How many times can you cum?

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by RetroGroove_Grrl, Aug 11, 2005.

1. alan82

alan82 Dying Inside

10 times? holy shit.....

my record for one day is 6.... and that was all from sex, not from maturbating

2. lakshen

lakshen Forn SiĆ°r

well, I have to really work to cum in under 30 mins :rolleyes:

But how many times, it depends.. If I haven't gotten off in a week, I haven't really found a max

But just on a normal day where I've gotten off a few times the day before, I can do it about 5 times with no problems... I'm not sure about the max tho

3. Vulva Queen

Vulva Queen Member

people are getting terms mixed up. a multiple orgasm is two different orgasms happening simutaneously, like clit and g spot, which are very hard for me to get but I can get them as long as my hand doesn't go numb. can't give them to myself though.

I also can't orgasm more than once or twice really by myself, with my boyfriend I can go non stop. we took ecstacy one night and made love for so so so many hours and I must've had 30 orgasms. I couldn't move for the rest of the night or have sex for 4 days. our sex is always really intense like that though, just really the average for me is about 5-7 a session.

4. boredashell

boredashell Member

I was wondering this, and posted the question earlier today....

I have been having sex with my girlfriend and it's been the best ever. I don't know how to explain it, but she often has 18+ orgasms, and rarely less than 7. We talked about this, and prior to me (I think a lot of this is mental) she rarely had more than one, and prior to her my partners usually would have 2-4. She seems extremely easy to bring to orgasm, which is awesome as the more she gets off, the better I feel. The only reason we even know how many times she cums is we got curious....so we kept track. She gets so wet, and there is always large wet spots on the bed afterwards...makes for a lot of sheet cleaning....don't know if her washing machine has ever had such a workout!

5. _orgazmik_

_orgazmik_ o_O

The most I've gotten off was 10 times in 40 minutes (masturbating).. I was alone, bored and thinking of a special someone at that moment..

6. curious__

curious__ Member

During sex, if its a vaginal orgasm I can make my wife cum two or three times before I have my first orgasm; three is a bit of a challenge though. If it's a g-spot orgasm, she's exhausted after just one orgasm and needs to take a break. On a single occasion she cummed 5 times but it was a combo of sex and manual stimulation because I was myself waisted after I cummed three times. Usually, I persist and that's how she has several orgasms in a row; otherwise, she's seems to be fully satisfied after one good orgasm and has other outlets to let her emotions out, such as holding each other,etc. I think it's pretty natural to be satisfied after one good orgasm.

7. wild_boy

wild_boy Member

I can cum only once, being a guy - but after 15 minutes I can cum again!
    my record is 3 times in one hour, guess that if I really want I can reach 6-7 times in 3 hours.

8. Justwow

Justwow Banned

I once knew a girl who could have literally thousands of orgasms in less than 8 seconds while masturbating atop a stack of Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman DVD's.

As for me, the number of times I can cum is directly proportional to the length of the sex time. If ten minutes, 2 cums. If twenty minutes, 4 cums, and so forth.

About the girl I mentioned, maybe it was only one orgasm in 8 seconds, and masturbating atop a stack of DVD's is a feat I'm sure no man or woman has ever or will ever accomplish....

9. happy_kel

happy_kel thug life.

idk never really counted

i'll make sure to check next time ..:rolleyes:

10. Chobit

Chobit Member

Most i've had 10, but with my ex is was normally between 4-7

11. HybridS

HybridS Member

i havent kept track

12. Last Stand

Last Stand Banned

Not much with this gas prices.

13. isaac

isaac Member

There is a condition that some women have, which is quite an uncomfortable one to say the least, where the sufferer experiences random and frequent orgasms for no reason. The number of orgasmin in a day can be over 1000 for a seviere sufferer!

Saw a program on it.

14. zeppelin kid

zeppelin kid Member

Its ok if you sleep around, no ones gonna take it out on you. Its natural for a girl whos promiscuous to become obcessed with sex and want it all the time. It doesnt necessarily mean your a slut.

15. YellowBug

YellowBug Member

umm it honesty deends on my mood..but one time i was up to like 7 times or somehing liek that in like 45 minutes...once he hits ur g-spot...its amazing!! lol

16. Insight_m

Insight_m Member

3 times without going soft. but its hard work

17. sunfighter

sunfighter Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Last nite, my girlfriend turned 40. She is multi-orgasmic and she asked me if I could give her 40 orgasms for the occasion. Previously, we had achieved 23 in one nite, so I thought maybe it was possible.

Well, I'm happy to report that we did it. Last nite, she had 40 orgasms and only 4 of those were with a vibrator. The rest were due to my tongue, cock, and mostly, my hands.

18. Narcolepsy

Narcolepsy Member

:) I can cum many times. Oddly, it's hard for me to get a g-spot orgasm on my own, but with a guy, I can have multiple if he keeps pounding me or fingering me really hard. I think my record is 8. :)

19. silverhippy

silverhippy Comfortably Numb

This happened last night, how did either one of get out of bed today, I mean 40 times WOW this must be some kind of record, you guys must have alot a fun together. Rock on you two. Maybe you might want to think about not even having any more Birthdays ( you can only do that with a head trip, like this is it this was my last Birthday) cause you will keep having them even if you want them to stop. Unless you think you can top 40 think you can do 45 - 48 - 50 Jeeeez you might be at it along time. Anyway you guys are very cool, and Happy Birthday to your chick, oh thats right it was happy.

Peace

20. sunfighter

sunfighter Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Maybe it would be good to set the goal of breaking this record each birthday. We're playing with the idea of writing up what happened and submitting to one of the erotica sites. I wonder how many would believe it's true? At least _we_ know it really happened :^)