(or that's what my friends tell me). On the other hand, I'd have to agree that snorting codiene is stupid, mainly because of the reasons shocbomb said. Unextracted Tylenol 3 is filled with all sorts of shit that you don't want entering your nasal passages. Plus, it hurts like shit! Just pop it and wait the 15-20 minutes.

And it's codeine, possibly the lamest painkiller out there. Save your nose for something better.

8. ayo4yayo

ayo4yayo Member

teeehehe

9. Eating Peanuts

Eating Peanuts Member

okay... all i know is that i snorted about 1/4 a pill of Tylenol 3(30mg codeine) today and shit was i fcked up; i didnt crash for at least 4 hours.

10. JahRed24

JahRed24 Member

Snorting Tylenol 3's wont work...suprisingly snorting suboxone works very good, it seems to kick in faster and seems to last longer and more effective cuz u absorb the buprenorphine better up the nose..

11. subHerban Greens

subHerban Greens Member

They will get you a little buzz, but 1/4 of a pill won't do what that dude is saying. I could snort Tylenol 3s and not feel that.

12. RollAnotherDrewbie

RollAnotherDrewbie Member

nah its not as bad as darvocet. the shittiest opiate painkiller, said to be no more effective than ibprofen.

13. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

I would pretty much put them on the same boat. Both of them are worthless, for pain, and for a buzz.

14. RollAnotherDrewbie

really? I thought that Codeine was slightly better than Darvs

15. Feelings Of U4ia

Seems like it's used as a substitute in some cases, so I would guess it's similar in strength, but I don't know for sure.

16. RollAnotherDrewbie

allright. I was prescribed some t3's(pretty shitty), and i am just going to do a cwe on 10, drink it, and see what happens. But im not expecting too much

17. Prod

Prod Member

Yeah I would say Codeine is stronger than Darvocet, but that isn't saying much because everyone knows they both suck ass.

18. patHAOomg

patHAOomg Member

Yeah, darvs and T3's both suck gigantic amounts of pure asshole, IMO.

I still have a whole bottle (like 45 or so) of darvocets that continue to sit in my medicine cabinet after 2 years. If they didn't blow so hard, they would have been gone long ago. that is a guarantee.

Personally, I've never snorted codeine... but I do have some friends who did insufflate this rather shitty excuse for a pain-killer for a few days. I do have to admit that they are 100% retarded for trying this multiple days in a row, to no avail. They never felt a goddamn thing from it. These guys are also quite scared to try oxy or even lortabs, because they think they are too strong.

I told the bastards not to snort the shit in the first place. I told them that if they were going to snort something, snort some oxy and make it worth your while. They refused to listen.

but like i said.... they are, indeed, retarded.

:cheers2:

19. Feelings Of U4ia

It amazes me that people are scared of of a Lortab, but have no problem snorting codeine. Most people who are scared of drugs, are scared of snorting things in general. It's weird that they don't have a problem snorting stuff.

20. Prod

Prod Member

Yeah I agree with U4ia, usually if someone has no problem snorting one drug they will obviously have no problem snorting any other drug after their cherry is popped. Also Lortab is not very strong don't know why they would be afraid of it, if anything they are wasting their time doing the Codeine instead.

The Mars Volta is pretty sick by the way, RollAnotherDrewbie. ;)