QUESTION: Seroquel Abuse

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by moka9x9, Dec 14, 2005.

1. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

Seroquel will do nothing but knock you on your ass.. which is what it is intended for.. i've never tried taking more than 100mg.. i got about 30-100mg Seroquel.. i take one when i can't sleep and about 45-60min later.. im knocked the fuck out for a good 8-10hrs.. they do come with a little hangover of just feeling "out of it".. kinda like your mind is lagging

2. JahRed24

JahRed24 Member

yeah guys Seroquel is a shitty ass drug. I feel better waking up after a night of opiate usage then i do after seroquel...crap drug!

3. Tracy T

Tracy T Member

I am looking for info on this drug that was given to me by a Dr!!!!! Why would you spend your time trying to abuse drugs just to ruin the healthy body you have that others could only wish to have. Get over the EMO & head to church! Every day I realize more & more how eff'd up people are in this world! GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

4. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

^^^ yelling at people with nothing to back up your arguement besides "get a life" really solves nothing.. if you wish for people not to do things.. you must educate them.. not flame them

5. SchizoFrenzy

SchizoFrenzy Member

You stupid fucks. Seroquel doesnt do shit. I'm a paranoid schizophrenic, I'm 16, I take 800mg seroquel a day and it doesnt do shit except help with my illness. And for you dumbasses out there that try to get high off it not only does seroquel sometimes cause diabeties but im out of a rare few who now have parkinsonlike twitching because of taking it for so long.

6. TFDNYC

TFDNYC Guest

Flux- i was on 450mg of Seroquel for almost 3 years until I realized how much it was fucking me up. The worst possible way to come off of it is cold turkey- you'll never succeed!!! Slowly tapering off at 25mg per week is the best way and you won't really notice the change. So- week one: take 25mg less per day than your regular dose. Week 2: 50mg per day less than your regular dose and so on. It will take weeks but you'll be fine if you can just be patient with the process. There is a great website that can help with the recovery process: Google: The Icarus Project and then check out this page from their site: http://theicarusproject.net/HarmReductionGuideComingOffPsychDrugs

Good luck friend.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

7. TFDNYC

TFDNYC Guest

Schizo-

If you are twitching- that shit is LIFE THREATENING and will never go away. I was on Seroquel for 3 years and started getting the twitches and my Dr. told me that the risks may outweigh the benefits and that it was my decision to stay on or not. Then a family friend (who is a Psychiatrist) helped me come off of them. Google: The Icarus Project then go to this link and discuss with you r Dr. ASAP: http://theicarusproject.net/HarmReductionGuideComingOffPsychDrugs.

I don't know what your situation is and if your risk (permanent, life-threatening twitches) outweigh the benefits, but if you can, do anything to switch to a different drug!!!

Good luck friend.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

8. ChromeHound

ChromeHound Member

I know seroquel abuse first hand. My g/fs mom uses them every single day. She has the strongest potency and uses her entire script so fast she has to buy them off her son. He has the 200mg one and sells them to her for 1.5-2 bucks a pop. Idk how many she takes but she gets fucked up downing them with alcohol. A lot. Half the time I see her I cant even understand what she is saying. She just looks super doped/fucked/out of it/ the list goes on. She complains when she cant get them, especially about feeling sick.

9. SonnyPizzicato

SonnyPizzicato Member

I used to do them sometimes... The next day is shitty though so I stopped. I would get depressed and shit the next day.

10. sam&ella

sam&ella Member

Some things really do run in the family.:eek:

11. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

Is it worse to sell drugs to your Mom, or buy drugs from your son?

12. ViralRising

ViralRising Guest

i got prescribed to the pharmacy drug, first time i took em i took 3, it gave me like a tingling sensation in my brain, thats all it did, today is the second day on them, this morming i parachuted 3 of them and took one of them it gave me a light sensation like i felt last night but didnt fuck me up as much as it did last night, im tired but im staying up b/c i gotta do shit later. lmao. next time im probably gonna break them in half and take them hopefully it give me the same effect as it did the first time i took them

13. i0-techno

i0-techno The Magnificent Dope

My mom was giving me seroquel as a laugh to her I guess. I would get major munchies and then fall asleep, but the falling asleep sucked because I would get shivvers and chills so I was like fuck this shit, haven't taken any since. I doubt they will give you any speedy effects or get you high in any way, they will fuck with you brain in a way you will regret later most likely. Now that I think about it, it fucked my dreaming up and I started questioning the things I saw during the day. Not for recreation.

14. LegendInHisTime

LegendInHisTime Member

I don't know about abuse but it's def great for passing the fuck out

15. seizedbyanger

seizedbyanger Banned

my sister takes it strictly for the purpose of sleeping. so i'm pretty sure it can be habit-forming, but now 100% positive

16. DocWINO

DocWINO Guest

Hell man, don't waste your breath and wisdom on this 'raid mommies purse' crowd. A friend of mine had a kid not unlike quite a few i have seen here...she fixed the problem by substituting her pain meds for simular looking laxitive pills. Most of the stolen pills went to school with him. Hahahahaaa. His jenkem buddies were not too happy later that afternoon.

17. deleted

deleted Visitor

but why were the jenkem buddies not happy, they would be well on their way to making some fine ass jenkem.. :cool:

18. Hedgeclipper

Hedgeclipper Qiluprneeels Nixw

I could ramble for hours about my hatred towards seroquel -- and I will, in an edit, since I'm nodding a bit too much right now to do so -- but, in short, DON'T TAKE SEROQUEL

19. Nyxx

Nyxx HELLO STALKER

I was prescribed Seroquel due to SEVERE insomnia. I read up on it and when I found out that it is also given to treat schizophrenia I thought...hmmmmmmm maybe this is a bit much for insomnia. I tried it ONE time, as prescribed. I slept for 15 hours straight. I did not get "high" at all. The next day after my 15 hour coma I shuffled around like I was on thorazine, zero energy, felt like shit. I decided I would rather just have fucking insomnia.
    It also can cause glucose problems, has been linked to causing diabetes. Yeah sounds like a real fun recreational drug huh?
    Don't take it.

20. cnb6717

cnb6717 Guest

ok so ive read hundreds of these "reviews" my opinion on seroquel is everyone is probably going to have a different reaction. myself? glad u asked lol i am a newbie with this seroquel i started using it for recreational purposes a week ago. i take a 50mg and split it in half and i keep a buzz just fine. it is almost like a weed high without the munchies for me. just keep ur numbers low with this stuff and i think u will be fine. i havent just passsed out on this stuff though it doesnt make me tired until i start coming down from my high