• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 lifeman88

lifeman88

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted October 29 2005 - 02:29 PM

hey everyone, i have a bottle of Endocet substituted for Percocet, and they are 5/325 pills. the problem is that they have an expiration date of jan. 2004. But the other day i took two pills which i crushed up into powder and put in a bottle of water, and they fucked me up real good LOL. so my question is if the expiration dates really matter? Thanks

#2 psychoactive321

psychoactive321

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted October 29 2005 - 02:42 PM

If they are sealed most pharms last a long time. I dont know if id bother w/ much over 10 years but other than that. the expiration date is for when u shouldnt take them w/o consulting a doctor again not for when the drug goes bad.

#3 makno

makno

• 7,541 posts

Posted October 29 2005 - 02:47 PM

opiats are very stable and would be good decades after they were expired ....the first batch of h ever made would be as good as it was in the 1890s
viva zapata

#4 lifeman88

lifeman88

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted October 29 2005 - 02:50 PM

I thought the date was bullshit after the feeling they gave me. good stuff

#5 Elle

Elle

• 3,065 posts

Posted October 30 2005 - 09:14 AM

they may loose some of their potency but they're still good

~ bees dream about flowers ~
When you adopt you save TWO lives. The life of the dog you adopt and the life of the dog who gets it's place at the shelter.

#6 seancourt

seancourt

Free Your Mind

• Members
  • 1,729 posts

Posted October 30 2005 - 08:23 PM

basically taking pills afte rthe expiration date isn't bad.. if there stored in a cool place in the bottle, then they shyould for sure still be good, over time they lose potency though, but even if u took really old pills they probably wouldn't hurt you, just not do shit cause all the potency is gone

#7 RxHEAD

RxHEAD

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted November 13 2005 - 02:22 AM

LMAO...I forgot, but one time I found some valium from Like 1971 and took them in around 1992 so, I dont think they were as strong, but lost count and thought I was Marilyn Monroe dancing through the house...I would start with an extra or dbl if really old to see how they do you.
šššššššššššššššššššššššššššššššššššššššššššš
PeaceššššššššššššššRxHEADšššššššššššššPeace
ššššššššššššššššššššššššššššššššššššššššššššš
Random act of Kindness: --> Hold the door for someone today==>> When Your already running Late!

#8 seancourt

seancourt

Free Your Mind

• Members
  • 1,729 posts

Posted November 13 2005 - 10:17 AM

well i would never take a pill that old...haha marilyn monroe, i mean if it's been stored in a cool place in the bottle, you can take it a while after expiration, not 22 years....but i one time took a year old and i was fine, same effects and everything

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users