for the ladies do you like anal or ass licking?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by kennykane, Nov 13, 2005.

1. kennykane

kennykane Member

this is for all the girls out there...

do you like anal sex or getting your ass licked? i know alot of girls think its sick to be fucked in the ass or it hurts or something around there.

few other things. what is a good size dick you like in your ass? i'am sure i'll hear like 7 to 9 inch lol but really will any dick do in your ass?

have you ever cummed when getting fucked in the ass or Orgasming?

what you like more getting fucked in the ass or pussy?

have you or would you let a guy cum in your ass? i mean go all the way in cum and pull out.

i have fucked only 1 girl in the ass her first time used lube :p she liked it alot. so i'am not asking around to see if girls like it so i can go out and find them i already can :p

2. Green

Green Iconoclastic

"do you like anal sex or getting your ass licked? i know alot of girls think its sick to be fucked in the ass or it hurts or something around there."-
    Some girls do.

"few other things. what is a good size dick you like in your ass? i'am sure i'll hear like 7 to 9 inch lol but really will any dick do in your ass?"- 9 inch would probably hurt...

"have you ever cummed when getting fucked in the ass or Orgasming?"- Some girls have...

"have you or would you let a guy cum in your ass? i mean go all the way in cum and pull out."- As a guy, I think that would be hot...

3. toolmaggot

toolmaggot Nuts Go Here.

Dude, buttsex is cool.

And yeah, he came in my ass.

The little anal cumshot into the toilet bowl the next morning was rather amusing. Followed by a nice taco bell shit.

4. nowarmaryjane

nowarmaryjane Banned

Rofl. Rather amusing. Creative.

5. sk8ergurl69

sk8ergurl69 Member

do you like anal sex or getting your ass licked?
    yes
    few other things. what is a good size dick you like in your ass? i'am sure i'll hear like 7 to 9 inch lol but really will any dick do in your ass?
    basically
    have you ever cummed when getting fucked in the ass or Orgasming?
    yes
    what you like more getting fucked in the ass or pussy?
    both lol
    have you or would you let a guy cum in your ass?
    yes

Altman likes this.
  6. BKNYCdude

BKNYCdude Member

toolmaggot if you were 5 years older...whew...lol