Well, I'm gonna do it

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by interval_illusion, Nov 16, 2005.

1. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

Havent even had a trim in over three years... it took two years for me to start getting any split ends at all and just recently they started getting really bad and annoying.

SOOOO.... today after I get a bath... im cutting about a half inch off of my hair by myself... my thick hair. This is gonna be fun.

2. lace_and_feet

lace_and_feet Super Member

Scalp or pubes? Hey I cut my own hair too! Thank goodness for three-view mirrors.

3. sara_rose

sara_rose Ice Queen

oh i tried cutting my own hair once.. lets just say i won't be doing that again :rolleyes:
    i'll get a haircut before christmas, i really need to dye it again..

4. interval_illusion

my scalp. i wanted to cut off a half inch and i ended up cutting off closer to three inches but i finally got rid of my split ends AND my hair is even/straight so im happy enough. :)

5. lace_and_feet

lace_and_feet Super Member

You should post a pic. I cut my own hair too. It's addicting I tell ya; it's now up to my chin. I need to update my gallery.

6. interval_illusion

i dont have my digital camera anymore but ill get dan to take a picture of me today and when we get them devolped ill post it.

yeah cutting your own hair is kinda addictive... plus it saves a bit of money and you dont have to sit in that chair and make conversation if you're not in the mood for mindless chatter.

7. bedlam

bedlam Senior Member

l cut my hair when l was 6 yrs old and got a big smack on the bottom.. So l have never done that again..

8. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

I usually cut my own hair...think I've only been to beauty shop to have someone else cut it about 4 times in my life.

When my oldest daughter was 3 yrs old, she cut her own hair....do any of you remember Cindy Lauper when 1 side of her hair was cut off and sorta reminded me of a checker board (or something with all the little squares) well thats what my kid did. She proudly came and showed us a handful of hair that she cut herself.
    Then later before her 18th birthday, she shaved her head bald...she is 23 yrs old today and so far nothing crazy yet with her hair today.