lots of cats in a dream

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by jordi, Jul 31, 2005.

1. jordi

jordi Member

my bf told me that he dream about there has a lots of cats in his house,then he try hard to take them away out f the house, only keep one cat caz this cat is our real cat in real life.but the other cat keep come in the house,he really dont want them,just want our own cat.
    i think cat in a dream is mean woman,am i right?anyone can tell me whats the whole dream mean????

2. sylvanlightning

sylvanlightning Prismatic Essence

Cats are protectors and are quiet sensitive, seeing both in darker spaces than we can and in energetic realms that we do not. Your cat having lots of cat friends is a sign of spiritual strength. Good to have allies. He doesn't have to feed these allies, unless he wants to leave out an offering. I'm sure they are there to communicate with your one cat, regardless. Have no fear about his affections... unless you are shown visible signs.

3. White Feather

White Feather Senior Member

I see cats as bad luck and enemies. They signify powerlessness to affect change and one's circumstance. If they attack you, you will have to try to kill them.

4. paradesend

paradesend Member

yeah i'v had several dreams involving a large number of cats. It usually involves my cat rocky being lost among hundreds of identical cats. It is absolutly vital that I pick the correct cat and I am so worried and disturbed in the dream. I search through the cats but never find him as I always wake up before I do....