How many times can you cum?

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by RetroGroove_Grrl, Aug 11, 2005.

1. boredashell666

boredashell666 Guest

well...my gf seems a little wierd how she describes how many times she cums
    like she has a couple during sex, especially from behind/her on top, but when im fingerin her when i get her there i can keep her there almost indefinately

like, the other day i got her there, and kept stimulating the area that made her cum, and she was cumming for like 5 minutes with out stop before she begged me in tears to stop lol

like, she swears it was one orgasm for the whole time, and how she was reacting makes me believe it lol, but it was definately the hottest thing ever (her being in the painful-pleasure of an orgasm extended over time? :p)

2. King of Zanzabar

King of Zanzabar Member

I think there's a tendency to worry about whether an orgasm is "achieved" or not. As long as neither partner leaves the bedroom frustrated or unsatisfied, it's a successful encounter. I've known women who have constant, never-ending pleasure, and those who reach an explosion point and they can't continue. It's all good.

3. Franklinnn

Franklinnn Guest

A guy can cum more than once? If i kept going after the orgasm, will i get another one back to back. or you mean stopping after the first and re-starting again for another??

what if i'm masturbating and i orgasm but i keep it going, will my dick explode?

4. kelleyandsusan

kelleyandsusan Member

We had a friend that tried that and his dick did explode, luckily my wife protected me from injury by hiding it

5. Black Ice

Black Ice Member

1st time, long time to get there, but so worth it. 2nd time, alot more concentration needed, need to pee. 3rd and 4th, repeat 2nd but multiply by 3. It gets more difficult each time. However.. Sex after 1st orgasm is usually better than another orgasm :D But I've never dedicated a huge amount of time to explore a 2nd orgasm after sex after 1st.

6. clumsygirl

clumsygirl Guest

multi-orgasm is wrong view,one woman just have only one real orgasm in a once like a man,do you hear one man have multi-orgasm??No

bigmistake!!!multi-orgasm

7. Keenman

Keenman Senior Member

Huh?? :confused:

8. PB_Smith

PB_Smith Huh? What? Who, me?

My wife is very multi-orgasmic.
    We decided that the reason women can have multiple and longer, more intense orgasms than men is because that is Gods way of compensating for all that nasty menstrual stuff and having kids and all.
    :p

9. sweat

sweat Banned

Just being able to come easily and frequently doesn't make her "hot". Several women I 've had can do that, but it doesn't fix them being a smoker, fat, dumb as a rock, etc.

10. clumsygirl

clumsygirl Guest

i am sorry that english is not my mother launguage,so i can't express very clearly.

i mean a real orgasm for a woman is like a orgasm for a man.orgasm is orgasm ,after that you just want to sleep immediately.

multi-orgasm is wrong theory.

11. Black Ice

Black Ice Member

Then you have never experienced multiple orgasms :p

12. CaliQueen

CaliQueen Member

I can cum as many as 10+ times...usually I cum as soon as he inserts and then from there its non-stop...I love it...but with my ex I couldn't cum during sex...AT ALL...Its honestly comes down to the guy & what he is working with ;)

13. Andrew0983

Andrew0983 Member

My girlfriend cum until I explode.. sometimes more than 10 times!

14. lillallyloukins

lillallyloukins ⓑⓐⓡⓑⓐⓡⓘⓐⓝ

i think my ex-partner counted about 9 times one night... that is rare though... he was just being very attentive and i was very relaxed...

15. King of Zanzabar

King of Zanzabar Member

There's an article in this week's MEN'S HEALTH that talks about women's sensuality at various ages -- 20's, 30's, 40's, etc -- and I found it interesting that the older a woman gets the more orgasmic she becomes. The survey showed that an astounding 68% of the women polled had an orgasm before their partner in their most recent encounter, and that 86% of those women were multi-orgasmic. (Both of these stats are higher for the 40-year-olds than for the younger groups.) Kinda kills the idea that women find it difficult to get their cookies, eh?

The implication is that, as a woman becomes more confident and less self-conscious, she also takes more responsibility for her own pleasure. The author, by the way, is a woman.

16. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

that seems like a rather unfair predicament on your part.

17. midgardsun

midgardsun Senior Member

When I was 16 I could come most often, nowdays less, thats normal:)

18. JayCp

JayCp Guest

3 times back to back, regularly

19. prettyviri

prettyviri Member

masturbating i can cum 3-4 times in a row
    having sex it depends on the partner

20. Alex64311

Alex64311 Guest

9 times if I do my best (the whole day)