GIRLS: Estimate the SMALLEST cock you've had

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by apollo, Dec 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hiram Joseph Yates

Hiram Joseph Yates Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Behind your eyes is a rather intelligent person considering this quote. Circumference is the main measurement, not length, although a penis only two or three inches could be a problem. A penis this small is rare in a person over 16. A penis that is too large hurts unless you are a working girl with a lot of experience. Eight inches is getting close to too large, but I doubt you mean 4.5 or 5 inches in circumference. Diameter yes. Never heard of one that big, but possible, I guess. I would suspect most men have 5 inches or more in circumference. I do, so I hope I am correct.

BTW this poll and most comments are a crock of shit.

2. BabyMopar

BabyMopar Member

i am not hung up on size but if i had to guess i would say 5 inches long..

3. Hiram Joseph Yates

Hiram Joseph Yates Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Great posting, great response to the inane comments of these young turds.

4. LexLuv101

LexLuv101 Member

Yes! Smaller and thinner means less jaw ache. There are benefits to all sizes. I agree on not worrying about it. Finding someone who is sexually compatible to you is more than about just size. After all, there's also the woman's "size" to consider. If you like someone enough, you shouldn't care as long as the job gets done (and if the people know what they're doing, it can be good) Like I said, I've only been with people who haven't reached 7", all 6 so or under, and I've always had great sex.

5. Markymarkuss777

Markymarkuss777 Visitor

Well I guess I'd be a step up. lol I'm 6.5 inches long and 5.75 inches round in circumference (girth) Basically for a visual I can only stick the head of my penis inside a toilet paper roll but the rest won't fit. So if you can wrap your hand around an EMPTY toilet paper roll, I'm just slightly bigger around than that :p hehe.

6. sushiosoyum

sushiosoyum Member

Wow, some hilarious comments on this thread! Read this shit for the last 45 mins crackin up :D

7. pots82

pots82 Guest

Ok, so i'm a small guy. about 5.3 inches. It's suposed to be the spanish national average (I'm not so sure about it though). Girls i've had sex with have never complained. I think I know what you girls like. And I simply go for it. I have an elder sister, and we talk about sex and stuff, in a very openminded way. She has given me advice since I was about 16. That has helped me a lot!!!! so, what do you think?

8. OldTroll

OldTroll Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

pots82 - - Thanks for reviving this thread!

Probably shouldn't laugh at the stupidity of others, but I haven't read a thread this hilarious in a long time! I can understand all these young guys not knowing where a clit is located .... but the girls that don't know?

LMSAO

9. Matt1991

Matt1991 Banned

So do women prefer to have a 7.5" penis that is quite thin or a short and fat one???

10. PrepRmblr

PrepRmblr Banned

So wud ne girls mind if my dick is 6 inches (decent size) but looked childish because i dnt have any hair?

11. smallP

smallP Member

Sorry to revive this thread... again. just came across it. i'm about 3.5" hard, maybe an inch soft. i've had plenty of girls laugh and some refuse to have sex once they saw it.

anyway, cool thread. at least i'm not the only one with a small penis.

12. Gumby

Gumby Banned

Did it do anything for you, maybe even a tickle?

13. JoeyPB

JoeyPB Member

This thread retracts every statement ever made by females stating that penis size doesn't matter.

I shall go kill myself now.

14. Gumby

Gumby Banned

OMG! I just experienced premature ejaculation for the first time when I saw your picture. Have I formally introduced myself? If not, my name is Gumby. Birth name was Scumby but I recently had my name legally changed...

15. wawoo

wawoo Member

I am about 7" long, and the girth is 6".
    I had been told many times that I have a small dick by the people who had never saw them before when I was young. So I was under impression that I have a small dick. Until I slept with several girls and recieved no complains. So it turned out that I have an average size dick, good for me.

16. Dein Liebsten

Dein Liebsten Member

Word.

17. IntestinalFort

IntestinalFort Member

wouldn't worry about it, usually the girls who require more than an average sized dick have a vagina that gives reason to the preference. makes sense does it not?

also, i'm curious as to how people determine exactly how many inches the guy is packing. do you guesstimate, or compare it to size of your hand? or simply ask, say, how big is yo dick? haha

18. RokMyBobbySox

RokMyBobbySox Member

I had what they call on the streets a tuna can. No lie. Don't do steroids kids. Believe me. I tried jerking hjim off and lost it in the palm of my hand. My hand is 5.5 long finger tip to base of palm and just under 6inches pinky to thumb hand/fingers spread far.. LOL.. was awful.. still fucked him though..

19. 305MSTRB8R

305MSTRB8R Member

My little guy is 5 1/2 inches long and 6 inches around,no complaints.

20. Deisceabal

Deisceabal Member

Pfft. I get a kick outta all these girls who say they love a big cock. Not saying that some of you don't, but I'm 8 inches (not huge) and I've had girls stop a minute or two in because of the pain. The best size would be six/seven.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.